• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Stuff of Legends

The Jewel of Life

A Gift From Arceus
I quite honestly have nothing to say...
Oh well, onward we march.

Introduction: Underestimated

The room was cold, and unnaturally dim, as Remus walked, slowly and carefully, into the office. Up ahead his boss was waiting, and although Remus was second in command, it was still frightening to come in contact with the boss. Those thin arms, lanky body, and thick nerdy glasses gave the man behind the desk a wimpy look, like he was a pushover. The only redeeming factor of his appearance was his crisp new - and expensive - suit, although his slick, deep green hair looked quite sophisticated as well. But this was the boss. Even if he was wearing bluejeans and a worn down shirt Remus would be frightened. Very frightened.

"Well Remus, you decided to show up after all. How pleasant of you."

"Of course, Fredrick. I would never miss a meeting with my boss." Remus said casually. Though he was still frightened of Fredrick, Remus and him were somewhat of friends and it was not unusual for them to use such informal greetings.

"Very good. And I have very good things to tell you. Today one of the recruits brought in the final sample. We now have thirty-seven; a complete set. We are ready to proceed to phase two of the plan."

"Actually, I was just thinking about that. If we send our recruits out there, and someone meets them, they will think that our Team Relic is merely another one of those foolish criminal bunches. One that could be taken down by a ten-year-old. Perhaps it would be better if we-"

"Silence! I am aware of those facts, and am perfectly pleased with them. It is all a part of my plan. If the regional governments think that children can defeat us, then they will send children to destroy us. The underestimation of this team is a key element to our success."

"I see. So shall we proceed as planned?"

"Naturally."

The Stuff of Legends

In an unknown corner of Kanto, up in the north and past Mt. Moon, was the headquarters of an organization, unknown to everyone but those who were a part of it. Their goals were simple; to take control of the governments of all five regions, thus ruling the world. Simple, but ambitious. Team Rocket had used money and thievery to make an attempt at world control; Team Galactic had used the power of the creators of time and space. Both had tried, and both had failed. But team Relic had a new plan, and their leader, Fredrick Worthall, knew that it would not fail.

First; use pokemon to overthrow the government of each region.
Second; use pokemon to keep citizens from rebelling.
Third; there was no third. After one and two they would already have succeeded.

However, there was one problem with this plan. There are many pokemon trainers out there, and it is not cheap or easy to make sure that your grunts' pokemon are more powerful than those of even league champions. And making them that strong was absolutely necessary.

So, being the evil genius he was, Fredrick devised a plan. Before even letting a soul know that Team Relic existed (except those who were members of course), Fredrick had his grunts go out and collect DNA from all thirty-seven species of legendary pokemon. Capturing the legends themselves would be too hard, but with their DNA...

... He could give the power of the gods to ordinary pokemon.

And that was the plan. Having finished collecting samples, Fredrick's top scientists began using the DNA to alter the pokemon they had on stock; large to small, evolved to babies, none of them all too rare, but perfect for experimenting. To their cunning pleasure, the experiments were a success. Thirty-seven pokemon, one to each legend - excluding Arceus, who was known to be impossible to find - who had unbelievable strength and knew moves that were impossible for them to learn. There was a side-effect however. Each pokemon would change colors to match the legendary it had the DNA of.

But the side-effect that the scientists didn't know about was that this special DNA made the pokemon smarter. Much smarter. And so, to the seething anger of Boss Fredrick, all thirty-seven of them escaped into Kanto.

All of them are being hunted ferociously by the grunts of Team Relic, easily identified by their unusual coloring. But trainers know a rare pokemon when they see one, and so almost any trainer who finds one of these pokemon will capture it. It is a dangerous world for a pokemon who doesn't belong. But it might be worth it, after all, these freaks are the Stuff of Legends.

You are one of these pokemon. So you have what it takes, and are you ready to be a legend?

Rules:
1) Follow all Serebii forum rules.
2) You are similar in color to your legendary. Remember that.
3) Do not use ultra-rare pokemon like rotom or spiritomb. Extra credit if you can tell me why this is a rule.
EDIT: Ya know what? I just realized that I broke my own rule. Scrap number three, you can be any pokemon you want.
4) Have loads of fun!

