• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Student Lounge Thread.

Chidzz

When I was in high school, I was really stressed out. I remember posting on here during high school. It's a lot of work, I can tell you that. but, I think you have potential! work hard!

True, but i feel like school here is totally different and much less relaxed than anywhere else. Anyway, I still enjoy it and love learning.

ebevan91

Well, spring break is next week so I also decided to go on vacation from work. Gonna use the whole week to work on my semester projects.

Musashi~

Fiery Destroyer! <3
Exams going on.Lot's of stress.Two exams over,3 more left! :/

TheEliteEmpoleon

Today was the last day of the musical, which meant that it was my last day in the pit orchestra in high school. Another last of high school. Man it sure is going quickly... In less than two months my ap tests will be over, and the rest of the year after that will be a breeze.

Samayouru

Rabid Dusclops Fan
Well, I had my last taster session, and it went exceptionally well! I'm going to be applying for one of the best Graphic Illustration course in England (the BBC often scout for talent there), and they seem pretty eager to have me on board, too!

⊱✿RedAshEntropy

· MultiShipper ·
Spent the Holy Week season, so we got an almost a week of no classes. Next week will be another week of classes for me. Gotta wait for a month to get my summer vacation.XDXD

ebevan91

^Well that was quick, lol.

Anyways, a month and a half until I finally graduate college. I should've been done 3 years ago but I changed majors. Even though I'll be graduated, I won't receive my degree until I finish an online course during the summer.

Musashi~

Fiery Destroyer! <3
Ah,I am really happy that my exams are over and no I can have fun as much as i can.But my school will reopen after a few days again.I hope that day never comes! ^^

John Madden

resident policy guy
i may have to delay my graduation from grad school by a semester because i miscalculated how many credit hours i'd have by now

this is bad

John Madden

resident policy guy
i may have to delay my graduation from grad school by a semester because i miscalculated how many credit hours i'd have by now

this is bad

this wound up being a non-issue and now i'm literally taking 1.5 hours next semester for free

thanks, obama

TheEliteEmpoleon

oh boy, hillary's my favorite person!

anyway, who all is pumped for AP exams in ~2 weeks? i know i'm not :c

I'm only going with bc calc, euro, and physics c this year, so it won't be that bad for me. Which ones are you taking?