• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Student Lounge Thread.

Moneyy

INACTIVE
I just went back to school a few days ago. Since the entire summer I did nothing, the amount of homework I have to do is overwhelming.

RubberChicken

Well, Day 4, the last day of the week, is finally here. I have gym in sixth period, so I'm pretty much exhausted right now. I have more math homework, numbers 14-52 all. But, they're all pretty simple problems, so no complaints. Science was cool. In Health class, we finally got to use the school's new Window 7 computers. They're awesome because they used to have these old XPs from '02 that 15% of the time didn't even turn on, so I'm happy. In English, we finally had a class where we didn't have any homework assigned. Overall, the day was decent enough.

WHAT, YOU HAD A GOOD DAY WITH OUT CONSULTING ME FIRST!?
I'm used to hearing about your misfortunes at school :p

Completed my first week as a Kiwi in an American high school. Finally thought I had made some friends today when a couple of people asked if I wanted to come down with them to "Peter's" (The only hang-out place my small town has to offer. I immidiately jumped at the offer of the possibility of finally being able to talk to people at school. Got down there and within 2 minutes everyone was passing around joints. Just my luck *facepalm*

Will have to hope another oppurtunity to befriend other people arises.

Well, I've been unloaded upon with homework from every class so far. I have to do a project and worksheets for Spanish that are due on Monday. For English 3 AP, I have to read 2 more chapters of this book we're reading, The Scarlet Letter; read a selection in the textbook, and answer the accompanying questions and fill in the chart for said selection. I also have to study another book I read over the summer for a test on Monday in the same class. Other things to do include: worksheet for Bio, icon design for Graphic Design, textbook work for Geometry, and a typed notebook title page for USH.

I'm so glad for having Block Schedule at my school. Periods 1, 3, & 5 on Purple days and Periods 2, 4, & 6 on Gold (or is it the other way around?). Makes things so much easier for me.

My sophomore year at university has been a busy one, for sure. I work about 13 hours a week (which may not seem like a lot, but on top of 17 credit hours, it can be). It seems always have Ochem homework to do, or a Bio lab report, or a reading for Film to do. I'm also apart of my university's program board and the medical student association. But I don't mind being so busy, honestly.
Having a tight schedule spurs me to get my work done on time. I think all the free time I had in the past was detrimental to me.

funrush

Elite Beat Agent
WHAT, YOU HAD A GOOD DAY WITH OUT CONSULTING ME FIRST!?
I'm used to hearing about your misfortunes at school :p

Completed my first week as a Kiwi in an American high school. Finally thought I had made some friends today when a couple of people asked if I wanted to come down with them to "Peter's" (The only hang-out place my small town has to offer. I immidiately jumped at the offer of the possibility of finally being able to talk to people at school. Got down there and within 2 minutes everyone was passing around joints. Just my luck *facepalm*

Will have to hope another oppurtunity to befriend other people arises.

(Laughs) Yeah, I guess that the whole "It's Friday" thing kinda wore off on me. About the joints thing, that'll happen a lot, it's probably something you might have to get used to in High School,

Turtlestarf

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
7th grade is good so far, but I'm waiting for the homework to pile in.

And I had a Dance last night, and the last song was a slow dance, blah!

Also, my friend is dating the girl I like...

kyogreblue3

take a byte
Yesterday I had to stay after school for some play practice. Yes, I'm part of my school's play, Mulan. I'm a backstage ninja; the name's cool but all you do is set the stage for the next scene -.-

So I was sitting backstage, on the floor, with my laptop in my lap, with the other backstage ninjas (yeah I even check serebii during play rehearsal xD). And then Conner, one of the backstage ninjas, starts skipping around singing "Chicken on a bun-bun, chicken on a bun-bun!" over and over again -.-

Turtlestarf

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
@kyogreblue3

I remember you telling me that. haha! I want to join my play, but auditions aren't for 3 weeks. Great, now ANOTHER thing that will take up my serebii/dA life. CURSES!

@funrush

Halloween? Wow, far away. Our dances happen pretty often.

kyogreblue3

take a byte
Yeah, that always sucks. We don't have our first dance until Halloween, I think.

my school's already had a dance. I think it was Neon Night or some other stupid name. My friend made me go with her (my friend's dating my archnemesis AGAIN -.-) so I was sitting on the gym's bleachers the whole time checking serebii xD

I almost hurled when my friend was slow-dancing with my ARCHNEMESIS

Last edited:

Turtlestarf

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
my school's already had a dance, too. I think it was Neon Night or some other stupid name. My friend made me go with her (my friend's dating my archnemesis AGAIN -.-) so I was sitting on the gym's bleachers the whole time checking serebii xD

I almost hurled when my friend was slow-dancing with my ARCHNEMESIS

That stinks! I was sitting on the stage with my buddehs and I almost ran up and kicked my friend when he was slow-dancing with the girl I like.

Turtlestarf

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
^ I didn't hurl, but I yelled "WTF?!?" at them

awwwww, that stinks, bro. just tell your friend~

He doesn't even know I like her, he's a big blabber mouth.

Turtlestarf

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Yeah, this year we have 3 dances (not counting homecoming), the Halloween dance (around Halloween), the Valentines Dance (Valentine's day), and the Spring dance (In the middle of April).

We have like SOOOOO many dances.

ShadowSnivy

The Autumn Gust.
We've had a dance 2 days ago, IT WAS FOR BEING BACK AT SCHOOL AND I MEAN WHO LIKES THAT!? I wasn't very happy because I was forced to go by my best friend.

ChedWick

I have nearly 200 pages to read/review this weekend for various classes. Three total programs to make, 2 animation projects to work on, 3 chapter review questions to do and go over as well as make some flashcards for 3 of my classes.

most of this just kinda all got pilled on Thursday and Friday too.

/hatemylifethisweekend.

So far I've gotten a few dozen pages read, one programming assignment completed and a few good ideas for animations. All thanks two 3 cups of coffee since I woke up :D the hardest so far was the programming because I'm so freaking rusty because I failed at my plan of making a program a week over the summer so as to not get rusty.

Last edited:

Ivanka

Freeeeeeeeee
Damnit Turtlestarf, you stole my soul. >.<

English is already getting annoying with the books we have to read. It's not like I have any other work to do or anything! D:<