SIgn-Up Form:
Name: You are a pokemon, so you may go by your species name if you wish.
Species: What kind of pokemon are you? /song/
Legendary DNA: What legendary are you fused with?
Gender: For genderless you may leave this blank. Or just type genderless...
Moves: More than three, but no more than ten. Pick moves that your species can learn by level-up, or that your legendary can learn by level-up. For reasons that will be revealed with the plot, do not give your pokemon their legendary's signature move.
Appearance: Describe in detail the shape of your pokemon (though I already know that) as well as how they are colored. Remember that they are similar in coloring to their legendary, although they keep the same patterns as their species.
Personality: Detail, detail, detail!
History: What happened in your character's life before they were changed into legendary-hybrids? Write at least one full-sized paragraph.

I will post my character tomorrow. Or later if I don't get any sign-ups by that time. I want the early birds to get to choose their legendary before I do.

Thank you for taking the time to read this! Lets hope you decide to join and have fun doing it!

Last edited:

The Jewel of Life

A Gift From Arceus
Yeah, I knew I was forgetting something with the sign-up, thanks for pointing that out.

Also, you can be any hybrid you want, just get your sign-up in before someone else takes Rayquaza.

FallenSanity

Ruby in the Diamonds
Name: Dray-Quaz

Species: Dratini ;147;

Legendary DNA: Rayquaza ;384;

Moves: Twister, Hyper Voice, Thunder Wave, Extremespeed, Safeguard

Appearance: As a Dratini, it retains it cute small shape and adorable eyes, while still somewhat resembling the deadly and fearsome Rayquaza. It has change color completely, with its blue back now changed to the color of Rayquazas green hide, the underbelly and ears now changing to a deep black, lined with a rich fiery red. The two small ears, which once resembled fins, are now tipped with the horn like appendages on Rayquazas head, and the small blue tail now resembled that of the winged tail of Rayquaza.

It has also gained the gentle patterning of Rayquaza, with its torso lined with the once black patterns, which are for some reason now yellow. No other notable features are recognizable or noticeable on the small Dratini, other than that, but then again, what could one expect?

Personality: More like a Dratini than a Rayquaza, acting clueless and cute, instead of angry and malevolent. He will treat all beings with kindness, acting nice and happy most of the time, hoping around with ecstasy when a trainer or pokemon take a liking to him. He will normally act on intuition when it comes to how he will react to most people and pokemon, but he seems to show a large amount of trust for the pokemon that he was trapped inside the Team Relic base with, likely due to how powerful and helpful they were during the escape.

History: Captured early on in the project, Dratini was hatched from an egg by Team Relic, who used it for testing on how, when, and why the eggs hatched, trying to figure out how long it would take certain eggs to hatch. When he did hatch, Fredrick Worthall, the leader and founder of Team Relic, ordered for him to be kept as a pet, taking a rather odd liking to the Dragon-Pokemon, but after a few incidents where Dray injured staff workers, he too joined the list of pokemon to be edited and mutated to fit the plans of Relic.
He was picked to be fused with a Rayquaza, because of the faults they had when trying to fuse the legend DNA with bipedal pokemon, resulting in green mashes of horrific pain and agony. After he was fused with the legend of Hoenn, Dratini learned techniques unknown to his breed, and seemed to act strangely towards certain pokemon during certain weather. Before the breakout, Fredrick named him 'Dray-Quaz', and gave him a small hug.

During the escape, his intelligence and strength proved vital in holding off a powerful Rypherior being used by Fredrick, even if Dray-Quaz did end up severely injured. Instead of following the rampaging hordes, Dray took a scenic route, escaping out the back of the base through a small vent. After the escape, he sped off in a different direction to the other pokemon, as he tried to hunt for any friends or allies he could make. After finding a lake of fellow Dratini and Dragonair, he settled down, accepted as one of them, even if he did look so immensely different. Only one thing rested in his mind; what was going to happen now, and where was he to go after this?

Last edited:

SuperMariofan64

<- Fabio Montorez
I started off thinking that this was just going to be another "Defeat the Main Bad Guy Squad" story, but you really threw me for a loop at the end. I'll join

