• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Student Lounge Thread.

Argon Wartortle

Farewell, SPPF...
So glad my Science exam is next Monday and not this Monday coming. If it was this Monday coming, my brain wouldn't be in gear to revise and I would have failed. At least now I have a week to revise...

I had exams towards the end of last term, and we had a whole two weeks where we got no HW and used our time to revise. And then we got bombarded with HW three days after they finished -_-

Well, I'm still mad that the school is forcing people to stay in elective classes even after you have elective credit, but then I probably complained about this already.

poix_the_yak

I stay noided
I have to make a trebuchet for physics that can throw a tennis ball 15 feet. I made one but it's designed for small hunks of clay and only shoots the tennis ball 4 feetl

dinosaurus

Cool Story, Broselia
Class begins again tomorrow.

How we all feeling?

As for waking up early.. I don't start my class until 11:30 for the entire semester. Woot!

Roseheart95

El Psy Congroo
Class begins again tomorrow.

How we all feeling?

As for waking up early.. I don't start my class until 11:30 for the entire semester. Woot!

Lucky you. This morning I begrudging set my alarm clock to 6:30 -_-

Got a hundred in my pre-calculus exam, and of course my teacher is still giving me extra credit because of some stuff I do. I really hope I can take all the unneeded points in each test and put it into this quiz I got a 60 in. I'm pretty sure it'll be boosted to about an 85 or something.

Oh my gosh Dx
If i had to wake up that early every day I wouldn't be able to function lol.

Same here, I have a hard time waking at 7 XD (then again, maybe if I didn't stay up all night I might be able to...nah)

dinosaurus

Cool Story, Broselia
Same here, I have a hard time waking at 7 XD (then again, maybe if I didn't stay up all night I might be able to...nah)
:p That never helps for me lol.
I can get 8 or 9 hours of sleep, and wake up at 7, and still be tired all day.. it's really annoying. >.>' I'm not ready for career life.

PokeTrainerJay

High in the Sky
:p That never helps for me lol.
I can get 8 or 9 hours of sleep, and wake up at 7, and still be tired all day.. it's really annoying. >.>' I'm not ready for career life.
It doesn't matter what time I go to bed, I'll still be tired in the morning :p

First day back at school today and I hated getting up at 7. School itself wasn't too bad (never is) but I'm always so tired in the mornings.

ebevan91

1 more week until the semester starts.

Biology I (and lab)
Java I
Accounting II
American Literature
Macroeconomics

The semester after will be:

Biology II
Microeconomics
Business Statistics
Business Calculus
Java II

Crimson Penguin

Marchin' on
I have two more weeks until spring semester starts, but I'm going to have to get up at 5:45 in the morning three days a week (and my first class on those days is Calc 2, no less). It's going to be fun...

General Nonsense

Star Glider
Because I'm only taking two classes at the moment, I have a ton of waiting around until someone can come and pick me up. Unfortunately I'm having a hard time finding a quiet corner to hang out in until then. >.<

Tomorrow starts up back in school. Nyahh. I'm supposed to get up at 6, but my body decides around 7. My school starts at 8. All the other schools in the district start at 8:30. >.>