• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Student Lounge Thread.

Shade2000

Shade in Shades
you get given laptops by the school! no faaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiir! I have to use my old slow infuriating computer which serebii didn't work on until earlier this week!!!!!!@&*&^%!£$^&*)*&^$£?><!@£$%

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
you get given laptops by the school! no faaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiir! I have to use my old slow infuriating computer which serebii didn't work on until earlier this week!!!!!!@&*&^%!£$^&*)*&^$£?><!@£$%

One of my friends was really good friends with one of her teachers, and at the end of the school year, that teacher bought her a laptop.

...Needless to say, I was pretty darn jealous. But I'm happy for her. :)

Flame Mistress

I know someone whose school gives out free laptops as well... I was almost tempted to go to that school just for that reason.

One of my friends was really good friends with one of her teachers, and at the end of the school year, that teacher bought her a laptop.

...Needless to say, I was pretty darn jealous. But I'm happy for her. :)
She must be the Golden Retriever of teacher's pets.

I know someone whose school gives out free laptops as well... I was almost tempted to go to that school just for that reason.
I know of a school which gives a free iPad upon joining.

Flame Mistress

My old junior school has iPads which we always used in lessons, it was epic.

Why oh why did I have to go to a crappy Church-of-England school ;_;

Also, not exactly related, but has anyone living in London seen Tia Sharp posters as well? I apparently live near the area where she went missing, but I didn't pay them any attention until I noticed that it was on the news this morning.

*IZ*

My school pretty much gave us all Laptops. Its ours until we graduate. Like we can take them to our house and use them over here. Its a nice idea, but I'm sure it cost my school a lot of money.

Shade2000

Shade in Shades
Why oh why did I have to go to a crappy Church-of-England school ;_;

Also, not exactly related, but has anyone living in London seen Tia Sharp posters as well? I apparently live near the area where she went missing, but I didn't pay them any attention until I noticed that it was on the news this morning.

Yeah, i saw them, Apparently she went missing near where i live too.

My school pretty much gave us all Laptops. Its ours until we graduate. Like we can take them to our house and use them over here. Its a nice idea, but I'm sure it cost my school a lot of money.

rich school huh?

*IZ*

Wow I could tell the future.
But yea suposebly my school is one of the first to do it. If it works out, Google will try getting other schools to use their "Chromebooks"

Shade2000

Shade in Shades
lols, well my secondary school is a grammar school and it's sponsored by Lego YAY!

I want my school to give me a laptop

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner

It's yours until you graduate? How does that work..?

As in, if you lose or severely damage the laptop, you get fined for it and if you don't pay it back by the end of your last year there, you don't get to graduate on stage or something?