Name: Raiett (pronounced like "riot")
Species: Shuppet ;353;
Legendary DNA: Darkrai ;491;
Moves: Shadow Sneak, Grudge, Dark Pulse, Hypnosis, Curse, and Screech
Appearance: His physical structure hasn't strayed much from that of a regular Shuppet, save for the tip of his head becoming more wispy like Darkrai's. His lower half darken into the color of Darkrai's black, his neck turned the crimson red of Darkrai's neck ring...thing, and his head changed the white color of Darkrai's wispy "hair", save the area around his left eye. Both of the Shuppet's eyes are still visible, despite only one of Darkrai's eyes being visible at a time.
Personality: The pokemon lived a lonely existance before, so it has grown quiet and timid around other pokemon/people. He no longer searches for the evil feelings given off by others and prefers to keep his distance from life. He is searching for someone to love him and that won't discard him. His capture by Team Relic only furthered his timidness.
History: He lived his early years as a normal shuppet would: feeding off the bad feelings of people who came up to Mt. Pyre. His attitude changed when he was caught by a trainer going for the Hoenn league though. He got a whole new perspective of things and learned what it was like to be loved and part of a team. He was so happy being with the trainer that he never expected his world to crumble. His trainer yelled at him for being weak when he lost at the 7th Gym. His trainer released him back into the wild. Alone and scared, he went back to Mt. Pyre to continue his life. Brokenhearted, he couldn't bring himself to feed on humans' feelings anymore. He was crying behind a tombstone when Fredrick found him and took him back to their headquarters. He said everything would be ok, but everything would not be ok...

Craddling the Shuppet, Fredrick brought him to a laboratory where he would be fused with DNA as an experiment. The test was extremely painful, combining the nightmarish power's of Darkrai with the Shuppet. The Shuppet experienced Nightmares that no living creature should have to endure. The Shuppet's stats completely changed to match that of Darkrai. He wanted to cry again, but Fredrick cradled the Shuppet in his arms, naming him Raiett; He didn't want it to get ideas of escaping now that it was infused with Darkrai's DNA. Something snapped on that day though; he now had a subtle hatred growing inside him. On the day where the breakout occured, Raiett unleashed as much collateral damage on the structure as he could before he flew off. As of right now, he is roaming the Kanto region, trying to survive on what edibles he can find. He travels with another odd pokemon, a Drifloon painted the colors of Registeel. They stay at Mt. Moon when they aren't traveling around the rest of the Kanto region.

Last edited:

Calicocat

Pokemon Hoarder
I cant understand why this thread has got so few replies so far!
Name: Kyo
Species: Eevee ;133;
Legendary: Kyogre ;382;
Moves: Kyo has a moveset of 8 moves, but currently only 3 of them have been evident- Water Pulse, Rain Dance and Splash.
Appearance: Kyos appearance changed dramatically after undergoing the experiments due to his highly adaptive DNA. He gained the colours and patterns of Kyogre, the red power lines and cream eyebrows and belly, along with small fins and a similar tail. His skin and ears have become more hard and smooth and are now similar to plate armor, the red lines running through it like joining cracks. His remaining fur on his head, tail and around his neck is sleek and shiny. He also gained the small spikes on his jaw, symbolic for the legendary he was cloned from. His paws have become webbed and his internal structure has changed also, allowing him to swim unmatched and breathe underwater. He retains the cuteness of eevee however, and his eyes are small and black, except when he becomes angry or frightened, and they are taken over by the red and yellow rings of the Legendary.
kyohi.png

Personality: To start off with, Kyo was naiive and carefree, but after the horrific experiments and the abuse he recieve, he bacame shy of humans, unsure of his own power and very timid. He is kind though, at home around other pokemon, and will go out of his way to help others, though he panics and retailiates if threatened and cornered. He can act rashly or on impulse, and tends to get a bit of a big head if given too much power. His determination and want to be accepted makes him good at following orders, and a very hard worker. He has gained a huge love of water now, and can swim as well as any Kyogre, able to stay underwater indefinately.
History: Kyo was born and raised in Team Relic headquarters, specifically for the purpose of the DNA injections. After thousands that died before him, Kyo was the very first to succeed. The fluke was due to the highly adaptable and influencable nature of Eevee, allowing its cells to faster adapt to the legendary DNA. However, due to initial trials with larger doses and the nature of the pokemon being used, Kyo absorbed far more of the DNA than previous test subjects that died from such a dose. Kyo changed dramatically in appearence, and the scientists were overjoyed, and from then on they included a small strand of Eevee DNA along with the legendaries to put up the success rate of the experiments (not Kyos DNA however). Later however, Kyo became a disgrace and a mistake when he showed no signs whatsoever of legendary power. The researchers disgarded him as a failed experiment, but they were out of Kyogre DNA, so he had to do. His name gained another meaning sarcastically- Kyou, relating to cooperation and talent (Japanese). Disturbed by the experiments and terrified by the abuse he recieved, he slipped out the door when it was left open, during the chaos of the other pokemon escaping. Nobody missed him much. They did not know, and nor did he, that his powers were immense, and they had merely not been revealed yet. He found a small cave by Vermillion City, where it started to rain on the beach relentlessly, causing the townspeople to complain and believe a curse had fallen on the City. Kyo did not know why it rained.

