• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Student Lounge Thread.

Maybe but I'm not too into trivia. I'm trying to find something to do besides more reading, but I haven't been lucky as of yet.

This is just an idea, but maybe you could write something? If you enjoy reading novels, sometimes it can be nice to let your own story go onto paper. If you're struggling thinking to characters, maybe try a fanfiction... idk, this is just an idea.

Vernikova

Champion
This is just an idea, but maybe you could write something? If you enjoy reading novels, sometimes it can be nice to let your own story go onto paper. If you're struggling thinking to characters, maybe try a fanfiction... idk, this is just an idea.

Maybe. I haven't written anything in so long. Perhaps I can just get back onto it. I've actually entered a writing contest recently and haven't begun because I've been so busy.

⊱✿RedAshEntropy

· MultiShipper ·
What's your proposal for? I bet you're super prepared since you already have a lot to work with!

Thanks for thinking that way, I'm actually a bit prepared but my nervousness tries to consume me. :< Anyways. It's for our proposal defense, it's what we called capstone. (me and my partner are working on making a database management system on our target hospital.) :>

MechanisticMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Maybe. I haven't written anything in so long. Perhaps I can just get back onto it. I've actually entered a writing contest recently and haven't begun because I've been so busy.

That's great! What's your writing about?
I bought some books to submit a proposal for a book chapter in a book about Race in comics. It will get me writing again, and I know I'll be happier for it!

Thanks for thinking that way, I'm actually a bit prepared but my nervousness tries to consume me. :< Anyways. It's for our proposal defense, it's what we called capstone. (me and my partner are working on making a database management system on our target hospital.) :>

That sounds really cool! I always like projects that affect/better the real world. Part of the final assignment I gave my students in my college course was creating an ad campaign for a non profit or PSA.

Lord Trollbias

Y'all Salty Bishes
Just registered for the PCAT today and its starting to feel all too real for me. College is almost done and now gotta start transitioning for Pharmacy School and then soon the real world. What am I going to do in the real world? I'm not ready to be an adult.

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
Just registered for the PCAT today and its starting to feel all too real for me. College is almost done and now gotta start transitioning for Pharmacy School and then soon the real world. What am I going to do in the real world? I'm not ready to be an adult.
You'll be fine. :) You probably have more experience than me but Adulting isn't as hard as it sounds. At first it'll be challenging and you'll make mistakes but it gets easier. Good luck on Pharmacy School! You'll do great! ;)

Lord Trollbias

Y'all Salty Bishes
You'll be fine. :) You probably have more experience than me but Adulting isn't as hard as it sounds. At first it'll be challenging and you'll make mistakes but it gets easier. Good luck on Pharmacy School! You'll do great! ;)
Thanks for the well wishes.

MechanisticMoth

Eloquent Speaker

I roomed with someone who was finishing up his Pharmacy school work and taking the final test while in a residency at a local hospital. It seemed stressful, but he really enjoyed it. It sounds like all of the hard work is at the beginning and then it evens out once you have your degree and certification for which state you're working in.

It also depends on what type of pharmacist you want to be. He enjoyed working in the ER while our other mutual friend liked working at a Walgreen's or something similar. He thrived on stress while our other friend didn't mind taking it easy and reading comics when it was slow.

Navin

MALDREAD
So it comes down to the waitlists. And now my watch begins.

You're all grown up now L.T. You're going to be fine. I took a couple years out of undergrad to get my life sorted out before applying to m.s., but even then there's no moment in which you are ever ready - just have to dive into it.

Vernikova

Champion
That's great! What's your writing about?
I bought some books to submit a proposal for a book chapter in a book about Race in comics. It will get me writing again, and I know I'll be happier for it!hat sounds really cool! I always like projects that affect/better the real world. Part of the final assignment I gave my students in my college course was creating an ad campaign for a non profit or PSA.

Nothing. I never write it and missed the deadline because a bunch of work and reading piled up on me.

Everlasting

Everything stays.

I feel the same way. I applied for pharmacy in two universities and I can't believe this is already happening. Depending on whether or not I need one or two years to get higher grades in another bachelor degree, in roughly 5 years I'll be out of school and into the real world. It really puts you into perspective, doesn't it ?
I can't wait to reach my highest stage of education and finally study in a focused field. College is cool and all, but I really stand out in biology, chemistry and mathematics. Getting rid of litterature and philosophy will be such a relief.

⊱✿RedAshEntropy

· MultiShipper ·
Misterm exam days starts tomorrow and in line with that is the proposal defense. We moved our defense turn on Friday. Hopefully things will end up right and well.

Meluvia

Ghost Master
Finally starting college.
After putting it on hold for 7 years after highschool, I'm finally working on the prereqs for my nursing classes. :)

MechanisticMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Misterm exam days starts tomorrow and in line with that is the proposal defense. We moved our defense turn on Friday. Hopefully things will end up right and well.

I'm sure you kicked some butt!

Finally starting college.
After putting it on hold for 7 years after highschool, I'm finally working on the prereqs for my nursing classes. :)

Sometimes life takes us on a different path to get to the same things. I'm glad you were able to get back in school and start working on nursing! My uncle's a nurse, and he enjoys it!

⊱✿RedAshEntropy

· MultiShipper ·
I'm sure you kicked some butt!
Thanks! Yeah hopefully I can or else I'll be kicking people instead lol. jk .

OMG!!! i have four exams, 2 (2-3 pg) essays, and a presentation.... second year in college, after a LONG break. wish me luck fam

Good luck! I'll be having my special exam tomorrow . Anyways, I knew you can do it!

⊱✿RedAshEntropy

· MultiShipper ·
^Thanks!

Finally done with our proposal defense! My nervousness was gone when we started the defense. I actually ended up talking a lot than my groupmates. I can't help but laugh when we suddenly stuck and stunned figuring what to answer but glad we finished it within less than 30 minutes!