• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

the strongest pokemon at lv.5

youssef20138

1000 Years of Pain!
if there was a contest for the strongest lv.5 pokemon wich pokemon would you choose i would say a lv.5 kyogre(if you use cheats)

Jhonny

Officially The Worst
An ickle bickle dratini with dragon rage

jellsprout

I would have to say Wobbuffet. Because you can actually get it legally at level 5. But illigally, Salamence with Dragon Rage.

r@yQu@3z-nine-three

I h8 power. It <3 me
Well, how about a Lv 5 rayquaza? Not only It has high stats, it can learn a large variety of moves.

Volteon

Back I guess??
AJ Flibble said:
However, a L5 Poliwag with Hypnosis and Belly Drum could potentially cause havoc. :eek:

Well, the strongest Pokémon I had in Little Cup (Pokémon Stadium 2) were one Elekid, he had Thunderbolt, Fire Punch, Ice Punch and something else :p
I agree with AJ Flibble, Poliwag with Belly Drum is preety strong + Substitute + Pinch berry= :eek: (Or Snorlax o_O)

Last edited:

AJ Flibble

Emohawk
Meh, I guess a recovery berry would work for Poliwag too - the 30 HP one will regain all your HP and Wag has decent Speed anyway.

Silver Dragonair

OMG internetz
If little cup was in R/S/E

Cubone with thick club

sub+focus punch

Charmander sub+bely drum (egg move)+ focus punch =O_O

But in the attack department Scyther FTW

In the Sp.attk Abra FTW

little cup is all about offense, defensive/annoyer strategies fail in this division

Kingdra

WHY?!?!
I used to have a level 5 Pichu(now at level 7)that one hit K.O'd a level 15 Tentacool with Volt Tackle.

We have to be specific, like a certain stat or something. However a Lv.5 Chansey with Sitrus Berry, Sofboiled and a good special attack would be quite tough.

Pure

back.
A Lv5 Chansey with a good special attack? Well, that could work, in theory. A Lv5 legendary, because it is the STRONGEST Lv5 pokemon, so the movesets of them do not necessarily affect their standing in this.

Athrozeous

Make It Sinful
rayquazzz93 said:
Well, how about a Lv 5 rayquaza? Not only It has high stats, it can learn a large variety of moves.
At Lv. 5 It only knows Twister/Scary Face...

I would go with Lv. 5 Regirock: Explosion Boom! Draw Game... we are all winners here.. :p

LV 5 legendary's XD

but really without cheat devices and in strength would be

LV 5 Elekid

fire punch

ice punch

t-bolt(through TM)

hp water/ anything that can decimate ground types

dragonmaster_jonathan

Local Dragonmaster
how about a level 5 rattata?

for real though, if you werent getting technical with the moves they have and stuff, then it would be rayquaza