Last edited:

The Jewel of Life

A Gift From Arceus
All right, everyone who has signed up thus far has been accepted. Good job!

@Calicocat; normally I don't accept people who use a picture instead of a written description, but I'm in a good mood and your picture was cute and cool so I decided to accept you anyway and wow, my English teacher would have a heart attack if he saw this sentence.

And now it is time for- drum roll please -my sign up!

Name: Athena

Species: Rotom

Legendary DNA: Uxie

Gender: Female (I refuse to believe that rotom are genderless)

Moves: Thundershock, confuse ray, uproar, extrasensory, yawn

Appearance: In shape, Athena retained all characteristics of an ordinary rotom, except one; she has a smooth red gem on her forehead just as Uxie does. Also, after having her DNA fused, Athena got into the nasty habit of keeping her eyes closed all of the time. Currently, no one knows whether she has Uxie's ability to erase people's memories or not. Unlike most rotom, however, Athena has a whitish-blue body with a yellow aura surrounding her- the coloring of her main body remains the same throughout all of her forms, however her aura will change colors like it does for a normal rotom.

Personality: Athena has a very bipolar personality. One moment she will be her energetic, prank-pulling, rotom self, and the next moment she will be calm, collected, and wise, like Yoda Uxie. She seems to flash between these two personalities at random, and hardly realizes that she's doing it. Except, of course, when she is in her wise state and she thinks about something erratic and foolish she had done earlier and feel dumb for it. When energetic Athena always talks quickly and says strange things, as if she were on one huge sugar rush. When in her more calm state she will hardly speak at all, but simply float around thinking. With time however, she does seem to be getting more and more normal as her two sides are fusing into one.

History: Sunnyshore City, Sinnoh, was a beautiful place for Athena to grow up, especially with all the high-tech solar panels and such all around for her to mess with. She lived there happily for a long time with her best friend, a young rankurusu, and everything seemed just perfect. But of course, thing could get much much worse. A group of team Relic grunts vacationing in Sunnyshore noticed the rare plasma pokemon and her friend, a pokemon from Isshu playing together. Recognizing the rarity of the pokemon, the grunts proceded to capture Athena and her friend. On the way back to Kanto, the rankurusu escaped, but Athena was not so lucky.

After having been subjected to the experiments of the team Relic scientists, Athena managed to calm down enough and think hard enough to figure out a way to escape. When some men in lab coats came to giver her food, she zapped them and quickly headed out. Thinking ahead, she took over a large fan that was helping keep the scientists cool and used it to blow away anyone who tried to stop her. By the time Athena had left, the people of team Relic were missing their prized rotom, and they were hot. Always keep an extra fan.

After escaping, Athena dumped her fan outside of the building and set off to explore Kanto, eventually ending up around the area between Mt. Moon and Cerulean Cave.

Last edited:

gameboy350

Back from the depths
Name:Nero
Species: Blaziken
Legendary DNA: Ho-oh
Moves: Blaze kick,Slash,Fire punch,Double kick,quick attack,Sky uppercut,Recover,Fire blast.
Appearance: Nero Looks like a Blaziken(Duuuuhhhh)But,there are a few things different about him.First,The feathers on his arms are rainbow-coloured,like The feathers of a Ho-oh.The feathers on his legs are silver.Next,His claws are bigger and stronger.Another thing that I should mention is that he Has ho-oh wings,Which allow him to fly for a very short amount of time.The wings are not as large as a Ho-oh's.The last thing that I should mention is that He has a Large scar between his Beak and his right eye.

Personality:Nero Is the kind of person that limes being alone.He doesn't trust anyone,and finds it hard to make friends.He tries to be kind,But If you make him angry,you better watch your back.He is very stubborn,and will not give up until He reaches his goal.He HATES lazy people,and being bossed around.He is a master at fighting,but usually tries to avoid it,unless he sees a worthy opponent.He doesn't talk much,but can if he wants to_One last thing that I should mention is Nero's fear of water.

History: Nero was born In the team Relic Headquarters.He was beaten whenever he didn't do what the scientist wanted him to do,Which is where He got his scar from.he lived there for two years,until the scientists Decided to inject him with legendary D.N.A.The Operation Didn't hurt Nero,but Nothing happened.The scientists observed him for months,then decided to lock him in a cage,Since he was of no use for them.He spent four months In that cage.He observed pokemon playing outside the window.He dreamt of freedom.Then,Finally,He saw a opportunity.He spent a few days pecking at a few of the bars,Until,one night,The bars finally broke.He ran out of the cage,then He set everything He saw On fire.A part of the Headquarters burnt down,and some of the scientists were chosen to search for the torchick.No torchick was found,but a winged blaziken was sighted Nearby.....
He then started exploring The Kanto region,seeking for adventure.

