• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Student Lounge Thread.

PokeTrainerJay

High in the Sky
I can't open my eyes underwater and there's no point in swimming underwater with your eyes closed otherwise you don't know where you're going.

Spacial

procrastination
^ same with me.

Went back to school today *groans* but it was only a half day. I have blisters all over my feet from my new shoes.

Shade2000

Shade in Shades
^ same with me.

Went back to school today *groans* but it was only a half day. I have blisters all over my feet from my new shoes.

How did it go, was your class nice? Any new friends?

Anyway, I got the last stuff for my school today, a padlock for my locker and a valuables bag for my phone and iPod and stuff.

PokeTrainerJay

High in the Sky
IF you can open your eyes, then yes. I have a habit of forgetting to put my goggles back over my eyes, going underwater and opening my eyes thinking I have them on. That stings so bad...

Dreading going back to school tomorrow. Although I go in at 11:45am and finish at 3pm so it isn't that long of a day.

Draco.

Dragon Master.
How did it go, was your class nice? Any new friends?

Anyway, I got the last stuff for my school today, a padlock for my locker and a valuables bag for my phone and iPod and stuff.

do you guys get stuff from school?? :O

only thing i get is a pen and a gum, i need to buy all my freaking books too x-(

the good thing here is that my parents pay....

General Nonsense

Star Glider
I think I might be going mad. I realized that when I'm not eating sleeping, or in class, I'm doing homework. I'm spending 8 hours a day doing homework. Doing O chem problems that are optional. Everytime I'm not working on it it feels like I need to be working on it. I feel like I can do nothing but O chem, that's all that matters. Am I going crazy?

Dean

Wonder of Thunder!
Do you think it was bad that I missed my community college orientation. I'm really freaked out.

PokeTrainerJay

High in the Sky
We have text books in class that are provided but if we want to revise at home, then we have to buy our own books from school for ridiculous prices.

PokeTrainerJay

High in the Sky
Homework is usually carrying on work from class (so we know what we're doing) or searching something. Nothing that really requires the books. And yes some of them are solely for revising...

Kacho

You are next.
I think I might be going mad. I realized that when I'm not eating sleeping, or in class, I'm doing homework. I'm spending 8 hours a day doing homework. Doing O chem problems that are optional. Everytime I'm not working on it it feels like I need to be working on it. I feel like I can do nothing but O chem, that's all that matters. Am I going crazy?

yes you are. eat some food. do some hobby. it's like you're addicted to drugs but this is called studying.

Shade2000

Shade in Shades
Homework is usually carrying on work from class (so we know what we're doing) or searching something. Nothing that really requires the books. And yes some of them are solely for revising...

I hate revising, I've been told to do it sometimes but i usually just look at what we've been asked to revise for for 10 minutes

PokeTrainerJay

High in the Sky
Yeah we had to do 3 hours of revising a week and I get bored after a few minutes of revising...