• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Student Lounge Thread.

Randomness

He is already here.
ugh That feeling when you're late and you go into class and everyone just stares at you. And then you get told off and next time it will be a detention. =(
I'll be waking up earlier tomorrow. D;

I know what you mean. :(

Today wasn't bad, really hot though, plus we had PE outside. :/

Not much else to say.

Ivanka

Freeeeeeeeee
Today wasn't bad, really hot though, plus we had PE outside. :/

I'm so glad my PE days are over. They were fun but I won't miss them. lol We'd always have the obese teachers screaming at us to run and stuff and it was always like, £%&"@ WHY DON'T YOU DO IT?!

Moneyy

INACTIVE
I'm so glad my PE days are over. They were fun but I won't miss them. lol We'd always have the obese teachers screaming at us to run and stuff and it was always like, £%&"@ WHY DON'T YOU DO IT?!

I hate PE too. It's not that I'm bad at it, but I think it is a waste of time. It's almost as if the teachers think you do no excersise at home, and even if you don't, why do they care.

mistycerulean

I nearly fell asleep in Algebra. And then I got threatened with detention, which woke me up.

Other than that, it was pretty normal. Lots of LA homework, and a lot of French words to memorize.

Shuam

righteous
My Web Design "professor" has spent 4 weeks telling us how to use Mac OSX and basic photoshop functions.

He told us we could leave after showing up if you know how to use them already.
I've been in that class for around 30 minutes for 4 weeks.

TM0verlord

PSN ID is on sig
I had to stay after school today because I had forgotten my homework on the bus. Then I had a Pre Calculus surprise test today which I guarantee that I failed. Lastly, I failed a pop quiz in Spanish. I need to study more often.

Mewtwo152

Not dead yet.
Pop quizzes suck man. None of my teachers know what it means, though, because they always say "Pop quiz in 10 minutes/tomorrow/etc,".

I'm starting hate Bio this year, homework every night so far.

Ivanka

Freeeeeeeeee
The homework does get tougher and in more quantity every new year. :'( It's torturous, especially when you have to stay up all night doing it. And then they complain that you're late to class or that you're sleeping in class. -_-

frogofdoom555

(>:O) FFFFFFUUUUUU
I hate PE too. It's not that I'm bad at it, but I think it is a waste of time. It's almost as if the teachers think you do no excersise at home, and even if you don't, why do they care.

It's probably because some of us don't.

I don't care what they say. I prefer Wii Fit Plus.

frogofdoom555

ahahahaha! Ah, the days of being afraid of running 1/4 mile.... Just, a question, not trying to be rude, but what grade are you going into?

That person had it easy. In my Gym Class, we had to run a full mile.

I had to resort to cutting the track...

frogofdoom555

I still excersise out of PE class, but why should the school make you excersise if you don't want to?

Well, it's not the school, it's the school district.

But seriously, I might do some jackknives right now.

I LOVE science class. Mrs. Thomas is so fun.

My extracurricular activity is the Yearbook Club. I'm one of the four 7th graders.
One's a 6th grader. The rest are 8th graders.