• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Student Lounge Thread.

John Madden

resident policy guy
i'm waiting for this INTERNSHIP in CANADIAN PARLIAMENT to start in the next SEVENTY-TWO HOURS

(i'm actually so excited right now that i'm randomly capitalizing words)

I didn't go to school today because of a sudden outbreak of Scabies at school, my school wasn't closed today though, I purposely stayed home. I don't know why they didn't close the school, but my mom kept me and my siblings home.

This year my school has just been having so many problems, two fires, flooding, and now an outbreak of disease? None of this ever happened before this year.

725roy

ambivolent
Welp, with only 17-ish days of school left, the time has come for me to start my IB MYP Final of a Personal Project. Making a Video Game (On RPG Maker). I've been working on weapons all week and once I complete the weapons I move to either enemies or gear.

ebevan91

Got finals this coming week.

American Lit II and Biology on Monday, Java and Accounting II on Wednesday, and Macroeconomics on Thursday.

bel9

n3w 2 sppf :3
So you're trying to tell me that someone who goes to Penn State has just as much of a chance of getting a job that someone from UPenn is also applying for, given that both their interviews went relatively the same? I find that extremely hard to believe.

Neither of those schools indicate the content of your own moral character, a thing which employers long for in job candidates these days.

flamebeam

DAYN-JUH ZONE!
I wish I cared about my AP Bio exam tomorrow.

ebevan91

I wish I cared about my AP Bio exam tomorrow.

I have a final exam in Bio tomorrow. Our professor has been out for 2 weeks straight because she had a baby, so she gave us the exact questions that were going to be on the final exam and told us to study them. So that's what I've been doing.

flamebeam

DAYN-JUH ZONE!
I have a final exam in Bio tomorrow. Our professor has been out for 2 weeks straight because she had a baby, so she gave us the exact questions that were going to be on the final exam and told us to study them. So that's what I've been doing.

that's awesome. you should thank her child lol. but i have the actual College Board AP Biology exam tomorrow. if i do well, i get college credit. but a friend recently told me that medical schools don't like high school AP course credits for courses like biology and chemistry. i'm gonna try to get a 4 (the highest score is a 5, and my school only accepts 4 and 5). my main motivation right now is that i don't want my mom to get mad because she paid $81.00 and i end up with a s***ty score

TheEliteEmpoleon

Damm I got a global history project due wednesday and theres no way im starting tonight... Why do I always wait till the last minute?!

ebevan91

Damm I got a global history project due wednesday and theres no way im starting tonight... Why do I always wait till the last minute?!

The story of my life lol.

Today for example, I'm working on assignments that I should've done over a month ago that are due tomorrow at the end of the semester.

ThisIsPatrick

Got my history test results back today, I got on the first test 100% (30/30) and on the second 28/30 :D

I'm struggling with maths a lot though, Since when did the alphabet come into math?? 0_o I'll be next year in all the top English, History and all of the elective classes except math.... it is my Cold Shower to my Flu ;p

OceanicLanturn

Non non non!
I didn't go to school today because of a sudden outbreak of Scabies at school, my school wasn't closed today though, I purposely stayed home. I don't know why they didn't close the school, but my mom kept me and my siblings home.

This year my school has just been having so many problems, two fires, flooding, and now an outbreak of disease? None of this ever happened before this year.

That sounds dangerous lol.

Andddddd exams tomorrow. Wtf am I doing on serebii now?

⊱✿RedAshEntropy

· MultiShipper ·
Andddddd exams tomorrow. Wtf am I doing on serebii now?

..That feeling. I used to say that to myself when I got exams and I visit here in the forums. It feels like relieving yourself from the exam stress your in. (That's how I feel sometimes thoughXD)

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
So I have a 3 hour delay today, which sounds nice but I have finals all week and I have 0 motivation to pass any of them since the highest grade I need in any of my classes to pass for the year is a 20. After that it is graduation time so ... party time!

ebevan91

Just destroyed my Biology final today. Easiest test I've had all year.

Alvez05

Still on vacations! MUAHAHAHA

flamebeam

DAYN-JUH ZONE!
I'M FREEEEE! my AP exams are over and my school year is smooth sailing from here

..That feeling. I used to say that to myself when I got exams and I visit here in the forums. It feels like relieving yourself from the exam stress your in. (That's how I feel sometimes thoughXD)

this.

sppf is my morpheme for exam stress