• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Student Lounge Thread.

monkeyman192

simply bored
Started at uni today...math was a nightmare. Apparently the elements of the empty set can be both orange and not orange, and for homework I'm supposed to prove that there is only one 0.

for any group there is only one 0 element. so if you consider the real numbers as a group under addition you can use the axioms of a group and assume that there are 2 0's to show that they would both have to be the same 0, thus only one 0 :)

ImAnOKIE12

Sexy Cowboy
Anyone have that one person your just crazy about? Yeah I do, and she ended up making me her "Bubba" -.- and it gets worse, she calls me Piglet, yes I know, and yes off of Winnie The Pooh, Im like the only reason she stays at my school, and she is really sorta the only person keeping me there, cause were bestfriends apparently. So Im not only in the friendzone Im waaay in there, point of no return. Where Im the only person she trusts, she tells me things she dont trust her girl bestfriends. And naturally id protect her, playing the big brother role, and that made me lose a friend. He wasn't close, so it didn't matter. Turnedout he was one of them fake people. So now my whole year will suck, cause of my stupid crush.. -.- anyone else?

Hilijix

Back in Blue
Must...stop...getting Bs... on quizzes...

I'm really bugged about my Chemistry quiz grades- all of my mistakes were simple ones that could have been avoided with a little more caution.

I have a French one tomorrow. I'm going to get off now and will go study extensively. Ciao!

Flame Mistress

I have a French one tomorrow. I'm going to get off now and will go study extensively. Ciao!

French? You have a French quiz and you say Ciao?

Eh, I've never had a crush on someone in my whole entire life, as far as I can remember. And chances are that I won't get any anytime soon, since I go to a girls-only school =p

Poetry

Dancing Mad
Two and a half months the school had to prepare for the new year, and they can't even get our timetables right. I had two subjects missing so I have an alarming number of gaps which I'm praying will be filled in promptly.
In other news, the year sevens are even more meek and mild than they were last year. I swear they're getting smaller.

Spacial

procrastination
Thank you. When I was passing through school with one of my friends yesterday this guy shouted "Hello year sevens!" we ran then.

DrasticPhase

Half ded
I was about to sleep in Ceramics, then like 2 minutes later I woke up, she screamed "EVERYBODY WAKE UP!!!"
Her class is so boring... I'd rather use the clay

Draco.

Dragon Master.
euww im sick today :(

on a school day when i have a test...
not fun

At my high school continents were discussed in a course called Earth Science, but it could vary depending on what school you go to.
Yeah, different schools have different syllabus(es?). And different countries have different Education Systems. :/

Anyone have that one person your just crazy about?
I have a crush on a girl who came from the same Primary School as me. Somehow, I've never seen her before this year, or at least remember seeing her, and yet my senior who graduated from the same Primary School a year earlier can remember her. ._. Appearantly she likes Guilty Crown too.

Eh, I've never had a crush on someone in my whole entire life, as far as I can remember. And chances are that I won't get any anytime soon, since I go to a girls-only school =p
You've wasted your childhood. ._. Crushes are part and parcel of a childhood. It lets you experience what you think is "true love" but eventually you get tired of him/her and then "fall in love" with another. Plus having a crush adds another reason to the "Why I should go to school today" list. And in some cases, a reason to the "Why I shouldn't go to school today" list. :p

Last edited:

The_UnAmerican_Idol

This... Is my Buddy.
Im already sick of school... My first 4 hours are the hardest but then my last 3 are easy. It feels like schools been going on for a whole eternity already..

Spacial

procrastination
I have a friend who has a massive, massive, MASSIVE crush on a boy in my class. She wants me to take a
picture of him and send it to her *sigh*

Kacho

You are next.
Crushes are part and parcel of a childhood. It lets you experience what you think is "true love" but eventually you get tired of him/her and then "fall in love" with another. Plus having a crush adds another reason to the "Why I should go to school today" list. And in some cases, a reason to the "Why I shouldn't go to school today" list. :p

off topic aside, when i realize that i have a crush, I realize I had to also question my sexuality..

now, I forget to post last night that I jusourt had a 6 hours organic chemistry lab yesterday... STUPID DISTILLING!
fractional distillation takes soooooo long ankf._.
thankfully my flask barely have any left and my TA let me get out lol (the time wasn't far from allotted time anyways)

She's scared he'll say no
She'll never know until she tries. I sit next to this guy, which one of the more popular and... Uhh... Excitable girls has a huge crush on. The guy already has a GF, but the girl just won't give up. Oh well. I'm so glad we're changing seats next term.

Flame Mistress

Two and a half months the school had to prepare for the new year, and they can't even get our timetables right. I had two subjects missing so I have an alarming number of gaps which I'm praying will be filled in promptly.
In other news, the year sevens are even more meek and mild than they were last year. I swear they're getting smaller.

Yeah, there were quite a few mistakes on our timetable, too. For example, they gave us a classroom that was at the completely opposite end of the school from where we were supposed to go for one subject, so we spent that period wondering why there was no one here =p

What's funny is, I look at the Year 7s now and think, "oh god, they're so small!" when I was in Year 7 just two months ago myself. =p

Shade2000

Shade in Shades
I have a friend who has a massive, massive, MASSIVE crush on a boy in my class. She wants me to take a
picture of him and send it to her *sigh*

Who lucy? I thought you were talking about me?
Anyway, if were talking about boys my train is HEAVEN!!!! Two boys schools, all on the same train = *melt*
We did Stage makeup at school today.

PokeTrainerJay

High in the Sky
First proper day at school today and I had PE. I had to do Hockey -.- I prefer Football waay more.

Spacial

procrastination
Ha ha lol shade you should try talking to some of them, but then I know you'd have a meltdown if they replied...