• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Student Lounge Thread.

Sigh!

Bad Taste Everywhere
Well, today I finally decided 100% where to go to university because of the financial aid they offered, Texas A&M University, I can not wait until I join the college world

dynamitedawsen

I am doing this program where I get my freshman year of college out of the way before high school graduation so now If I throw a party it is a official college party xD

kezlehan

I'm studying for my Environmental Science degree with the Open University.
I'm on my first module, nearly finished it.
So far I'm amazed to have gotten over 80 out of 100 on every single assignment, 5 so far. My highest was 89 and I couldn't believe it.
Sometimes it's hard to motivate myself to put the work in, as there's no one to tell me how to do it or when. But at the same time it's nice to take it at my own pace. You can do the work as fast or slow as you like, as long as you submit on time.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Why does it feel like some test answers are so ridiculously wrong that they're funny?

My teacher actually appreciated the Bittersweet Nightshade berries I brought in, and decided to keep it to show other classes. I accidentally left the berries at school though... Hopefully no one is stupid enough to eat them.

There was also a bug in my lunch today...

Recon

Sweet jesus, class registration for my next year of college is brutal. I'm waitlisted for one class and can't get in another. Hopefully this can be rectified by the time I start next year, though it usually is.

Doesn't help the fact the servers were lagging. I'm in a tech school for pete's sake! You'd think we would have a better system then letting a bunch of young adults charge the online registration system in a panic to pick their classes.

ebevan91

Sweet jesus, class registration for my next year of college is brutal. I'm waitlisted for one class and can't get in another. Hopefully this can be rectified by the time I start next year, though it usually is.

Doesn't help the fact the servers were lagging. I'm in a tech school for pete's sake! You'd think we would have a better system then letting a bunch of young adults charge the online registration system in a panic to pick their classes.

I've been at a 2 year college for 4 years because of class scheduling. Some classes are only offered in the spring as opposed to others in the fall. So instead of taking the amount of classes I wanted to, I had to take a smaller amount of classes my first 2 years. But after this semester I'm done with that college. I have no idea where I'm going next, or when.

poix_the_yak

I stay noided
I just took an AP chem test on acids/bases and equilibrium and it was the hardest test I've ever taken

But then I had a choir audition for last year and it went extremely well, so I guess that evens it out ^_^

Moog2

Must stay awake...
I have a snow day today.

In APRIL.

And I'm not sure whether to be happy for the day off,

Or sad that the snow's coming back.

Oh, Canada.

flamebeam

DAYN-JUH ZONE!
Oh, Canada.

Our home and native land!

last year, I had an A in Calculus AB after the first half. this year, I have a B- in Calculus BC. my, how senior year changes things

⊱✿RedAshEntropy

· MultiShipper ·
I finally got to say: IT'S FINALLY SUMMER! At last, all the exams and clearance signing were over..I have no idea what my scores in diagnostics and finals are, but gladly I pass..Thank God we pass. It was a good news to start summer.XD

Poetry

Dancing Mad
So last day of the holidays and what have I done? Left all my work to the very last minute. Of course.

Well, this should be fun. Absolutely dreading going back tomorrow but thankfully it's only a short amount of time before I go on study leave. But then of course that means exams.
For heaven's sake, I can't catch a single break. Talk about a catch 22.

Roseheart95

El Psy Congroo
So last day of the holidays and what have I done? Left all my work to the very last minute. Of course.

Well, this should be fun. Absolutely dreading going back tomorrow but thankfully it's only a short amount of time before I go on study leave. But then of course that means exams.
For heaven's sake, I can't catch a single break. Talk about a catch 22.

GCSE's, right? Relish them before you enter sixth form.

Poetry

Dancing Mad
GCSE's, right? Relish them before you enter sixth form.

Nah, A-Levels. GCSEs were a breeze compared to A-Levels, and being in Sixth Form isn't all it's cracked up to be anyway.

Promises of complete freedom and free periods... that's how they lure you in.

BJPalmer85

10 more days and the semester is over!!

in celebration i am going to drink until i cant feel feelings...

B

flamebeam

DAYN-JUH ZONE!
I have a ridiculous solo that I have to learn in 2 weeks for the spring concert. combine that with 2 Ap tests I have to study for, last-minute college decisions, and just regular AP homework, you have the high school version of hell

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
I have a ridiculous solo that I have to learn in 2 weeks for the spring concert. combine that with 2 Ap tests I have to study for, last-minute college decisions, and just regular AP homework, you have the high school version of hell

Solution: Ramen noodles. Or food in general. You sound hungry, and when I'm hungry I begin to believe all of my responsibilities are impossible to get to, much less finish. I resort to ramen when I can't figure out AP physics equations and problems as well as help me concentrate on getting research papers finished.

flamebeam

DAYN-JUH ZONE!
Solution: Ramen noodles. Or food in general. You sound hungry, and when I'm hungry I begin to believe all of my responsibilities are impossible to get to, much less finish. I resort to ramen when I can't figure out AP physics equations and problems as well as help me concentrate on getting research papers finished.

I just had 3 scoops of ice cream. since you mention it, I was really hungry

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
I just had 3 scoops of ice cream. since you mention it, I was really hungry

Feeling better now? I always recommend food to those struggling with schoolwork or just procrastination. Even those in my school who are on diets really consider eating healthy (not binging basically) when stressed about responsibilities agree with me. Ice cream makes me sleepy however it is sweet, so I use spicy food to keep me from slacking off.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Well, I've finally decided where I'm going for college, and I'm definitely content with my choice. It's impressive seeing where all my classmates are going to end up, the most noteworthy ones being one going to Stanford, one to Cornell, and one to UC Berkeley. I won't say which, but I'm proud enough to say I'm one of them.