• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Student Lounge Thread.

725roy

ambivolent
I had final exams on my birthday... for AP Literature and Anatomy. your birthdays aren't always fun when you're older (but that's what birthday weekends are for)

Lucky me, my birthday is most definitely in the summer. I got back my logarithm final, 86% B. I did the best out of my advanced group, and I have a total of 8 days to finish conic sections before finals.

Klizcool

GARBAGE DAY?!?!
Well, on Friday, for Anatomy, we got to visit a morgue/anatomy lab at Springfeild College. It was quite the trip. We only spent an hour there. Most of our time was spent having breakfast and lunch at Friendlys. It was probably the best feild trip ever, mostly because I had no idea that we were eating out.

School will be over for me in about two weeks! So far though everyone has been giving me fruit for some reason... Today was pretty weird though, since at lunch a kid was putting a bunch of goldfish crackers on the table and an unusual conversation went on...

Kid #1: Are you trying to summon Satan?
Kid#2: I would but I don't have enough crackers.

I don't understand anything anymore.

flamebeam

DAYN-JUH ZONE!
School will be over for me in about two weeks! So far though everyone has been giving me fruit for some reason... Today was pretty weird though, since at lunch a kid was putting a bunch of goldfish crackers on the table and an unusual conversation went on...

Kid #1: Are you trying to summon Satan?
Kid#2: I would but I don't have enough crackers.

I don't understand anything anymore.

lmao. it's a case of the end-of-school crazies. I say so much stupid s*** now that my academic work significantly slowed down

fitzy909

Just another guy
got a large science exam today. i am significantly worried about this. i don't do well in test, because they stress me out.

Poetry

Dancing Mad
Good god, sociology exam today was awful. Gonna revert back to my hate everyone mentality for psych tomorrow.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Did my individual project in Lighting today. Basically, all I did was a simple little scene of a guy riding in on a trike with a metal bar grinning evilly at the camera with his eyes in shadow, and his face in a split. It turned out nice. All I did was put the camera in a Dutch angle, and the key and fill lights were secured on the fisher dolly as the light was going to follow him when he moved.

I obviously had no idea what to do as the director, and it wasn't as stunning as someone else's individual project yesterday, but I at least got it done, and my instructor did like how it turned out. So just one more day in the class, and it's when we're taking our final, and I think doing one more individual project. It's also the day the written assignments are due, but DERP, I've held them off. So...

Also, I have no idea how Art History is going to turn out at the end of the week next week. I'm just so done with that class. Film Techniques I don't know yet. But hey, at least my financial aid is pretty much finished except for one last thing. Once I turn that in next week, I can sign off on my schedule and then relax on my week off. Just a few more terms left to go...

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Just took my last final today, in AP English Lit. It's not worth much on our grade, but most of the class had a terrible time with it. The 68 question test was curved to 65, and I got 66! Not like I need extra credit at this point. My last day of class is tomorrow, and the only reason I'm going is because my Government teacher promised us donuts. I'll be playing video games all day if I can, otherwise.

flamebeam

DAYN-JUH ZONE!
you can all suck it. I'm not graduating for another 5 weeks. but it's not so bad. I have my school trip to Disney tonight and for the whole week. then I have prom and other stuff. it's gonna be a good 5 weeks

yesterday was senior awards/scholarships, and I got a grand total of
[spoil]$200 :/[/spoil]

ThatYellowGuy

Only got 3 days until I go back home for the Summer.

So I was in my exam and 30 mins (out of 60 mins) someone starts doing some really bad karaoke in another room. Everybody in the hall could hear it and even the lecturers were trying not to smile. Pretty random moment in an otherwise annoying exam.

Geekachu

A few days ago was my leaver's day for sixth form. I don't feel nearly as sad as I think as I should feel but once I go to uni I'll probably start to miss all my childhood friends and possibly the easiest two years of my education.

Three exams to look forward to :meowthbal:

Crimson Penguin

Marchin' on
I am so happy right now. I just finished my last final exam this morning and now I'm done for the summer. No more school for three months. : D

Now I just have to wait for my grades to come in. I already have an A in chem lab and I feel pretty good about my other classes, so hopefully everything should turn out well. XD

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
And, high school is over! Now I have until Tuesday to finish my speech for graduation that following Thursday. I really need to find a way to keep in touch with all the people I know, but I have no idea what to start with. Maybe it is about time I look to Facebook...But that's a thought for after graduation.

Paradoxe

not actually psychic
I hate how teachers wait until the two weeks before final exams to give us a bunch of new material leaving us only like one or two days for review

flamebeam

DAYN-JUH ZONE!
well, I'm on the bus to Disney. let's go, 20-hour trip