• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Strongest Dragon type

Status
Not open for further replies.

FEEPtheFlareon

Crazy but not insane
Type-wise, Kingdra would be the best, b/c the only thing that's actually good against it is the dragon element.

The_Boss_Giygas

I. F.E.E.L. G.O.O.D.
Rayquaza is the strongest Dragon, but including no legends Salamence is the strongest due to intimidate, it's foe is always gonna be a bit weaker than it, but I like Flygon & Kingdra the best.

RaRe

WSUP
I've loved dragonite since the start, I've been a dragon trainer myself.

I use heat wave, superpower, ice beam, and draco meteor on my dragonite.

Although I've had experience with salamence, flygon, altaria, the legendary dragons, kingdra, and with garchomp

My favorite is still dragonite with salamence, altaria, kingdra, flygon, dialga, palkia, giritina(I hate giritina) in order.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Salamence hands down. I just faced one yesterday that kicked my butt.

Master Ruby

One more level...
Dragonite, no contest. You can't beat its versatility.

Danitsku

altaria, nuff said? pfffffff. flygon. owns. you. you are nothing but a slave to him.

K-os

Bullet Punch
Well, Rayquaza. But he's legendary. Other than that, Salamence and Garchomp are the most powerful. Dragonite is only a little slower though (basicly the same Attack), with a better movepool than Salamence.

nathandg0924

Back in the meantime
Dragons have been one my most favorite of all types in the game
My opinion the strongest would be either Salamence or Dragonite both powerful in stats especially attack (I'm more on offense) and has nice moves but on legendaries I'll say either Latios or Rayquaza

GARCHOMP!
honestly. It's one of the strongest.

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
Salamence by far. It hcan have 405 attack. That's just ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.