• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The strongest non legendary Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Athrozeous

Make It Sinful
Alakazam, Snorlax, Ludicolo.... Aww im hungry! :( ... Slaking, Blissey, Skarmory

Celestial Moth

Guardian of the Tree of Time
I would have to say venomoth, hands down... If the sleeping clause wasn't implemented to oppress its power it would be in ubers for sure ...

coolminun

Banned
I'll go with a poke who's not on smogon's OU list and go with Ursaring. A guts boosted STAB facade rapes even without a SD boost.

Last edited:

Lucario95

Behold The Aura!
There are many powerful non-legendary pokemon, but in the game, Slaking is the strongest non-legendary pokemon according to the stats.

BunniBear4

Pokémon Trainer
Stat wise it's Slaking, it has the highest base stats out of any non legend.

Though I from person experience I'm going with Excadrill. That thing is rightfully an uber in competitive battles but I only used it because I liked its design. I'll also say the pseudo legends are pretty strong too (I've used Dragonite, Tyranitar, and Hydreigon) but that's why they're called "pseudo ledgendaries".

Edit: I also have to add this. My Plusle that wasn't over leveled took out Steven's Metagross with Thunder, does that make it considered strong too?

Last edited:

tyranitarenthusiast

i don't think anyone has mentioned technician scizor yet. with a move set of bullet punch/bugbite/roost/superpower it gets a priority stab with a technician boost to make it 90 power, 130 power bugbite, a great recovery move and a strong fighting type move to take out steels, combined with great stats, and a great typing

EonDragonFTW

Metagroooooooooossssssssssss!!!!!!!
That is all. Oh Latios too.

Status
Not open for further replies.