• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Student Lounge Thread.

You guys are lucky that you get accurate weather during your seasons...
Over here, it's oddly cold during the summer months (late June-late September), then it spikes and gets ridiculously hot around October and November, then plummets back down when December starts.
At least you get 4 seasons. In Singapore, it's virtually Summer all year round :/
But then again around November/ December, it's raining season so it's kinda cool. It's not Summer to Winter cool, but at least there's a few degree change in temp.
Nah, Britain has the randomest weather, as far as I know (unless you were talking about Britain, that is). It was still like March, last time I was there. Bet it'll be like June in October or something.
*Most random*

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
Nah, Britain has the randomest weather, as far as I know (unless you were talking about Britain, that is). It was still like March, last time I was there. Bet it'll be like June in October or something.

I can actually concentrate on my school work when it's relatively hot.
Yeah, and my parents complain when I'm too busy freezing to death rather than studying for semester finals in December... >_>

AquaRegisteel

Face Oblivion
Well as you know it's July here and its may weather. Despite the fact that my parents said I should study to keep on top of my work during the holidays, I'm doing the opposite.

The weather sucks. Getting two days of sunny weather doesn't happen very often at all around here.

Apparently getting two detentions for forgetting money for non-uniform day next week...wtf?

vespiqueen

What do you mean junior year. I'm in the UK where it's hot in September, October, march, april and may, but rains the rest of the year. I can hardly stand any hotter than 27 degrees centigrade. But the only place I ever go on holiday is France. On the contrary, I wish I could back in time to the old school year, it was my last year of junior school and all my friends are going to a different school to me... I wish I could be in year 6 forever.

Junior year for me, means 11th grade.

I'm really smart in math and science type subjects, but I can't stand english and social studies. They're so boring it makes it hard to concentrate. I just wish I did better, so I could possibly skip a college gvernment class.

You know, I spend most of the summer worrying about the next school year rather than relaxing. Does anyone else do that?

I'm the exact opposite! I'm horrible at math and I'm not bad at science, but I don't like it :/ English is the easiest for me, and history is my favorite.

Electricbluewolf

*pours beans down the waterslide*
What do you mean junior year. I'm in the UK where it's hot in September, October, march, april and may, but rains the rest of the year. I can hardly stand any hotter than 27 degrees centigrade. But the only place I ever go on holiday is France. On the contrary, I wish I could back in time to the old school year, it was my last year of junior school and all my friends are going to a different school to me... I wish I could be in year 6 forever.

It's hardly ever hot in March, April or May- they're a few days in april when it was good and sunny for a few days, but that's about it.
Apparently France is about 35 degrees.
So you're moving on up to secondary school now then? Ohhh, it is exciting. Don't worry-after about a year, you'll already have a group of new friends to hang around with n_n

I just had Prom-it was tipping it down, but my god, so much fun.

Shade2000

Shade in Shades
Junior year for me, means 11th grade.
Whoa you're in year 12! Well you're six grades ahead of me.

It's hardly ever hot in March, April or May- they're a few days in april when it was good and sunny for a few days, but that's about it.
Apparently France is about 35 degrees.
So you're moving on up to secondary school now then? Ohhh, it is exciting. Don't worry-after about a year, you'll already have a group of new friends to hang around with n_n

35 degrees in France! Now I'm looking forward to Monday!!!
Thanks for the encouragement too. I'm sure I will n_n

The weather sucks. Getting two days of sunny weather doesn't happen very often at all around here.

Apparently getting two detentions for forgetting money for non-uniform day next week...wtf?

I live in the South of the US and I can't stand hot, sunny days. I wish it would rain more often.

Shade2000

Shade in Shades
You hate Autumn heat!!! That's perfect for me. Breezy and cool. Not the freezing of winter. The boiling of spring. Or the damp warmness of summer.

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
Lol. Breezes are nice as I mentioned in my previous post.

Here, there's pretty much no such thing as a breeze.
As I've learned (but have probably forgotten) from science class, we have "no wind times", "gales", and "storms". Mostly gales.

Note to self: Don't consider a meteorology major when going to college.

Flame Mistress

Just saying, Junior Year = Year 12 in the UK. I checked. It's the year when you're 16-going-17, right?

You know, I can't wait till summer is over, because I want to find out who my teachers will be. I have no idea why, though. =P