AZX612

On my own here we go
Name: Positive

Species: Plusle

Legedary DNA: Latias

Moves: Helping Hand, Swift, Rain Dance, Recover, Dragon Pulse, Safeguard, Last Resort

Appearence: Positive looks just like a Plusle, except that she has the yellow eyes of a Latias instead of those beaty black Plusle eyes givning it a caring look in its eye. She also has the wings of a Latias, but because they're shrunken versions of the wings so Positive isnt back-heavy, she can only Glide, not fly. She's also more of a Blood Red color than a light red, and anywhere that is normally that peachy color has turned white. One last thing is that she has the same Blue Triangle that on her stomach that Latias has. Two features that she has thats not really noticable is that instead of fur, she has feathers just like a Latias, and during the fusion, some DNA found its way to her heart, and made it strong like a Dragons heart, allowing her to use Dragon Pulse

Personality: She is sweet, loving and caring, just like Latias, but also fun loving and mischevious, just like a Plusle. If she sees someone injured or in need of help, she helps regardless of weather its a wild Pokemon, a domestic Pokemon, or even a Theiving Pokemon. Because of this, she has been taken advantage of many times. But when shes not helping someone, shes either pulling pranks, or playing a game with other Pokemon. In general, shes more of a Helper, not an Attacker.

History: The lab was a hard time for her, considering the extreamly tough training and the punishments that came along with it. It was harsh. She was exausted to the point or collapsing, hurt to the point where she couldnt even move well, and tourtured because there was no way to escape. When she tried to glide out, she could never get high enough to avoid getting stuck in barbed wire, electricuted in a fence, which overloaded her, being an electirc type, or just plain crashed. Then one day, she met Negative, and together, they escaped.

Name: Negative

Species: Minun

Legedary DNA: Latios

Moves: Thunder, Agility, Charge, Double Team, Recover, Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse

Appearence: Basically its almost a twin of Positive. It has the glaring Red eyes of a Latios, it can be very intimidating even though it looks like a plush toy. Instead of a Minuns usual light blue, its more of a Midnight Blue color. Where ever Minun was originally peachy colored, its now Black due to a screwup in DNA fusion. Long story short they spilled some black ink on the Latios DNA, and it mixed with the feather DNA. Just like Positive, He has wings like a Latios, and again, it can only glide. And again, the Dragon DNA blended with Negatives Heart, and allows it to use moves like Dragon Dance

Personality: Unlike Positive, Negative has nearly lost all of its fun loving and mischevious personality. He will occaisonally take part, but most of the time hes serious about everything. When it comes to a bad situation, he doesnt mess around. He gets the job done. He's the kind of Pokemon that would much rather defuse the bomb, than just chuck it out a window and hope for the best. He can be very cunning and devious when it comes to solving any situation, but he just does whats neccesary. His strong point is Attacking. He can be a team player, but when hes ready to finish, forget about it. If you get in his way, you'll just end up getting owned in the process.

History: He sure didnt like the lab, but he managed to outwit Team Relic many times and got out of doing his work, but they always managed to lure him back into his cage. He has had much better escape attempts the Positive, managing to avoid the barbed wire and divert the electricity, but every other time he misprojected and hit the fence. He even made it over the fence one time, just to find himself knocked out by the Powerful Machamp guarding the building. Then one day, he met his pretty much exact alternate in every way, Positive. They met every once and a while and gradually built a plan, then one day, they escaped. They've been working as a tag team ever since. They hang out in the Power Plant. Ever since Zapdos was captured, the electric Pokemon abandon the place. And also because its the most hidden place in Kanto.

So whaddya think about my new characters?

Last edited:

SuperMariofan64

<- Fabio Montorez
Wow, I recognize alot of you from other RPG's... Sup People! (jk)

Question:

This might sound dumb (it didn't in my head though), but are we allowed to evolve along the way? The only reason I'm asking is cause we're fused with legendary DNA, and since legends don't evolve, I wanted to know if that would hinder evolution.

Saurior

Solar Powered
Well let's give this a try...

