• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Student Lounge Thread.

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
I have a Comp paper due a week after we get back. Talkin about 5-6 pages. Havent even started! :D Partially because I don't know what to do.

sorry, i have no ideas either. i saw the advice thread

John Madden

resident policy guy
you know what's even worse?

financial aid applications and also law school applications looming over you for five goddamn months (while dealing with a graduate-level workload in classes and still somehow finding time to travel everywhere)

Last edited:

AmbipomMaster

#TeamInstinct
Well on the bright side I have an honor band performance coming up in three weeks and I'm super pumped for that! Hopefully the days will speed by!

Well on the bright side I have an honor band performance coming up in three weeks and I'm super pumped for that! Hopefully the days will speed by!

Last year, we had THE James Swearingen conduct our honor band. Got his signature on his piece "Follow the River". I think we were one of the first few bands to play it.

Mizz Nikki

Operations Director
Am I the only person who thinks this break really flew by really fast? We only have two days before we go back here in New York. It seemed like the break just started.

TheEliteEmpoleon

Am I the only person who thinks this break really flew by really fast? We only have two days before we go back here in New York. It seemed like the break just started.

Yeah I'm with you in NY, but what do you mean 2 days? Are you counting the weekend, because I go back on Wednesday.

Mizz Nikki

Operations Director
Yeah I'm with you in NY, but what do you mean 2 days? Are you counting the weekend, because I go back on Wednesday.

No, that's not including the weekend. I go back on Wednesday as well.

And what sucks is that I don't get another break until Easter break. We already lost our Feburary break thanks to Hurricane Sandy. So not happy about that.

asdfDAN

Psychology ISU on how Video Games positively affect youth due shortly after the Christmas break. Yeah my group mates and I are screwed...

So I finally got past writer's block a bit. I got to start my statement and actually get far. But then I'm stuck again...darn.

John Madden

resident policy guy
No, that's not including the weekend. I go back on Wednesday as well.

And what sucks is that I don't get another break until Easter break. We already lost our Feburary break thanks to Hurricane Sandy. So not happy about that.

man wtf, you people get breaks in february?

⊱✿RedAshEntropy

· MultiShipper ·
Christmas break is almost finished and our classes will resume on January 2. Woah, time really is fast. We almost have 2 weeks of break.. (not 2 weeks actually) and now I haven't done my take home math exam in calculus (I'm trying to finished it though even we need to pass it on January 14XD) I still need to review though..

ps: Advance Happy New Year to Everyone!XD

gpdlt

Pokemon Trainer
you know what's even worse?

financial aid applications and also law school applications looming over you for five goddamn months (while dealing with a graduate-level workload in classes and still somehow finding time to travel everywhere)

Ugh, I completely forgot about FAFSA -_-'.

Flame Mistress

I have less than two weeks of the holidays left. Five days of that is being spent on the Canary Islands. Which leaves me less than a week to learn all three of my Grade 3 Viola pieces, revise for my Biology test, and finish reading Jane Eyre.

//headdesk//

I have less than two weeks of the holidays left. Five days of that is being spent on the Canary Islands. Which leaves me less than a week to learn all three of my Grade 3 Viola pieces, revise for my Biology test, and finish reading Jane Eyre.

//headdesk//

I still have to finish my homework too.I have to do a lot of make up for pre cal since I was too lazy to do the homework before,for Literature I have to finish reading this book (not a bad book either), and of course the reading for bio and us history. And I have less than 2 days. Hopefully I can finish all my supplements by today. They aren't as hard as the personal statement for me. I hated the personal statement.

And I'm done with my college essays. I guess for now it doesn't matter whether I enter into my dream college or not, I got past it temporarily. Now a toast, with water.