• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Student Lounge Thread.

Gelatino95

Not a tool
^ You can take jazz band as an elective? Both of my jazz bands are extracurricular.

Qmaz246

Disney Trainer
I would take jazz band if I was a better Pianist....... I usually mess up my songs.

AquaRegisteel

Face Oblivion
Powerpoint presentations have to be the worst way to teach a class ever. I have never witnessed a class actually pay attention to one while it was going on.

We have that in I.T. My teacher is boring to be honest. However, they can take over the computers in the room, so that you can't mess with the computers, like I do. I just type stuff on Notepad or look at comedic images with my friend.

Scaldaver

Limitless
Who in England knows where you can get work experience at a book publishers? Preferably as a proofreader, for ages less than 18.

Flame Mistress

Have no idea, sorry.

In Science we watched a cow's eye being dissected. Half of us either rushed to the toilet, went to get a drink, or cried, half of that shut their eyes halfway through, and the rest watched on with much interest.

I watched on with much interest. =3

Qmaz246

Disney Trainer
Have no idea, sorry.

In Science we watched a cow's eye being dissected. Half of us either rushed to the toilet, went to get a drink, or cried, half of that shut their eyes halfway through, and the rest watched on with much interest.

Advanced Biology, where you have to buy a Rabbit, Kill it at Home, Skin it at Home, and Dissect it at School. Lets just hope you don't have a little sister.

Flame Mistress

When will that be? Can't wait =D (although I don't think advanced Biology even exists in England)

I'm a member (albeit irregular member) of the Dissection Society, though, so I might get an earlier chance.

Scaldaver

Limitless
Have no idea, sorry.

We had to do that at my school. We also dissected a lamb. Most of the girls hung back at the back. I don't know what we learned in that lesson really, we never revisited it at all.

My Biology teacher has an obsession with horse blood. He was teaching us about plants when he froze and said: 'Know what, I've got some horse blood!' and ran out the room to get it. I LOLd so much.

metagrody6

COMO UN JEFE
"SO long as there shall exist, by reason of law and custom, a social condemnation, which, in the face of civilization, artificially creates hells on earth, and complicates a destiny that is divine, with human fatality; so long as the three problems of the age—the degradation of man by poverty, the ruin of women by starvation, and the dwarfing of childhood by physical and spiritual night—are not solved; so long as, in certain regions, social asphyxia shall be possible; in other words, and from a yet more extended point of view, so long as ignorance and misery remain on earth, books like this cannot be useless."-Victor Hugo

Can someone please put this in normal wording?

~Ace

i can show you how
We had to do that at my school. We also dissected a lamb. Most of the girls hung back at the back. I don't know what we learned in that lesson really, we never revisited it at all.

My Biology teacher has an obsession with horse blood. He was teaching us about plants when he froze and said: 'Know what, I've got some horse blood!' and ran out the room to get it. I LOLd so much.

Dissecting a lamb, nice. We did that last year. :)

Vernikova

Champion
"SO long as there shall exist, by reason of law and custom, a social condemnation, which, in the face of civilization, artificially creates hells on earth, and complicates a destiny that is divine, with human fatality; so long as the three problems of the age—the degradation of man by poverty, the ruin of women by starvation, and the dwarfing of childhood by physical and spiritual night—are not solved; so long as, in certain regions, social asphyxia shall be possible; in other words, and from a yet more extended point of view, so long as ignorance and misery remain on earth, books like this cannot be useless."-Victor Hugo

Can someone please put this in normal wording?

In ultimate layman's terms: as long as there are social problems in society, books like whatever Hugo is referring to aren't useless and should be read. I tried to make it extraordinarily simple though I may be lessening the meaning by doing so.

Kacho

You are next.
Have no idea, sorry.

I would be the one clapping and cheering.

Advanced Biology, where you have to buy a Rabbit, Kill it at Home, Skin it at Home, and Dissect it at School. Lets just hope you don't have a little sister.

OMG! IT SOUNDS FUN! I am having a biology-geekgasm reading that.
Now, I hope you're not skinning in the kitchen sink because that could badly contaminate food... /pet peeve

-

Today I went to help with a club I am in and volunteered a bit. Basically all I did was just shouting and get people to buy our food.

In the end, I get to eat some of whatever is leftover :3
haha.
(It's a club about korean cultures, might be mostly korean pop music. Most of the people aren't even Asian.)

Moneyy

INACTIVE
I have a lot of homework this weekend. Recently it seems as if every weekend I am writing an essay or two.