Name: Terr

Species: Marshtomp

Legendary DNA: Groudon

Moves: Mud Shot, Take Down, Muddy Water, Protect, Bulk Up, AncientPower

Appearance: This Marshtomp shares the coloration, and also some prominent features of the land deity. Terr takes on the same bright red colour of Groudon, coupled with Groudon’s deep black stripes that run over his back and his limbs. His eyes shine a bright, shimmering yellow, reinforced by a broad black outline. From his nose up to the top of his forehead run four shallow but sharp combs, behind which, on the top of his head, Terr’s black fin protrudes. In addition, Terr’s fingers and toes are topped off with sharp, menacing fingernails and toenails.

Personality: Experimenting in the lab made Terr… cautious, to say the least. Unlike other Marshtomp, Terr is rather shy and withdrawn: mostly, he’ll try to run before he’ll fight. After the merging of his DNA with that of Groudon, Terr started thinking. A lot. One of the things he does most is to sit by a large body of water, pondering about… everything, really. And it’s not even because he loves to do so: he just does it, without really realizing why. However, since he hasn’t found a way yet to express his thoughts other than through rather inconsistent and confusing conversation, much of this thought is kept to himself.

Also, Terr is in doubt. Before the experiment, Terr loved water, being a Marshtomp. But now he’s not so sure anymore. Ever since the experiment, Terr never really swam again; he only stood in a few shallows, before quickly retreating back onto the land. It’s not that it hurts or that he doesn’t want to… he’s just not tempted to go into the water and swim anymore. He doubts pretty much everything, even himself, and his new found power. While he knows that he has great power, he's kind of afraid to use it; that's also the reason that he usually shuns contact with others. And when he does meet others, he's so closed up that it's virtually impossible to develop some kind of friendly relationship with him.

History: Terr was born on a remote archipelago, far from civilization. As a young Mudkip, Terr always was one of the most adventurous of his pack. He always went out on his own, away from the pack, staying away for long periods of time. More than once, the pack leader gave him up, thinking he fell prey to one of those fast Sharpedos; however every time, Terr returned, much to the joy – and also anger – of the pack leader. Through his experience in the world outside the pack, he did learn much more much faster than the typical pack members. This caused Terr to evolve from Mudkip into Marshtomp quite a bit earlier than his fellow nesting group, much to the agony of the others. It didn’t bother Terr much though. He just kept on adventuring. However, when he ventured out further from the pack than ever before, this proved to be one adventure too many. This time, he actually reached the mainland. As he walked up onto the newly discovered beach however, he was quickly captured by one of Team Relic’s grunts – just in time before the start of the experiments. Terr’s DNA was merged with that of Groudon, for they share the same body style – leaving as little room for error as possible. After the successful, but rather painful merge, Terr was so shocked by the procedure and by his new appearance that he immediately broke loose. While several grunts attempted to catch him, he escaped the building by simply slashing a hole in the wall with his strong claws, escaping to Mt. Moon. He has been travelling through the lands of Kanto ever since, trying to make sense of the situation, and of himself.

Last edited:

pokemaster001

hmm....I was sort of planning a character, but this RPG isn't exactly what you would have in mind for it...but this will still be awesome, sooooo....I'm signing up now...just wait a bit so I can work out the kinks...

The Jewel of Life

A Gift From Arceus
Yayz~ More people to accept.
Okay, so all of you are accepted. I don't like to give every person their own speech on why I like their sign up so let's speed this on!

Also, I finished my sign up, so you guys can check it out!

Oh, and to answer your question, you will be able to evolve in this. And you don't sound dumb for asking that by the way.

One last thing; Calicocat, I realized that I'm actually not allowed to accept you if you use a picture instead of a description, so I'm going to have to decline you until you type one up. Sorry, I don't make the rules, I follow them.

AZX612

On my own here we go
I also have a question. Will we be traveling to the other Reigons?
Or are we limited ot Kanto only?

jacobii

Third Wheel in J#+IB
Name: Fig
Legend: Zapdos
Spearrow: Fearrow
Moves: Fly, Drill Peck, Steel Wing, Thunderbolt, Mirror move, and Shock Wing (a move made up by me for this characters purpose)
Appearence: All of Fig's feathers are pure yellow with the acception of his trademark Skarmory wing. Fig's beak is also yellow and its shape is that of a Fearrow's. Fig keeps the traditional shape and figure of a typical Fearrow with the accpetion of wings. Speaking of his wings, Fearrow has two, of course. One is the shape of a Zapdos's wing. However, it does not have the black edges. Its second wing is the exact shape and coloring of a Skarmory wing.
Personality: Fig is itellegent; If he had his own team, he would be a mastermind leader. He is shadey and secretive and prefers to be by himself; he trust no one. Fig enjoys to fly accross the sky even if he has to use mutated wings. Fig loves to play mind games. He uses them to taunt and eventually destroy his enemies. He takes pride of his work and does it well.
History (written from Fig's pov) My mother was a Fearrow and my father was a Skarmory. Because of my genetic background a terrible and fatihful mutation occured. I appeared to be a normal Spearrow, but I was passed down my father's steel wing. My mother said this addition gave me my powerful steel wing attack. I loved using this attack and it won me many battles. However, the other Spearrow didn't love it's strength as much as I did.

