• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Student Lounge Thread.

epiccology

Dr. of Epiccology
Just got done with finals yesterday. All A's in all of my classes. Hopefully I can keep this up until I graduate.

Notalwaysbalckanddwhite

Neighbor? Neighbor!
Oh my goodness, the concert was AMAZING. The kid behind me actually paid attention to the time signature, and key signature, thank goodness. The Polar Express was a HUGE hit. Adventura's flute and trombone solo was perfect (we had problems with the speed), and the audience participation for Stampede was utterly HILARIOUS. And my friend gave me green flowers! All in all, great. And my mom made dinner instead of me, for once!

metagrody6

COMO UN JEFE
Oh my goodness, the concert was AMAZING. The kid behind me actually paid attention to the time signature, and key signature, thank goodness. The Polar Express was a HUGE hit. Adventura's flute and trombone solo was perfect (we had problems with the speed), and the audience participation for Stampede was utterly HILARIOUS. And my friend gave me green flowers! All in all, great. And my mom made dinner instead of me, for once!

We had a school music assembly today. The Orchestra (which I am in) did pretty good but people generally don't like the orchestra.

I didn't see it but apparently when the chorus was singing some kid (11th grade) in the chorus was screwing around and everybody in the audience was laughing.
Wish I could have seen

Also, today I got a 60.5 out of 60 on my math test, which made my day, cuz I was worried about doing badly.
Yeah, my teacher grades pretty easy. I got 3.5 extra points just from bonus questions.

Kansas_Rocks!

Awesomeness Trainer
I wish we had an orchestra. Or a band with more than 20 people in it. Anyway, my Christmas break started today. We got to watch a movie in the auditorium. Student body voted for it. We watched Soul Surfer. It was decent.

Moneyy

INACTIVE
My orchestra concert was boring as shit, and I have more performances coming up. I can't wait for this week to be over.

I wish we had an orchestra. Or a band with more than 20 people in it. Anyway, my Christmas break started today. We got to watch a movie in the auditorium. Student body voted for it. We watched Soul Surfer. It was decent.

Soul Surfer...eh. The book was better.

Our SGA ended up getting the "Panther Activity Center" which is basically the game room at the college. We played air hockey, ping pong, watched Avatar. And we could actually have our electronics out. I was the lonesome girl with the broken DS leeching the Wifi for C-Gear. ^^" While my buddies next to me watched Kick-*** on my friend's iPad.

takbir10

Banned
Oh i got a 96 on my science test.
Wait what is that Ms. Garcia, you mixed me up with another person?
Oh i actually got a 52 how great -__-

Takeo

I got 3A's and 2C's on my college semester i literally jumped for joy :3 the ones i got C's in were difficult for me since I'm not very good in english, grammer and making sense...just thought i'd share, no winter semester for me bwahahaha

Loco4Treecko

But will it blend?
As long as I keep a 3.5+ (87+ on 100 pt scale lol), I'm fine. I just want to stay out of trouble and exams this last semester.

Calamity™

aka Lamia
Finally downloaded Linux Ubuntu 11.10 on my laptop! I was only going to bother with it for work purposes, but for some reason I seem to already prefer this to Windows. It seems a lot less boring, although I've still got a lot to get used to!

Aquadon

TCG Trainer
Somehow averaged out again at 2.5, although I was given an incomplete because I would've failed a class.

Spending Winter break studying Electromagnetic Fields is such a fun option. Wish it wasn't so difficult though.

I've been on break for a week now, but right before we went on break, we had a big Choir and Band concert. I'm in Choir and we went first. We got up on stage and sang 6 songs. When we were done, we filed off and went into the Band Room where we hung out while the Band performed. We had a blast in the Band room ;) Once the band was done, we went back on and sang 2 more songs alongside the Band playing our music for us. Overall, it was alot of fun!

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
I finished with a 3.3 GPA for the first semester, good enough for me to keep my scholarship. I busted my *** in high school, I don't have any interest in working for a 4.0, I'm satisfied with what I have. Granted, should have gotten at least an A in World Civ, but I was late/skipped a few too many, so I got a B+. The other four were B, B, A-, and A-.

natie

Mr. F
Finally downloaded Linux Ubuntu 11.10 on my laptop! I was only going to bother with it for work purposes, but for some reason I seem to already prefer this to Windows. It seems a lot less boring, although I've still got a lot to get used to!
Ubuntu sucks, get Scientific Linux.

deokishisu.123

Justified Trope
Eh. Finals are approaching, and the SAT is nearing next month. I don't want to study the math because I know it. and I'm good with the other subjects. But I'm having these worksheets to do in physical science that I never remember to do, and are to hard that I want to forget them to begin with.

Meanwhile, I'm typing this, not studying. >:/ Thought I'd drop in and say this.