• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Student Lounge Thread.

TheEliteEmpoleon

Well I'm not going to school tomorrow (Presidents' Weekend) so I'll join the procrastination club tomorrow. Tonight I'm relaxing though.

John Madden

resident policy guy
i've got one assignment to do in the next four hours

guess what i'm doing instead for most of it

Shiny Venusaur

Internet Relic
I have a Human Physiology exam to study for (exam is on Thursday), an Human Physiology lab report to finish, reading and writing to do for Social Psychology, and an Ecology exam to start studying for (next Wednesday). Motivation, where art thou?

flamebeam

DAYN-JUH ZONE!
i also have presidents' weekend, so I'm good for now. idk now that I'm accepted into college, it's hard to find the motivation

flamebeam

DAYN-JUH ZONE!
motivation: you almost certainly won't have this weekend off ever again

lol true. but wouldn't that be motivation to enjoy this last presidents' weekend instead of stressing over school?

Shiny Venusaur

Internet Relic
Genetics test tomorrow.
Biochem test next week.
database project starts this week.
FML

I know the feeling. I'm still slaving away.

AuroriumX

The Interceptor
Yeah, I still have two reports to finish this week and I just can't find the motivation to get started. Luckily we have our winter break this week so at least I should have time to get them done.

TheEliteEmpoleon

The long weekend is over, and now I have to go to bed and wake up in less than five hours for school. Luckily, I didn't have any homework.

ebevan91

Hmm... study for my biology lab exam, do accounting homework, read story for American Literature II, or watch the newly released Game of Thrones season 2 blu-ray/dvd...

Yep, Game of Thrones it is.

Poetry

Dancing Mad
Ugh. One full week off of school and I can pretty much guarantee that I'm going to get zero work done. Either that or frantically do all my homework and revision for my mocks on the eve of me returning to school.

It wouldn't be so bad if the holidays didn't go by so quickly....