• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Student Lounge Thread.

ChloboShoka

Writer

Moog2

Must stay awake...
I need to vent a bit. For the second year in a row, my girlfriend has decided to go to a different school. It's arty-specific instead of just the normal kind. And I hate that. I can't tell her that either, because I don't want to make her feel bad or influence her decision. I'm in love with her, and she says the same to me, so we aren't in danger of breaking up, but I REALLY hate that she's going to be gone. I see girls I can't stand more than I see her, and it sucks. Unbelievably. I see her a maximum of once a week. If I'm lucky. I have no cell, phone, so I can't call/text her in the middle of the day either. I usually talk on the phone with her a maximum of twice a week. This is hell sometimes .Again, sorry about this, but I had to get it off my chest. Thank's if you've read the whole thing. I feel a bit better now.

~Drake~

泥ブルート
I need to vent a bit. For the second year in a row, my girlfriend has decided to go to a different school. It's arty-specific instead of just the normal kind. And I hate that. I can't tell her that either, because I don't want to make her feel bad or influence her decision. I'm in love with her, and she says the same to me, so we aren't in danger of breaking up, but I REALLY hate that she's going to be gone. I see girls I can't stand more than I see her, and it sucks. Unbelievably. I see her a maximum of once a week. If I'm lucky. I have no cell, phone, so I can't call/text her in the middle of the day either. I usually talk on the phone with her a maximum of twice a week. This is hell sometimes .Again, sorry about this, but I had to get it off my chest. Thank's if you've read the whole thing. I feel a bit better now.

Vent fully accepted. I think if I had a girlfriend like that I'd gradually stop loving her, just because of not being able to see her often. I'm a very sensory person (don't take that the wrong way) and I don't think I'd be able to live long without being able to hug my girlfriend AT LEAST once a day.

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus

I read the whole thing and I know how you feel, and I really am sorry about your situation. But I also think that if you love her, you will understand that a good education should be central to both of your lives. If she is an artistic person and she wants to pursue art/theatre/music as a career, then you should support these decisions that will help her in her future. A school that focuses on her career choices are better than a regular public school that would not, because a better, more focused education is better for BOTH of you when it comes to finding colleges and careers. It would be terrible if she chose to go to a school just to be around you, and then was unable to do what she loves because of it.

Be grateful that you get to see your girlfriend once a week, rather than not at all if she chose to go to school across the country.

intergalactic platypus

Only rescues maidens

Get a cell phone or talk to her on FB chat. You guys need to talk every day to sustain a relationship.

Moog2

Must stay awake...
Thanks for all the feedback. Varanus, I do support her decision whole heartedly. That's why I never try to change her mind. I want her to do what is best for her, without me holding her back. What kind of boyfriend would I be if I encouraged her to not go for it? And I am grateful when I see her once a week. It's when I don't see her for three plus that I start to get sad. And platypus, a cell phone hust isn't going to happen right now. Again, thanks you three for listening. I really appreciate it.

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
Off day today. I grad on thursday then friday is my last day (Im in 8th grade. Im grading Middle School)

7 more days of being a sophomore. Woo. This year went by quickly. Now, all I have to finish is the chapter of Open Shortest Path First, and take Networking, World History, Geometry, Biology, and English II exams.

Spookz

Lumos
I graduate in a little less than two weeks, but first I have finals. Nothing crazy, just things I don't really care to do. Becoming a real person seems daunting. Still, it'll be nice to get paid for the work I do; I'm getting tired of putting away hour after hour of free labor on school projects.

PokeTrainerJay

High in the Sky
Woo I have an GCSE English Language Exam today, it's not a mock either. I'm probably going to fail but at least this is only an hour, unlike the 2 hour exam last week.

Rosemary

Sparkling Star
in nearly 4 weeks I will graduate from college in medicine we are all kind of sad about it,since I made a lot of great friends and stuff,I got the confirmation i will be graduating since I passed my final exam with an 86 percent, I don't wanna be mean but I'm happy that school is over but i'll miss my friends it has been a very emotional last weeks ,thank god for waterproof mascara ,I wont miss my teacher though..