• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Student Lounge Thread.

gpdlt

Pokemon Trainer
Move in to college next week... Trying to do a few breeze through on my past courses in preparation for my new classes.. Hopefully the weekend before classes start lets me refresh my mind. Work keeps getting in the way though.

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
my locker number is u666 (theres 3 floors so i got the upper floor.) tomorrow i find out where my classes r. had to get my id pic taken with poison oak/sumak on my face. im so blotchy... i do get a locker near a person i met during work study. nice to c her again. also, i painted my locker during work study lol.
so overall, school starts tomorrow and i hope its good... though i know absolutely no one from my school... well i know a sophmore but no other freshmen.

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
Also, if you're ever in Beijing, I recommend you go to the Hong Qiao pearl market, which is basically a giant bazaar. It's right across the street from a tourist hot spot and you can be reached by Subway. They have pearls, clothing, accessories, toys, videogames and videogame systems, though I believe they are pirated, but yeah, a lot of cool stuff.

I've been to the Hong Qiao Market before! Though the one time I was forced there, my grandma dragged me there when I was like six.

They've sold legitimate video games before there, even ones from the US, which amazes me. I've never bought anything at that Market, but it's still a pretty nice place.

And talking about piña colada makes me want some. NOW.

I feel bad now because I haven't traveled in like, ever. The farthest I went was Georgia and Alabama. Oh well. I haven't been much of one to leave my surroundings.

Shade2000

Shade in Shades
Don't forget to mention that they have M&Ms you don't usually find normally and they show off some of their new M&M products. I believe when I last went, they were showing us the coconut ones, though t could have been Pina colada.

And you should expect things to be overpriced, it's NYC for crying out loud.

I was talking about the one in London, since that's where I live and that's the one I've been to.

DrasticPhase

Half ded
In PE/Gym, we had to do a Tire activity which is hard, tiring, and somewhat fun.
Usually 5/6 people in a group and 4 tires. I had to roll the tire to the front, and it was heavy. My friend touched her feet om the floor, but no one saw LOL. Then my shoe touched but my teacher said it was fine. We made it through, my feet was in pain after /o\

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
So I just now found out that the teacher that taught Spanish 2 last year won't be teaching it this year because she's leaving... *gulp*

...I hope the new teacher's nice.

Kacho

You are next.
So I just now found out that the teacher that taught Spanish 2 last year won't be teaching it this year because she's leaving... *gulp*

During my years of HS and middle school, there were so many retiring/maternity leave teachers lol.
Not to mention those who moved to different city or state

Shade2000

Shade in Shades
When I was in year three (second grade) we had three teachers in one year because two of them went on maternity leave.

My form tutor for my new school is Spanish. And we have to speak Spanish. *groan*

Last semester, our ACC (Appreciation of Chinese Culture) teacher and history teacher, who was Head of Department for Humanities, left our school ;n;
Both of 'em were awesome teachers. The history teacher left to become a Vice-Principal for another school, then everyone was like :eek:. As for the ACC one, I'm not sure where he went. He probably said it before but I forgot ^^;

If only my Higher Chinese teacher would leave...

Izanagi

'Sup!
You know it seems as if all the awesome teachers go or get higher positions while all the teachers you don't like all stay. Well, that how its been like for me at least.

Shade2000

Shade in Shades
It's because the nicer teachers are the better teachers so they go to different schools to get higher positions and more pay

Flame Mistress

My form tutor for my new school is Spanish. And we have to speak Spanish. *groan*
Hey, at least your form tutor isn't a Music teacher... who is (relatively) young and male... and is crushed on by students and teachers alike... and likes to dance around randomly... and is thought to be gay... *headdesks multiple times*

Still, he's the most awesome guy I've ever met.

doodlecloud

Shiny Hunter
Hey, at least your form tutor isn't a Music teacher... who is (relatively) young and male... and is crushed on by students and teachers alike... and likes to dance around randomly... and is thought to be gay... *headdesks multiple times*

Still, he's the most awesome guy I've ever met.

O_O
....if I didn't already know that you're from either East or West London I would've thought you went to my old school and had MY old form tutor.

Shade2000

Shade in Shades
Well there was this teacher at my school who IS gay and we know for sure, since he always reffered to to the person he was going out with/married to as his "partner" not wife or girlfriend. he was so obviously gay, but then i can tell gay people from a mile. aaaaaaaaaaand if you searched his name on google images there was a picture of him and another man and theyre BATHING together. also there's like picture on his facebook clearly stating he is gay. but everyone thinks he's cool and awesome and kind except me becuase he FINGER SWORE at me when we were having a water polo match on a school trip to the isle of wight. Also once i really annoyed him (by accident) by putting my hand up to answer part of a sum which the question was 2x2 and i put my hand up he chose me and i said eight everyone laughed. he grumbled but got over it.

Flame Mistress

O_O
....if I didn't already know that you're from either East or West London I would've thought you went to my old school and had MY old form tutor.

Seriously, after every contest our form room's whiteboard was concerned with, um, "fan messages" from students (which we so very kindly rubbed off the whiteboard, so he has no idea... we hope =p). At least we know he isn't gay. Thank god.

We think our DT teacher is gay, but anyway. ^^;

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
had my freshman orientation today. the people seem pretty cool... Im on my new laptop that Ill be carrying back and forth. AWESOME

DrasticPhase

Half ded
In Ceramics, we finally got to use the clay(She lectures us too much, and it was fun). My friend kept on saying funny stuff, and all 5 of us were laughing.