• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Student Lounge Thread.

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
So a bit like my mum with German... XD

And me with Spanish, I guess. Unless you're saying that your mom doesn't know German.

(Also, I just noticed that your surname in your sig is "Akiyama"... as in, "Kiyama"... ahahahaha never mind me I'm just being crazy as usual)

Umm... yeah...

Hilijix

Back in Blue
I'm finally on Christmas break. After a boring first two periods (both had subs) and a drawn-out Math quiz, the last two were both parties. We also watched more of Les Mis in French class. Chemistry was the only one that gave me homework- a huge Star packet review.

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
I'm finally on Christmas break. After a boring first two periods (both had subs) and a drawn-out Math quiz, the last two were both parties. We also watched more of Les Mis in French class. Chemistry was the only one that gave me homework- a huge Star packet review.

A STAR packet review for chemistry? Well, it's all multiple choice, right? Right? o:

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
So do any of you have any sort of week or something that is specifically devoted to extracurricular activities or anything at your school? I'm not talking about clubs, but like a mandatory extracurricular activity program or anything of that sort.

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
Had finals these past 2 days and brought my GBA for when i was done testing. In my Algebra 2 class, half of the class began surrounding me in awe... Got my GPA to a 4.0!

I love how you bringing a GBA to school and you getting a 4.0 have absolutely nothing to do with each other... but somehow, your post amused me. :p

Flame Mistress

So do any of you have any sort of week or something that is specifically devoted to extracurricular activities or anything at your school? I'm not talking about clubs, but like a mandatory extracurricular activity program or anything of that sort.
Nothing is mandatory, but you have to regularly attend things like Sports Practice and Choir (basically the things that have to do with matches and concerts) once you officially join. And of course, there are the ones you have to pay for, too.

Had finals these past 2 days and brought my GBA for when i was done testing. In my Algebra 2 class, half of the class began surrounding me in awe...
I can understand why, since I've never seen a real GBA before... what's it exactly like, anyway?

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
I love how you bringing a GBA to school and you getting a 4.0 have absolutely nothing to do with each other... but somehow, your post amused me. :p

Well, at our school, valedictorian for at least the past three years have been video game fans, two of which play pokemon. Then there's me... Just saying. :p

Crimson Penguin

Marchin' on
I can understand why, since I've never seen a real GBA before... what's it exactly like, anyway?

You've never seen a GBA? Wow, I feel old. >.<

Wikipedia has a picture... it's basically a more horizontal, graphically improved GameBoy/GameBoy Color. The DS is obviously vastly superior (considering the GBA didn't even have a backlight), but I have many fond memories of playing Sapphire and Pokemon Pinball on that console... sigh.

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
Nothing is mandatory, but you have to regularly attend things like Sports Practice and Choir (basically the things that have to do with matches and concerts) once you officially join. And of course, there are the ones you have to pay for, too.

Wait, you have to go to sports practice even if you're not in a sport?

Or do you mean once you officially join the sport? Because if it's choir or sports practice, then it's probably the same for every school out there.

Flame Mistress

You've never seen a GBA? Wow, I feel old. >.<

Wikipedia has a picture... it's basically a more horizontal, graphically improved GameBoy/GameBoy Color. The DS is obviously vastly superior (considering the GBA didn't even have a backlight), but I have many fond memories of playing Sapphire and Pokemon Pinball on that console... sigh.
Don't worry, I feel really young too. XD;;

It didn't even have a backlight? I can't even imagine that. >.< It must've been really inconvenient.

Wait, you have to go to sports practice even if you're not in a sport?

Or do you mean once you officially join the sport? Because if it's choir or sports practice, then it's probably the same for every school out there.
Just once you officially join - I thought you asked if there were any extracurricular activities which all students had to attend.

PokeTrainerJay

High in the Sky
The Christmas holidays have officially begun (well yesterday for me)! 2 weeks off and not too much homework!

Shadow XD001

Started my Holiday Break yesterday too! I don't go back until January 2nd, which is sweet. I have SOME homework, but not much.