• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Student Lounge Thread.

Shayminslicker

Comes out of Nowhere
Got graduation tests this week. I just want to pass and get this over with!

BJPalmer85

Spring break this week. Doesnt really count as I will have to work 60+ hours like always

B

ebevan91

Spring breaaaak!

Gonna rearrange the furniture in my room and paint the walls. Might have to re-wire some stuff though.

Keera

Eeveelution Fanatic
Gosh this time change is killing me. I could barely stay awake in my 8AM physics class >.<

BJPalmer85

Gosh this time change is killing me. I could barely stay awake in my 8AM physics class >.<

It is probably because of the physics...

B

Keera

Eeveelution Fanatic
It is probably because of the physics...

B

This is very true xD I do normally have trouble staying awake anyway, it's just that this morning was a whole lot worse. I can normally stay awake by playing an occasional game on my phone, but even that wasn't cutting it this morning. I had to pinch myself numerous times, haha.

flamebeam

DAYN-JUH ZONE!
psych quizzes. require to much memorization. it's not even an AP class, i ain't got time for that

Tf916

Parappa the Rapper
Bored in computer class.... Surprised that this site hasn't been blocked. xD

gpdlt

Pokemon Trainer
Beyond annoyed. I have these really long outlines for a class due today. I did it last week, but when I tried to print it yesterday, the document was no where to be found >.< Now I need to redo 14+ pages by 2:00pm

Keera

Eeveelution Fanatic
psych quizzes. require to much memorization. it's not even an AP class, i ain't got time for that

Ain't NOBODY got time for that.

flamebeam

DAYN-JUH ZONE!
Ain't NOBODY got time for that.

lol i was able to use a bunch of mnemonic devices. it's amazing how many you can come up with in minutes before an exam. so i got an A+. flamebeam ftw

Today is the most random, and slightly disturbing day I've had all year. Nothing much happened in the morning, but by lunch time, bad things happened. When I was going to lunch, I saw a group of kids taking another kid to the nurse. Apparently he had fallen down the stairs, then someone had stepped on his leg. They broke his leg after stepping on it. I was uncomfortable seeing him like that, and I don't even know him. After lunch, someone hid something in the ceiling (I'm serious) and then someone pulled down a boy's pants.

Mye

Someone has to win..
Today is the most random, and slightly disturbing day I've had all year. Nothing much happened in the morning, but by lunch time, bad things happened. When I was going to lunch, I saw a group of kids taking another kid to the nurse. Apparently he had fallen down the stairs, then someone had stepped on his leg. They broke his leg after stepping on it. I was uncomfortable seeing him like that, and I don't even know him. After lunch, someone hid something in the ceiling (I'm serious) and then someone pulled down a boy's pants.

Did they pull down the pants from the ceiling? Or did someone hide something in the ceiling, and then someone was "pantsed".

I'm the team leader in my group for my Game Production class, and 4 out of 5 of us are very good friends. Sounds like it would be great right? Well, 1 of my team members especially has kinda been dropping the ball on his workload which will ultimately affect our presentation as a whole. I just don't really know how I want to go about giving him the "team leader" schtick. Anyone care to offer up some advice?