• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Student Lounge Thread.

Hilijix

Back in Blue
I have an English roots quiz, an Algebra 2 quiz, a French 2 quiz, a presentation and paper of a Holocaust memorial project, and the beginning of a French journal project all on Tuesday.

They just really want me to do everything but finals before Spring Break >_>

flamebeam

DAYN-JUH ZONE!
I wish I were getting a spring break, but thanks to Hurricane Sandy, it's been reduced to a 4-day weekend

ebevan91

Spring break is over and I did nothing that I planned to do.

Didn't do my college work or study for my test on Monday either.

John Madden

resident policy guy
heck yeah, cut spring break short halfway through to do a bunch of internship **** and now it's sunday morning and i haven't started any of my second-half papers

flamebeam

DAYN-JUH ZONE!
heck yeah, cut spring break short halfway through to do a bunch of internship **** and now it's sunday morning and i haven't started any of my second-half papers

Spring break is over and I did nothing that I planned to do.

Didn't do my college work or study for my test on Monday either.

I have a feeling this will be me in college next year, considering that it's me right now :p

Succubus

I have a financial case study as well as a marketing campaign to complete and a Finance midterm....all within the coming 3 days. I love uni! et Paris :D

ebevan91

I have a feeling this will be me in college next year, considering that it's me right now :p

It's even worse in college, I lost count of how many papers or speeches I've written the night before they were due.

Lion Demon

Fairy Type Champion
There was a person I never expected to be a friend but she ended up being a friend but then she changed again... started to insult me & it's just gotten to the point where I hate her. Fortunately, I never fancied her or considered that close anyway.

Chrosion

#1 waifu
Well, I'm getting constant *****ing at school. This goes especially for this girl in 4th, 5th, and 6th period, Olivia. Can't believe I used to have a crush on her. -_-

Poetry

Dancing Mad
So spent the last two weeks under the impression that our next essay will be due in on Tuesday, tomorrow. So I cleared tonight free of all plans just so I could write it up to send off for tomorrow, and what happens? I inexplicably receive an e-mail saying that our deadline is actually TODAY, not tomorrow. Can't wait to go into sociology today and see what half-baked excuse our teacher's cooked up for suddenly changing deadlines.

BJPalmer85

Spring break is over but that means only 5 more weeks of class!!

B

TheEliteEmpoleon

Today was a boring, yet quick Monday. I have one little thing for homework, and then I must finish up a project for Global History. Sounds like I'll be having fun tonight...

Edit: I don't wanna do my project, so I'm doing the 76 words of vocabulary that I would have to do over Spring Break anyway, since I'm not doing anything else.

Last edited:

magibas

Drragon Trainer
So I'm using my university's wifi and there's the restricted and the guest network. My computer is on the restricted, but my 3DS is only allowed on the guest network. I wanna check some IVs on pokecheck, but since they are on two different networks I have to upload pokemon, then close the game and check pokecheck from the 3DS's slow browser :/
...Student pains

⊱✿RedAshEntropy

· MultiShipper ·
We've beginning to have male-up class in Chem to finish all the four chapters these week so that we can take our 3rd long exam, diagnostics and removal exams.. in April 1 and 3 respectively. What depresses me most are short quizzes that I can't even answer correct. What a pain. I feel like I can't calculate it..Our finals in Lab and Calculus are tomorrow and still I looking for a time to make final reports in Lab. Procrastination is not that good really!..

BJPalmer85

It's even worse in college, I lost count of how many papers or speeches I've written the night before they were due.

This is very true!!

I've started, edited, and finished entire papers the night before they were due. On occasion the same day they were due. I do not recommend it however as I was working 2 full time jobs as well as taking a full course load. My GPA was terrible that year.

B

TheEliteEmpoleon

I had a three hour delay today, and then an assembly the first three periods, and a sub in Earth Science, which I had to periods of today, so it was another slow day. And I only have to read for homework.

flamebeam

DAYN-JUH ZONE!
today was Senior Citizen Day for the school play. I learned that old people laugh at weird things. There were so many obvious jokes that they didn't respond to but they laugh at a dog entering the stage. Old people are weird.