My so called "friends" mocked and put me down. Whenever I tried to play their meanenless and childish games with them, they rejected me and spat in my face. I had no friends; nobody cared what I had to say. That is ok I guess because I do not care about them. I believe that theese weaknesses only make me angrier, then stronger. Sometimes I hoped i would be captured by a strong trainer, that could appreciate powerful pokemon like myself. This was my soul motivation for waiting; I waited for months, upon months. People caught other Spearrows instead of me. Though I trained long and hard to evolve, I was castout upon Pokemon and trainers.

Because I was forced to live with theese idoits, I ran away. After I ran away. I used my powerful wings to fly all across Kanto and even Johto. It was life at its greatest. However, a strange man appeared one day. He was a trainer and he posessed a Grotle and a Steelix. I defeated Grotle easily, but Steelix's Iron Tail took a number on me. They locked me in this indignifying cage like I was a science expiriment or a pet. Then, they preformed these experiments and lets just say, transformed me. As if I wasnt freakish enough, I now had Fearrow, Skarmory and legendary Zapdos DNA. Using my steel wing, I escaped from that imprisonment. Now with my new electric powers I plan to seek revenge on all the other spearrow for their attitude towards me. I have to say I may thank the stranger some day.

BTW this is my first RPG.

I just love making the bad, greedy characters!

Last edited:

The Jewel of Life

A Gift From Arceus
Oh, you asked about the regions earlier but I forgot to respond... sorry 'bout that. Yes, you will be able to travel to other regions partway through the game. Thanks for asking.

@jacobii: I'm sorry, but I'm gonna have to decline you. Your grammar is poor, the appearance, personality, and history (though the last one not so much) are too short and you didn't put what legendary you were fused with- although I figured it out by reading your history. Maybe if you re-submit I might consider accepting you.

jacobii

Third Wheel in J#+IB
@The Jewls of Life: I edited my post. Man, I didn't know it was that bad until I read it again. I guess it's always good to proofread. Tell me if it is good enough to be accepted or not, please.

Calicocat

Pokemon Hoarder
I've corrected my post and sent you a PM TJoL, is my character accepted now?
Thanks

Xinkc

Knight of Oblivion
I hope this sign-up is up to snuff. I'm really interest in the possibilities of this RP.

Name:
Wraith

Species: Charizard

Legendary DNA: Giratina (Altered Forme)

Moves: Flamethrower, Air Slash, Dragon Claw, Shadow Claw, Aura Sphere, Earth Power, Shadow Sneak, Heal Block, Ominous Wind
Appearance: Being a Charizard, Wraith has the basic physical appearance as most members of his species. With the introduction of Giratina DNA, however, his coloration completely changed and certain physical features were slightly modified. For one thing, the ordinarily orange color of his body has been changed to the light greyish/purplish tone that dominates Giratina's body. Meanwhile, the blue on the front of his wings have taken on the blood red hue that appears in Giratina while the cream colored belly/underside is now a dark, almost black, grey. In addition to the changes in his pigmentation, yellow lines (shaped like spikes) appear around his neck, legs, and arms in the same pattern as Giratina's (with the leg pattern on his arms) whenever Wraith gets particularly angry.

While the physical changes aren't very apparent at first glance (most people tend to focus on his color) they also serve to make Wraith distinct among his kind. For one, his arms are slightly more defined than that of the average Charizard. He also has slightly bigger wings. For the more noticeable changes, Wraith's horns as well as his wing points (the ones at the top portion of the wings) are mildly pointed at the ends instead of being completely blunt. Due to the power that the Giratina DNA grants him, Wraith's tail flame is also abnormally large and tinted with the occasional trace of dark grey (signifying the combination of the Fire and Ghost parts of his genetics).

Personality: Originally a trainer's pokemon, Wraith is slightly more docile towards mankind and tends to not shy away from them like the few other wild Charizard would. However, due to his release from his trainer, he has trouble truly trusting humans and even fellow pokemon.

