• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Student Lounge Thread.

dinosaurus

Cool Story, Broselia
Jesus christ, i did mine through school and there was only a tiny one-time fee. I can't say how much for sure but it was nothing close to even $500. I think there was a fee?

But yeah, it was once a week.. I think.. for 2 hours, maybe 3 hours. I don't remember how long it went for. Wow, it's been so long I can't even remember how long the course was or how much I paid (if anything).

Oh yeah and we never had homework for it.

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Geez, that's pricey. I only have three months until I'll be starting the whole drivers-ed thing.

Actually around here $650 for the course is low, I went to my actual school for the classes, everywhere else is $850+

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
Well, my school actually doesn't have driver's ed, so we're required to learn through outside means if we want to learn how to drive.

I'd say that's quite alright, though. I'd rather not have driver's ed take up valuable elective time. :)

Moog2

Must stay awake...
Well, that'd be better than the alternative.
EDIT: Ninja'd. Responding to the one above Smeargle.

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Well, my school actually doesn't have driver's ed, so we're required to learn through outside means if we want to learn how to drive.

I'd say that's quite alright, though. I'd rather not have driver's ed take up valuable elective time. :)
They have their own cars we can drive, when we schedule the drive time its during a class
Well, that'd be better than the alternative.
EDIT: Ninja'd. Responding to the one above Smeargle.

dinosaurs: its actually 20 minutes after school, at 2:30pm

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Yeah, schools where I live only offer driver's ed during school time.

Our school starts at 7:35 am but we are dropped off by the busses at 7:00 am school stops at 2:10 pm but drivers ed starts at 2:30 and ends at 5:45pm

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
Wow. You get off school early and that sucks about having it during school.

Where do you guys live?

I live in California, and my school starts at 8:15 on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays, and starts at 9:00 on Wednesdays and Fridays; and it ends at 3:30 everyday. :)

Moog2

Must stay awake...
Not bad hours. I'm in Ontario, Canada, and we go from 8:15 to 2:20.

dinosaurus

Cool Story, Broselia
Holy Moog! I'm in Manitoba and during high school, earliest class started at.. 8:15 maybe? And went til 3:45 latest?

Wow, I actually can't remember. Nevermind. That's super early for ending though unless it's just the way your classes are.

Moog2

Must stay awake...
Well, we get a forty minute lunch, four classes a day, and five minutes between each class. What's Manitoba like? Never been. Same with California.

dinosaurus

Cool Story, Broselia
Yeah 9 would be much better :p What level of school are you in?

Edit: only 5 minutes? I think we got 15 between ours.
And Manitoba sucks lol. It's flat, cold as dkjfej in the winter and hot as alkgje;ogj in the summer, boring, lame, dangerous..
Meh, I've been liking it a bit more lately but I still can't wait to get out of here.

Moog2

Must stay awake...
I'm in tenth grade, so not too far up.

Klizcool

GARBAGE DAY?!?!
Well, we get a forty minute lunch, four classes a day, and five minutes between each class. What's Manitoba like? Never been. Same with California.

We get 7 classes a day, a 20-25 min lunch, and about 3 min between periods. Classes are about 45 min.