• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Student Lounge Thread.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Wow you were valedictorian? I was ranked #3. Sure I could have been #1 but I decided to wing my way through high school that and I got perfect sat scores, lol. But still that's impressive.

Yeah, though I decided to wing my way through the SAT with a 1980, with a ~730 in math. Still got me into UC Berkeley, so I don't care. :p It wasn't until sophomore year where I decided to actually try to maintain my grades though. I happened to have all A's, and when we were shown our class rank, I saw that I was #1 at the time. So I decided to at least maintain that. I still didn't study for 90% of my tests though. That will need to change in college, though.

Zero Nexus

Stand up, go for it
Finished 2nd year of uni last week. Gotta sort out student finance and accomodation before September though.

Geekachu

a few weeks back I was feeling really confident and got to the stage where I would have been happy to sit the exam there and then

but now everything sux

TheEliteEmpoleon

Tomorrow kicks off my last week of classes! I''m going to try to spend the day studying; there's a big in-class final for me tomorrow in geometry.

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
Ton of work since we only have 9 days of school left, and I hear I still have to take two final exams since I missed last academic cycles for them.

Have a great summer for you guys who've finished already!
Spend your summer well, kids in junior high grades, since high school is a total mother-dog.

flamebeam

DAYN-JUH ZONE!
I feel like I'm the only one with 3 weeks left. well, they're gonna fly by. I'm gonna be a high school graduate before I blink. #Sh!tReallyJustGotReal

TheEliteEmpoleon

I feel like I'm the only one with 3 weeks left. well, they're gonna fly by. I'm gonna be a high school graduate before I blink. #Sh!tReallyJustGotReal

Well I have 3 weeks, too, but this one is the last of classes. I have four test days spread out over the two weeks after that, so it's kinda like 3 weeks.

flamebeam

DAYN-JUH ZONE!
Well I have 3 weeks, too, but this one is the last of classes. I have four test days spread out over the two weeks after that, so it's kinda like 3 weeks.

oh. I have 12 more days of regular school, 2 days of final exams, 3 days of graduation practice, and then graduation/graduation party on the 3rd day

725roy

ambivolent
3 Finals Down, 5 to go! Also, I failed my conics test with a perfect 50% yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay... Luckily I can make corrections, but still, I'm really upset about that.

Last edited:

John Madden

resident policy guy
eleven days of internship left
aka eleven days of ANYTHING RELATED TO ACADEMICS AT ALL EVER left

Requiem's Eclipse

Hopelessly Hopeful
So I have to say it was probably not the best idea to take off of school for about a year and a half after taking my placement tests for college. Granted, I only had to take two placement tests but I bombed both of them terribly.

Poetry

Dancing Mad
Final exam, Psychology Unit 2 tomorrow. Usually this would mean I'm free until September but next week is the beginning of an entire month of normal lessons to introduce us to our A2 courses. I think I deserve it in actuality, I haven't been working nearly as hard as I should have been in preparation for these exams.I'll just wing it tomorrow and hopefully the coming month shouldn't be too stressful or taxing, what with the hideous weather and all.

ebevan91

Dat feel when your college changes curriculum and you have to go an extra semester to take just one more class.

I was supposed to graduate in December 2013 but it looks like I'll have to go one more semester.

725roy

ambivolent
Ugh, so I know I I HAD a 4.0 but then apparently, I log onto my grading checking thing, and it says I have a 3.918, which isn't right. ugh, now I've gotta fix this.

Corvus95

Just finished my first year of College and after the disaster that was my mid-year exams I think that the end-year exams went much better, I think I've achieved my minimum targets for each subject at least.