• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Student Lounge Thread.

Crimson Penguin

Marchin' on
Those games should always be released during school holidays, if you ask me. Oh dear, it bugs me their reasons to release it before, as most of the student can't really play it and some have to struggle with their school schedules to find time to play it.

Also, good luck on your test!

Ikr? You'd think if they released the games closer to Christmas, etc. it would boost sales, so it'd be a win-win! But I guess it's a good test of patience and willpower which I have next to none of these days.

Thanks for the well wishes!

flamebeam

DAYN-JUH ZONE!
I might have to drop a class if this keeps up. Having a GPA below 3.0, while trying to create a resume for med school, isn't worth sticking with a class where the finish line looks like a C, in the first semester, nonetheless.

Fortunato

Sic Transit Gloria
This semester is pretty decent for me got a couple graduate courses going on but they're not to difficult and pretty interesting. Renaissance Drama for the win!

flawlessazn

Spiffy ~ ^^"
I feel like I'm the only one here who hasn't played X/Y due to exams coming up ..

Anyone else in the same boat?

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
I'm in my 2D animation class, and the teacher is "ill". I say "ill" because he is here, but he was getting something or whatnot. I just think he didn't want to be here today. But I apparently only get things done when I'm here in class, and I'm only apparently going to be animated the beginning that involves hands (instead of dialogue) anyway. Might as well get my money's worth.

Kacho

You are next.
So I think I might graduate in college a semester early, but my mom is kind of against it cause she's like, once i graduate and work, i won't be having fun....

IMHO, im not having fun right now cause i want to make money and then have fun xD

I feel like I'm the only one here who hasn't played X/Y due to exams coming up ..

Anyone else in the same boat?

I don't even have a 3ds :p

flamebeam

DAYN-JUH ZONE!
So I think I might graduate in college a semester early, but my mom is kind of against it cause she's like, once i graduate and work, i won't be having fun....

IMHO, im not having fun right now cause i want to make money and then have fun xD

it's just my first semester in college, but your mom is probably right. I say that because there were things in college i was skeptical about but they turned out to be true. But I personally would graduate early, if having the opportunity, for financial reasons. But if you're fine in that area, then enjoy it while it lasts.

⊱✿RedAshEntropy

· MultiShipper ·

haha. Same here. XD Even I wanted to play XY so badly..haha.

It's our 1 week semetral break. I really don't really I get the whole break thing it rather breaks my heart, but gladly got a time to relax and get away from exams lately.

Kacho

You are next.
it's just my first semester in college, but your mom is probably right. I say that because there were things in college i was skeptical about but they turned out to be true. But I personally would graduate early, if having the opportunity, for financial reasons. But if you're fine in that area, then enjoy it while it lasts.

well, im like almost done with my major courses requirement for my major, so i could graduate early. at the same time i used to toyed with idea of minoring, but i really don't want to take calc 2 because i have fallen out of math so much lol.

i thought of minoring in chem, but i need calc 2 to even take the easier pchem class.
and i needed an advance level elective chem class and i was gonna do organic chemistry 2. I DONT KNOW!

I kind of want an easier ride out and be done with college haha

and what skeptical things in college? I have been a commuter and i am missing out a lot of things in college already. might as well miss some more. i try to get involve, but some things conflict with my "going home time" #commuter problem

flamebeam

DAYN-JUH ZONE!
well, im like almost done with my major courses requirement for my major, so i could graduate early. at the same time i used to toyed with idea of minoring, but i really don't want to take calc 2 because i have fallen out of math so much lol.

i thought of minoring in chem, but i need calc 2 to even take the easier pchem class.
and i needed an advance level elective chem class and i was gonna do organic chemistry 2. I DONT KNOW!

I kind of want an easier ride out and be done with college haha

and what skeptical things in college? I have been a commuter and i am missing out a lot of things in college already. might as well miss some more. i try to get involve, but some things conflict with my "going home time" #commuter problem

I thought it wouldn't be so hard to do 15 credits my first semester, but it was, especially since one of those classes is Calc 3, which I no longer have any interest in, so I'm dropping it. And dropping a class is something I didn't expect to do my first semester, but college got really real, really fast. If I could back in time, I would tell my high school self that college is no joke; everything needs to be taken with precaution, and not to major in math just because you thought it was "fun" in high school. Sadly, other people have told me similar things, but I'm okay with the fact that I learned the hard way. Besides, I'm doing well in my other classes. Now I just need a new major. I wonder how long that's gonna take me :/

General Nonsense

Star Glider
I know I've been back at school for a few days, but for some reason, I don't feel much motivation right now. It's like my brain has decided that because midsemester break was not restful in the least, I need a break now and my brain has decided to take one. This is bad since I have two papers to do by next week and I've barely started either of them. And I have a backlog of reading to do in one of my classes.

Recon

AWWWWWWWWWWWW YYYYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!

B in General Physics: Mechanics, A in Probability for Applications and A in 3D modelling. I am a happy college student. Incidentally, we don't have + or - in my school, very strict letter grades. Anything below a C is an NR or "Not Recorded" meaning you don't get credit for that class for the term and either have to take it again later in the year or during the summer.

Kacho

You are next.
I thought it wouldn't be so hard to do 15 credits my first semester, but it was, especially since one of those classes is Calc 3, which I no longer have any interest in, so I'm dropping it. And dropping a class is something I didn't expect to do my first semester, but college got really real, really fast. If I could back in time, I would tell my high school self that college is no joke; everything needs to be taken with precaution, and not to major in math just because you thought it was "fun" in high school. Sadly, other people have told me similar things, but I'm okay with the fact that I learned the hard way. Besides, I'm doing well in my other classes. Now I just need a new major. I wonder how long that's gonna take me :/

maybe you don't like strict math? what about accounting? what about physics?

and calc 1 was okay for me. I got an A. I just need to brush up my skills for calc 2. Maybe it's worth it if i take calc 2 and then minor and graduate early lol.

OMG, i need to talk to advisers XD

ebevan91

I took a Business Calc test today and I THINK I did well on it. I'm pretty sure I did better on this one than I did on the last one. The first test had a lot of algebra which I haven't taken since 2010 so I didn't remember much. This test was on limits and derivatives which I just learned for the first time, which is fresh material in my mind so its easier to remember.

fitzy909

Just another guy
Started my GCSEs (exams) this year and i am seriously struggling with the amount of work. The jump in the amount of work is absolutely ridiculous. I really wasn't ready for it and the pressure is really getting to me now. any advice on how to cope?

725roy

ambivolent
Well, right now I'm sitting in my final day of drivers ed, with my laptop because I finished the test early. This particular test was rather devious as its wording for questions was quite cruel.

Pokemon trainer Black

All praise Helix!
Middle Schoolers holla at ya boy XD.
Seriously anyone here in Middle school?