• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Student Lounge Thread.

JayZz

Engineering degree self employed 25 plus years....hated school a lot got me this far took many night business classes over the years........would never go back ready to enjoy life

juiccbox

Idiot Extraordinaire
High school has been a lot better for me lately but I just got bombarded with essays and tests and I’m going to be gone from school for a few days next week because I’m traveling for a competition my sister is going to (Phoenix Arizona, I’m so excited to drive 14 hours...)
I have fun classes this semester though, like film research and sociology. I can still hardly stay awake in classes though but at least my grades are ok

SerenaRulez

My classes have been cancelled for the past week and a half and I'm really worried because the quarantine that we're under doesn't seem like it'll ease up any time soon due to all the new deaths that have happened in the past two days. :( I'm studying and doing my course work at home but it's not the same as going to my actual college.

Whoa, I remember this thread, I'm sorry for digging up bones here.

My lasts two posts were
  1. From the first week as an Audiovisual major at the when I was a Media Design student (Spoiler alert: It was far from fun and I ended up dropping out)
  2. A month before I started becoming a Performing Arts major (Spoiler alert: I graduated last month ayyy)
I got accepted into an Art Academy and will do a BA in Audiovisual Design, but this course is more about the content of your product instead of the technical side.
So, instead of having to make a video where your camera is X and your montage is Y, you could as well make the video with your mobile phone and edit it in Windows Movie Maker as long as the content and meaning of your video are right.

I'm really looking forward to attending this Art Academy and learning more about visual arts.
lol why do all my posts age on such an absurd level

I'm still attending the art academy. Online now, unfortunately, but I am happy to be here!
I did, however, drop out of Audiovisual Design AGAIN and am now attending Fine Art which fits me much better than AV did!

Online art academy isn't the same though, I am genuinely considering repeating the year because I am not learning anything, especially as everything is online and the workstations are fully booked quickly. But overall, I am happy to be attending the art academy and I can't wait to find out how I changed my mind the next time I log in hahahahha

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Well, it's been a while since I've finished College and MBA but as for right now I'm currently studying japanese. Starting next week I'll enter the intermediate level (Junior high school/Lower secondary school). I've been learning/practicing the intermediate kanji for a while now but as for as grammar studies goes, I was still on elementary school-level. Hey, progress is progress. Also, my study plan for the proficiency exam is 10 years anyway (reaching the second year around July) so no rush.

emberknake

Hi to all! To be honest, I really like having lunch in my student lounge. There are chefs who prepare incredibly delicious dishes. And I'm just happy that I was so lucky!

joombo

I'm final year student. I study Economics. I combine work and study right now, it's not so easy but I try to do my best. Sometimes I use some term paper help at https://payforwriting.com/term-paper-help/ for grammar and proofreading check. Writing is not my strong suit and it's the easiest way to write an essay at high level. I think it's ok to use help of pro writers to get good grades and save your time.

Last edited:
While it's understandable to seek help with writing assignments, it's important to ensure that the work submitted is original and reflects one's own thoughts and ideas. One's personal experiences, such as the love story of their parents, can make for excellent essay topics that showcase their unique perspective and voice. For example, the essay "Love Story Of My Parents Short Essay Example" can be a great inspiration for others to share their own personal stories and insights.

SummerHaze

For me the most difficult part of being a student can be having the self-discipline to study every day and prepare for tests ahead of time. School should be treated like your job, and if you want to do well, you will need to put in the work. I'm glad that I found typing service that helped me a lot with all my writings. This is 100% human-generated service that can easily convert your PDFs, handwritten notes, and images into Word documents. They saved my time. I still use their services to retype any file to MS Word.

Last edited: