• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Student Lounge Thread.

TheEliteEmpoleon

Today went by so quickly, even with staying after for my all-county chorus audition practice. The actual audition is Saturday, but that might change since there are two big storms headed our way apparently.

Spacial

procrastination
Started sex ed today *groans*

SasakiThePikachu

like pepsi cola
This is a bad thing, how?

Have you SEEN the miracle of birth video? That sh*t'll scar you for life. For life, dammit.

I have to decide soon what MA/MRes course to do. Or if I wanna do one at all. It's weighing on me like, A LOT.

I don't wanna go back to college, I wanna take the money I've saved for it and go to Japan on holiday instead. Stupid boring necessary education ;___;

BJPalmer85

Calculus test today. first math test in 6 years....

wish me luck...

B

Recon

So my mid-terms are tomorrow. However, there's gonna be a huge as crap snowstorm sometime tomorrow.

Dunno if happy mid-terms are delayed, or upset that I have to stress about them over the weekend.

TheEliteEmpoleon

Hoping for no school tomorrow, so I can end the school week off with my concert tonight. And my chorus auditions for Saturday were postponed due to this storm that may not even hit us.

ebevan91

Took my first test of the semester earlier, and failed it. In fact I made a 40 out of 100. When doing the homework, I can understand the material just fine, but I draw blanks when I take tests.

Chili

Haven't posted it 27 years! So in school things are going swell. I got a solo in chorus class for man in the mirror

Estellise

peachy
I've got a few papers to write... One on George Washing Carver (for black history month), and one book report... I haven't started either. :\ Thankfully, neither are do any time soon. :3

Shaylup

debeo capere omnes
I have an English language GCSE on monday. So under-prepared.

flamebeam

DAYN-JUH ZONE!
ooo a thread about school a.k.a. my life, where do i start?:
I have 4 classes a semester. I just started my spring semester, and I took my final exams on Monday and Tuesday.
I'm so glad I'm done with AP Literature. I am so over Hamlet and critical analyses and whatnot.
I'll miss anatomy because I like learning about how our bodies work, but dissecting that fetal pig just felt wrong.
I have AP Biology as a double semester class, so I'm not done with that yet. Lots to remember.
I started Calculus BC! I'm so happy -- I love math.
My Psych teacher told my class we take about 1 test/week. Great, so now I have that to deal with.
Gym is... gym.
And then there's band, which I'm first chair clarinetist for band class and 2 other demanding extracurricular bands.
This is why I don't have time for a job, or Pokemon White 2, or my fanfic (see my sig).
So that's my academic life in a nutshell, a really big nutshell.

Jazzy-Strings

Aggression
OK that was a good day and a bad day.......this is Friday I am talking about.......I broke the school record for most number of misbehaviour points in a term, finally!!! 12!!!! Meh..... I never do homework.