• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Student Lounge Thread.

Paradoxe

not actually psychic
Still though don't forget about the Ottomans, that **** is important

That may or may not have been part of an essay. I don't know though, I'm not allowed to discuss it.

That may or may not have been part of an essay. I don't know though, I'm not allowed to discuss it.

lol. Discuss it. Screw the system. We're all gentlemen here.

flamebeam

DAYN-JUH ZONE!
yes. discuss. risk the grade. it's not like it matters. screw education -____________-

OceanicLanturn

Non non non!
Finished my last exams! Woot! Now I have a few days to enjoy life at its peak before the results get released and life crashes down on me again.

It's called the golden age.

T-Bolt

Electrifying.
^I finished my exams a while ago, but the results are going to be out in a few days. I think I did well, but I'm not too sure, I always wonder if I read a question right and stuff. Plus, my father is going to rage if I get less than 90/100 in math.

So yeah, hopefully my results will put my fears to rest, but until then, my mind will be in turmoil.

So, it's kind of the opposite for me.

Mew The Gato

I always worry after I submit the Test Paper... I wonder if I made a mistake... despite the fact that I go through the whole paper again to check for mistakes, I still cannot help worrying...

It is worse for people in higher grades, though. I am only in Sixth Grade, so my exams are not so intimidating...

fitzy909

Just another guy
The results of my exams are out, they were great! Especially Mathematics, my favourite Subject! I got full marks in it, along with Hindi.

I always worry after I submit the Test Paper... I wonder if I made a mistake... despite the fact that I go through the whole paper again to check for mistakes, I still cannot help worrying...

It is worse for people in higher grades, though. I am only in Sixth Grade, so my exams are not so intimidating...

true, but congrats to you anyway mate. i am about to find out what gcse's i'll be taking, gonna be worried so much with all the exams. i am terrible with worrying and stress. no idea how i will be able to cope.

Volcer

Shur'tugal
true, but congrats to you anyway mate. i am about to find out what gcse's i'll be taking, gonna be worried so much with all the exams. i am terrible with worrying and stress. no idea how i will be able to cope.

Thank god, I don't have those complicated GSCs and SATs and etc. I rememeber one day, We got this Shakepeare book and changed all the words and sentences to hilariously weird things.

'Twas a day well spent.

TheEliteEmpoleon

Today in lunch I threw out my new retainer, which I got literally four days ago. I got it back, with the help of a kind monitor, but it was a little cracked and bent. Luckily, I fixed the shape, and the cracks don't make a difference because they're not that big.

flamebeam

DAYN-JUH ZONE!
Today in lunch I threw out my new retainer, which I got literally four days ago. I got it back, with the help of a kind monitor, but it was a little cracked and bent. Luckily, I fixed the shape, and the cracks don't make a difference because they're not that big.

#DentalProblems. welp, I have to perform at a school concert tonight. it doesn't help that I got no sleep. but that's what happens when you find cool stuff on the internet at 4 in the morning

Moog2

Must stay awake...
I haven't slept well at all this week, I had three tests, and three assignment to hand in. This is the third week like this.

Thank God it's a weekend. And yay, Victoria Day, Monday off! And I have no homework for the first time in over a month!

WOOHOO!!

wolfkill482

Wolfkill
Well, with less than 20 weeks till i finish school ive gotta say im not going to miss it at all. That daily routine of getting up at the early hours to go to a place that everyone hates will soon be gone. I'm looking forward to the workforce and its not often one would ever hear a young person say after they've finished school but I'm ready to get out there. I've had it worked out for ages, when I start working I will always be putting my money aside for my love of Pokemon, anime, cosplay, video games,star wars, Manga, and the like.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
3 days of school left! Then I have a week to finish planning my graduation speech on the 30th. So much pressure and stress to finish all my work and finals by Wednesday, but due to my class rank, my AP Government teacher offered to exempt only me from the final project. That will help me so much to free up my time.

flamebeam

DAYN-JUH ZONE!
hmm... there's so many smart people in this thread. it makes my GPA/rank feel this big.

well, that was the last time I performed at my high school's stage. I'm definitely gonna miss that. but I'm going to Disney World this upcoming week, and I'm definitely looking forward to that

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Finally finished all 5 of my AP exams. Now I just have to finish a stupid project for AP Physics and be done with high school.

I just have a dumb community service essay I need to finish before I'm done. It feels counter-productive, since volunteer work is now a mandatory graduation requirement at my school, as of this year.

ThatYellowGuy

I have an annoying problem. My exams are on Wednesday and Friday and the problem is that it's my birthday today so I have one day to revise a whole unit for the exam.

flamebeam

DAYN-JUH ZONE!
I have an annoying problem. My exams are on Wednesday and Friday and the problem is that it's my birthday today so I have one day to revise a whole unit for the exam.

I had final exams on my birthday... for AP Literature and Anatomy. your birthdays aren't always fun when you're older (but that's what birthday weekends are for)