• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Student Lounge Thread.

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
So I found out that my chemistry teacher sent the Schrödinger equation stuff to the wrong class... apparently, he teaches a college chemistry class on Saturdays, and he sent the email to his general chemistry classes instead. :)

Roaring Apathy

Fight the good fight
My midterm got rescheduled from wednesday to next monday.

Apparently its due to the fact that people were unable to get the review because issues with the online website.

Needless to say I have time to be lazy bastard again =D

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
My midterm got rescheduled from wednesday to next monday.

Apparently its due to the fact that people were unable to get the review because issues with the online website.

Needless to say I have time to be lazy bastard again =D

Haha, my world cultures test got reschedule from this Wednesday to next Wednesday because of the Halloween assembly taking up like 20 minutes of the block. :)

Ausgirl

I was thinking earlier, OK I'll finish this assignment and this, this, this tonight and take a day off tomorrow and then less than half an hour later I was like screw this!!! Clearly I need to learn how to follow through lol.

monkeyman192

simply bored
I am so very close to finishing my honours thesis... hoping to have it in within a few days... at ~55 pages so far... Cannot wait for it to be done... had to do a talk on it yesterday, didn't go too bad I guess, but being the only person there who did theoretical physics meant I don't think many people really had any idea what I was doing

Dreamy

Been out of school for a little while now and I've been taking a few online classes to keep myself busy; I love learning ^_^ thinking about going back for a marketing degree for the heck of it.

General Nonsense

Star Glider
With the permission of my chemistry professor, I have been allowed to do my lab on friday instead of today, leaving me the rest of the day to study for my o-chem exam tomorrow. Woot.

Kacho

You are next.
With the permission of my chemistry professor, I have been allowed to do my lab on friday instead of today, leaving me the rest of the day to study for my o-chem exam tomorrow. Woot.

good luck man!
I just failed my Ochem exam. Class average is 62. mine is 57 >_>
It's getting dropped, but next one is harder...

STUPID SN1, SN2, E1, E2. and i thought I know them. but nope! :(

funrush

Elite Beat Agent
Got way too much homework. I've noticed that my grades have been dropping, and I find that it has a direct correlation with my sleeping - now I'm usually half asleep until after lunch. I went to my dad and asked him if I could have coffee, and he said no. He said that I should just go to sleep earlier, but I already sleep at like, 9. Gotta think of a solution for this. Maybe scarf down Halloween candy in the morning?

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
No homework today for me. I have an essay on ticket resale due Thursday, but that's no problem. Another day for me to be lazy. :p

I did a science experiment on gummi bears in biology. Other than that, I didn't do much today, and I stayed home yesterday because I caught a cold at Cedar Point.

lynx17

Starting school again next semester. I've been in and out of school the past 3 years. Mostly because of the Military. They may pay for it but they are making it difficult for me to finish it! xD

GrizzlyB

Confused and Dazed
Got way too much homework. I've noticed that my grades have been dropping, and I find that it has a direct correlation with my sleeping - now I'm usually half asleep until after lunch. I went to my dad and asked him if I could have coffee, and he said no. He said that I should just go to sleep earlier, but I already sleep at like, 9. Gotta think of a solution for this. Maybe scarf down Halloween candy in the morning?

You know, I've been falling way behind on sleep, too. It's torture, and I haven't found a solution yet, other than skipping classes. Which is probably worse, especially considering that biochemistry is my most frequent candidate, with calculus pulling in at a respectable second.

I did a science experiment on gummi bears in biology. Other than that, I didn't do much today, and I stayed home yesterday because I caught a cold at Cedar Point.

I caught a cold one time up at Cedar Point. Only it was mono.

Flame Mistress

So I have a French test tomorrow first thing in the morning, which I haven't revised for. That was stupid.

Guess I'll have to wake up at 5:00AM to cram in some last-minute revision...

funrush

Elite Beat Agent
You know, I've been falling way behind on sleep, too. It's torture, and I haven't found a solution yet, other than skipping classes. Which is probably worse, especially considering that biochemistry is my most frequent candidate, with calculus pulling in at a respectable second.

I caught a cold one time up at Cedar Point. Only it was mono.
Ughhh... that brings back sore memories. I had mono in 4th grade, which I thought for the first week or two was the weirdest thing ever because I had never kissed a girl yet at that point. Then I remembered I was at Chuck E Cheese the week before, you know, the place with the screaming children who put everything in their mouths. I had it easy though, as mine only lasted about two or three weeks, unlike the norm which was like two or three months IIRC.

General Nonsense

Star Glider
good luck man!
I just failed my Ochem exam. Class average is 62. mine is 57 >_>
It's getting dropped, but next one is harder...

STUPID SN1, SN2, E1, E2. and i thought I know them. but nope! :(

Ouch. Good thing it's dropped. I hope I can manage. My exam is in less than 12 hours and I still have a lot of material to go over (and need to get enough sleep). I missed a lot of lectures due to being sick, but have decided that I refuse to be defeated by organic chemistry. Tomorrow is Halloween. As is my o-chem exam. Something wicked this way comes....

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Ouch. Good thing it's dropped. I hope I can manage. My exam is in less than 12 hours and I still have a lot of material to go over (and need to get enough sleep). I missed a lot of lectures due to being sick, but have decided that I refuse to be defeated by organic chemistry. Tomorrow is Halloween. As is my o-chem exam. Something wicked this way comes....

Don't you just hate it when a teacher arranges an huge assignment or test on a holiday? I know it's not the biggest holiday, but there's always that one teacher who needs to be a pain. Of course, you're in college, so it's more understandable, I guess. In my case, it's my essay on ticket resale, which to my surprise, I started early on.

Kacho

You are next.

well. i am not dropping class. so i am staying and need to do better for test 3.
i still need to go over test 1 and test 2 things for finals, and figure out how the groudon you do synthesis.

Hilijix

Back in Blue
My Chem teacher is giving us no work on Halloween tomorrow! The only thing she told us to do is don't do anything reckless during the night and come back alive.

There were some rumors that we'd be switching seats in Algebra 2 today. They turned out to be false, but instead we ended up switching seats in French instead. That sorta sucks, because I got placed up front on the edge, right next to someone who's failing the class. I've got a B (maybe a C) in the class! I won't be able to help that much!