• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Student Lounge Thread.

BJPalmer85

it's Thursday night and I show up home past midnight to a bunch of unfinished homework. I had a YOLO senior moment

please, I am begging you, dont use YOLO...

B

ebevan91

Watching the NCAA tournament in class today.

Estellise

peachy
School was canceled today for me due to a water leakage, or something like that. So glad, because I was supposed to read my oral report on Rosa Parks today.

⊱✿RedAshEntropy

· MultiShipper ·
Just got home after attending the Send Off party for our 8 graduating students in our program (that's chem by the way).. and one of which is our Tutor that is also graduating..Man, This gives me the nervous how will I ever go in their place? Oh I forgot, I still got classes today..!

vespiqueen

I have slacked off so badly this year :/ I really need to get myself together and improve my grades and just hope it's not too late.

Poetry

Dancing Mad
I've just got one more week of agony to get through and then I've got two entire weeks of what is supposed to be blissful relaxation.

Instead it's going to be a blistering menagerie of homework, revision and feverishly making up for the amount of times I've just nonchalantly skated by for the past year.

⊱✿RedAshEntropy

· MultiShipper ·
Our classes are actually over but because of these thesis defense, clearance signing and of course the mind crushing exams in chem, we are stuck with the whole stressful week in the University..which is also supposed to be the time for our exam this coming April, tsk.. stressed so much..

BJPalmer85

Spring break is over, back to school now. Sigh....I wish break was longer.

yea....[img200]http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/36631329.jpg[/img200]

B

Placa

Aspiring Trainer
Hehe, where I am out break just started. Two weeks of chilling out and what not, **** thing is that as soon as we get back we have French orals. Ugh.

flamebeam

DAYN-JUH ZONE!
my life is very empty now that the school play is over. so I need to find things to do. I guess I can start with homework

wolfkill482

Wolfkill
With the countdown on till I graduate school, things have become more and more intense than ever before in terms of schoolwork. I've just completed three out of the four assessments that I was given recently with each being more difficult than the last. As I posted before, I've grown even more tired of all the political correctness that virtually runs our school. Still, I keep reminding myself that I have only got 5 months now of school left. I was playing Pokemon Crystal last night, just cruising downtown through Saffron City. I still and always will play video games, particularly the main series Pokemon games no matter how old i get. I've grown very tired of being taught by teachers that still have no idea how to teach a class even if it only has about 2-3 students in it. I often wonder how it will go for the others that take the classes I have nearly finished with the same teachers and whether or not they'll find the same thing as i did.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Well, this week is going to be exciting. We get Friday off to start Spring Break, and on Thursday, I hear from the last of my college acceptance decisions. If I get accepted to this last one, I'm more than likely going to this school, not just because of prestige, but I've done my research, and it's one of the better California universities. Only thing making me nervous is the 22% acceptance rate, so I'm prepared if I don't get in. I have a backup, luckily. :p

James2344

Keyblade wielder
2 days of school left for the Term,
2 tests tomorrow but luckily neither promises to be difficult
2 games coming out soon that I want.