In line with his species' stereotypical nature, Wraith has a tendency to be incredibly competitive and has a love a battling that was only encouraged recently in his life. Although he does not like to battle weaker pokemon due to a complex honor system, he will defend himself if attacked. Unfortunately for him and everybody else, a side-effect of his alteration has left him with an aggressive/easily provoked side that is said to be the main traits of a Giratina.

Due to his recently gained intelligence, Wraith has found that he is rather serious though he does have a nasty/dry sense of humor.

History: Wraith was not always known as Wraith. Long ago (from his prospective), he was the starter pokemon for a Celadon City girl named Sylvia. He remembered the enthusiastic look on her heart-shaped face when she first laid eyes on him and lovingly named him Orion. His early adventure with Sylvia would come to be known as the happiest moments of his life.

Since Sylvia was from a rich family and was rather feminine at the time, she decided to become a Pokemon Coordinator. Following this dream, they traveled to the Hoenn region to partake in the contests held their. During the boat ride to the far away region Orion would train under Sylvia which often involved battling with the sailors on the ship as well as other passengers. Due to the fact that the ship was a luxury cruise liner, the voyage to Hoenn took long enough that Orion managed to evolve into Charmeleon by the time that they docked at Lilycove City.

Upon finding out that they had to travel to Verdanturf Town atthe other end of the region in order to properly start the contest circuit, Sylvia and Wraith (then known as Orion) set off on their journey with steadfast resolve. *(For the sake of convenience, I'm gonna summarize the rest of the Hoenn portion)* So, the two set about on their journey and they managed to work their way back to Lilycove City to compete in the Master Contests. When they had gotten back to large port city Orion had evolved into a Charizard and Sylvia had managed to capture a Skitty, Absol, Silcoon, and Gloom. It was there that it all went wrong. Upon entering the Pokemon Center for some much needed rest, Sylvia was greeted with some unhappy news. Her father was killed in a hiking accident.

With this bad news brought to her in such a happy time, Sylvia dropped out of the contests and booked the soonest boat going back to Kanto. This trip would turn out to be fairly depressing for the team with the exception of the Skitty, Silcoon, and Gloom evolving into Delcatty, Beautifly, and Bellossom. Orion didn't understand what was wrong with his beloved trainer except that she was sad.

Things took a change for the worse when the funeral was over. It turned out that Sylvia's father's last wish was for his daughter to take on the Kanto Gym Leaders and win the Pokemon League. Searching for a distraction from the depression, she took to the wish like a fish does to water. She set about changing her team's training from grace and elegance to ferocity and strength. As her first pokemon Orion/Wraith accepted his trainers whims, hoping to make his friend happy by doing so. They ended up challenging Erika, Janine, and Sabrina with Orion being the trump card that won each battle. Unfortunately, the Orion wouldn't have that great a performance with the next three gyms. Battling with a type disadvantage against Lt. Surge, Misty, and Brock, Orion was knocked out during each battle. It was because of disadvantage that Sylvia didn't get a badge at the later two gyms.

Upset with his performance and dealing poorly with her new found depression, Sylvia released Orion/Wraith near Mt. Moon...telling him that she would be back soon. He waited for months in vain for his trainer to come back for him. Eventually, he left the area. Wondering around north Kanto for a few weeks, Orion eventually settled among the tough pokemon of Cerulean Cave. It was there that the Team Relic grunts accidentally found him while searching for Mewtwo. Not wanting to be captured, Orion fought valiantly against the villains' pokemon only to have one of them have a Vaporeon use Hydro Pump, scoring a hit in the back.

Knocked out, they bagged Orion up and sent him to their facilities to be experimented on. They subjected him to incredibly painful experiments while he was there. He didn't really care, though, for he knew the physical pain would go away unlike the pain of his abandonment. Whenever he was not being experimented on, due to his proud nature, Orion would try to escape his cage though every attempt had been stopped by chemical flame retardants and good old fashion H2O baths. His willingness to fight back in-between sessions earned him the name Wraith, which he adopted as his new identity.

When the experimenting was complete, he felt more powerful...and different. There was a strange power within him that he'd never felt before. It didn't take long for the other pokemon to escape and it was then that he learned what the power was. It was the power of the ghosts. During the commotion caused by the other escaping pokemon he accidentally sent his shadow towards the cage door. In the blink of an eye the shadow rammed into the door, breaking it for he had just used Shadow Sneak.

As Wraith made his way towards the exit he roared with impulsive excitement and let out a Flamethrower. He even flapped his wings at the on-coming door, unintentionally breaking it open with an Ominous Wind. Thus was how Wraith become a freak-of-nature hybrid. He eventually made his way to Kanto's Victory Road so that he could practice his new found powers.

Last edited: