• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Student Lounge Thread.

dinosaurus

Cool Story, Broselia
o -o You poor soul.

I found it hard enough getting to class at 9:20 last year. >.>
..but in my defence I had to bus. An hour away.

Moog2

Must stay awake...
Where in Ottawa? I'm in Manotick, just south of the city.

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Wow. You get off school early and that sucks about having it during school.

Where do you guys live?

Actually its after school for drivers ed I live in Massachusetts, not sure where wishing star lives

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
^ Ohh okay.
WS is in California.

Ahh from what I hear its a nice state with better schools, which is another reason why I'm sick of the curriculum and teachings here

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
What's going on in MS? Why ya sick of it?

I'm mainly sick of the constant being ignored, being looked down on, some of the classes are ridiculous, not that other places dont have much tougher ones, and I'm sick of our RMV, they have very strict restrictions and they are very ridiculous and the people who work there are VERY annoying

Klizcool

GARBAGE DAY?!?!
Ahh from what I hear its a nice state with better schools, which is another reason why I'm sick of the curriculum and teachings here

I don't know why you're sick of your school in Mass. Im just a short drive from the southern MA border and from what I hear, the schools are pretty much the same, boring as s***.

Edit: Ninja'd

I'm mainly sick of the constant being ignored, being looked down on, some of the classes are ridiculous, not that other places dont have much tougher ones, and I'm sick of our RMV, they have very strict restrictions and they are very ridiculous and the people who work there are VERY annoying

CT restrictions suck even more. Trust me.

dinosaurus

Cool Story, Broselia
Geeze. Gotta love some of them school districts. Not sure what RMV is though. Can you talk to the principle or a guidance counsellor at all? Did you say you were in grade 10, or was that someone else? If so, then hey, you're almost out of there!

It's 1:23 AM, had 12 days off from school, and just started homework...I ain't even mad

Electricbluewolf

*pours beans down the waterslide*
I have 4 assignments since I started college- one we had 2 weeks to do, a whole presentation on Darwin's theory of evolution, adaptation, mutation and natural selection. Then how dogs evolved. Then breed developments of what ever breed you want. Then a history of domesticated dogs. Then the role of breed societies. In 2 weeks, with bibliography and notes. lolololol.
Most people haven't done it :L

PokeTrainerJay

High in the Sky
Maths exam went okay yesterday. I think I passed. Although I have another one Thursday which the scores add up to make an overall grade :/

Hilijix

Back in Blue
At my school, it starts at about 8, but zero period classes start at 7. All of our classes are 80 minutes long with a 35 minute lunch, and five minutes between classes (though that can be a challenge due to some classes being way farther than others). It ends at 3 for us, but we can now use an extra 20 minutes after school for homework help. For getting to school, it's not a problem for me because I live like 15 minutes away and I wake up at six or seven... Like right now.

Driver's Ed is optional for us. The only real benefit it gives you is that seniors can use their cars for "Off-Campus Lunch" so they can buy stuff like Taco Bell or Smoothies or Carl's Jr or KFC. Sure it gets you jealous, as more people are exploiting it this year than last year, but there still are limitations like that you can't use it to skip assemblies. Plus you can hop into a friend's car to buy stuff, too. I'm not getting a car for a while though. Besides, in California I think the driving law is getting tighter or something.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot. Yesterday in Algebra 2 I got my quiz back. It was a super hard quiz about radicals and imaginary numbers, and at least half of the class got Cs. I got a B+. Couldn't be more happier :D

Last edited:

PokeTrainerJay

High in the Sky
Had a fire alarm (practice) today right in the middle of PE. Good thing was though was that I could stare at some of the girls in their PE kits ;)

Second Maths exam tomorrow which runs into after school by 30-45 mins.

dinosaurus

Cool Story, Broselia
Skipped yesterday so I gotta make sure I read the rest of April Rain Tree: Critical Edition
I had so much time before to finish reading the essays but noooo I had to leave it 'til the last minute.
I hate reading essays. Ugh.

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Geeze. Gotta love some of them school districts. Not sure what RMV is though. Can you talk to the principle or a guidance counsellor at all? Did you say you were in grade 10, or was that someone else? If so, then hey, you're almost out of there!

I'm a senior in school grade 12, the RMV is something of motor vehicles not sure what the R stands for but the lines and waiting really SUCK