• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Student Lounge Thread.

Shade2000

Shade in Shades
Only? Ok now it's weird how you only have 3 different sports in PE.
Well it is junior school.

I don't see why it should be. Iirc, CN stands for China so it could have easily meant a different thing. After all, privacy's a good thing to have.
Two things.
1) It was . CH not .CN
2) It wasn't just privacy it was MANZ privacy. Why would you make a hotel just for men? That's really sexist. Or unless.....

Last edited:

heracrosstrainer635

Best. Partner. Eva!
oh, hello shade, fancy meeting you here. Thanks for getting my banner fixed, by the way.
I wonder if I'm the only one that thinks this, and i probably am, but I can't wait for summer to be over. When you live in the middle of the U.S., it tends to get pretty hot outside. I just want school to start so the weather will finally cool down. I also want to go back to school so i can see all of my friends again, plus I'm just plain bored. (I know im a nerd, what are you gonna do, sue me? Good luck, I aint got nothin worth takin)

vespiqueen

oh, hello shade, fancy meeting you here. Thanks for getting my banner fixed, by the way.
I wonder if I'm the only one that thinks this, and i probably am, but I can't wait for summer to be over. When you live in the middle of the U.S., it tends to get pretty hot outside. I just want school to start so the weather will finally cool down. I also want to go back to school so i can see all of my friends again, plus I'm just plain bored. (I know im a nerd, what are you gonna do, sue me? Good luck, I aint got nothin worth takin)

Ugh, I can't stand summer weather. I live deep in the South where it's extremely hot and humid :/

I start school in a few weeks, it will be the start of my Junior year. I'm not too excited, and I hate when it gets to that point in Summer where you realize that school is getting closer and closer and that you have to start getting ready for it. I don't how I'm going to fix my sleeping pattern.

Shade2000

Shade in Shades
What do you mean junior year. I'm in the UK where it's hot in September, October, march, april and may, but rains the rest of the year. I can hardly stand any hotter than 27 degrees centigrade. But the only place I ever go on holiday is France. On the contrary, I wish I could back in time to the old school year, it was my last year of junior school and all my friends are going to a different school to me... I wish I could be in year 6 forever.

Flame Mistress

What do you mean junior year. I'm in the UK where it's hot in September, October, march, april and may, but rains the rest of the year. I can hardly stand any hotter than 27 degrees centigrade. But the only place I ever go on holiday is France. On the contrary, I wish I could back in time to the old school year, it was my last year of junior school and all my friends are going to a different school to me... I wish I could be in year 6 forever.

Wow, you would've died five times over if you were in my situation =P

But don't worry about going to a new school, you'll eventually make some new friends, and it's not like you're never gonna see your friends ever again.

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
You guys are lucky that you get accurate weather during your seasons...
Over here, it's oddly cold during the summer months (late June-late September), then it spikes and gets ridiculously hot around October and November, then plummets back down when December starts.

I'm already wearing clothes that I'd normally wear on an average October day... I don't know what I'll wear once it's actually October!

As for actual classes, I'm not that worried, since I know I'll have awesome teachers next year. :)

Flame Mistress

Nah, Britain has the randomest weather, as far as I know (unless you were talking about Britain, that is). It was still like March, last time I was there. Bet it'll be like June in October or something.

Blah, I got a 1.0 on my AP Government exam. I was excited to see what I got because I felt like I did really good. I guess this is what I get for not studying.

skyliner34

Neutral ITM
Blah, I got a 1.0 on my AP Government exam. I was excited to see what I got because I felt like I did really good. I guess this is what I get for not studying.

Nice try. At least you tried it. Some students don't even give it a shot despite their current grade. I felt the same when I took the ap psych test. Got a 3 =\

Nice try. At least you tried it. Some students don't even give it a shot despite their current grade. I felt the same when I took the ap psych test. Got a 3 =\

I'm really smart in math and science type subjects, but I can't stand english and social studies. They're so boring it makes it hard to concentrate. I just wish I did better, so I could possibly skip a college gvernment class.

You know, I spend most of the summer worrying about the next school year rather than relaxing. Does anyone else do that?

skyliner34

Neutral ITM
I'm really smart in math and science type subjects, but I can't stand english and social studies. They're so boring it makes it hard to concentrate. I just wish I did better, so I could possibly skip a college gvernment class.

You know, I spend most of the summer worrying about the next school year rather than relaxing. Does anyone else do that?

I'm with you on the math/science subjects but also english. It's social studies and those history classes I can't sit through lol.

I think that's what a good student does; thinking about the upcoming academic year. Good job keeping your priorities straight :)

Well I spend most of it waiting for it to happen.

As much as there is to do around my house, there really isn't much to do around my house.

Yeah, all I've done this summer is EV train pokemon and get BP in the battle subway. I just don't want to go to school because I pretty much don't have any friends, and the people that are my friends are in the regular ed classes while I'm in the gifted classes. All I do is sit there, and nobody wants to talk to me.

skyliner34

Neutral ITM
Yeah, all I've done this summer is EV train pokemon and get BP in the battle subway. I just don't want to go to school because I pretty much don't have any friends, and the people that are my friends are in the regular ed classes while I'm in the gifted classes. All I do is sit there, and nobody wants to talk to me.

How many years of HS do you have left? Don't worry man, just stay focused on your grades. That's what colleges look at. College isn't about having friends, but rather people look for other students with bomb grades so they know they're hanging with the right crowd.

Although going out now doesn't hurt haha.

How many years of HS do you have left? Don't worry man, just stay focused on your grades. That's what colleges look at. College isn't about having friends, but rather people look for other students with bomb grades so they know they're hanging with the right crowd.

Although going out now doesn't hurt haha.

I'll be a sophomore after summer vacation ends, and I have good grades. I'm not really worried about college, I know I'll probably do just fine.

Also, if that last part was a suicide joke it's not funny. I've seriously considered doing it before.

skyliner34

Neutral ITM
I'll be a sophomore after summer vacation ends, and I have good grades. I'm not really worried about college, I know I'll probably do just fine.

Also, if that last part was a suicide joke it's not funny. I've seriously considered doing it before.

Ah I see. HS years goes by fast once you graduate when you think about it.

And what...? A suicide joke? How on earth did you get that from the last part? I meant like going out with friends and hanging out instead of playing video games the majority of the time like you said...

That's a... interesting thought you have there.

Ah I see. HS years goes by fast once you graduate when you think about it.

And what...? A suicide joke? How on earth did you get that from the last part? I meant like going out with friends and hanging out instead of playing video games the majority of the time like you said...

That's a... interesting thought you have there.

Oh god I'm so sorry. I thought you meant going out as in dying. Like going out with a bang or something. Now I feel stupid lol.

Shade2000

Shade in Shades
Nah, Britain has the randomest weather, as far as I know (unless you were talking about Britain, that is). It was still like March, last time I was there. Bet it'll be like June in October or something.

Well as you know it's July here and its may weather. Despite the fact that my parents said I should study to keep on top of my work during the holidays, I'm doing the opposite.