• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Stuff of Legends

The Jewel of Life

A Gift From Arceus
And thus, we begin (epic horns and cheering)! There are still spots open, so anyone who wants can check the sign-up thread for openings and jump on in!

It was a cool Kanto morning as Athena quietly and calmly explored the forested area around her. In one direction was Mt. Moon and Pewter City, and in the other was Cerulean Cave and City. Which way would be the best to head towards? After mulling on the question for a bit, Athena decided that it would be best to head in the direction of Cerulean City; it was more towards the center of the region, and if any others had escaped that dastardly prison known as the team Relic HQ, then they would most likely migrate in the direction of the regions center. However, Athena knew that she would have to be careful; there were likely to be many trainers near Cerulean and they would certainly try to capture an oddly colored rotom- or any rotom for that matter.

Proceeding on with the utmost care, Athena floated through the woods that blanketed this path from Mt. Moon to Cerulean. A few early pidgey were out eating the caterpies, and every now and then a sandshrew would pop its head out of the ground to see what was floating by. However, Athena made sure that none of them noticed her. Who knew what a fellow pokemon would think of her now.

OOC: Kinda short, I know, but I gotta get to bed. I'll post much longer once we get moving to more interesting parts of the story. Feel free to do whatever you want to begin with here.

AZX612

On my own here we go
It was dry near the Power Plant. Probably because of all the electricity in the air. Negative was tinkering with random electrical items. Positive simply observed. "Umm, what are you doing?" She asked. "Im trying to make some sort of battery that we could use for backup power, just in case that by any chance we get drained, we can recharge . . . Im not having any luck though." Negative responded rather dissapointed. "Listen," Positive reasoned. "You shouldnt be focusing on what would help us, you should be focusing on what should save us or keep us hidden from those creepy men." "We're far enough away from them, we dont need to focus on that right now." Negative argued. "Fine, dont listen then. But dont come crying to me when your the one captured and Im sitting in a shrub nearby laughing." Positive sassed. "Ahem, who was the one that got us out of that God-Forsaken place? Who was the one that outwitted nearly every grunt that tried to make me evil? Who was the one that managed to make it over the fence without being mauled by barbed wire or burnt to a crisp by electricity." Negative said tauntingly. "And then got pulverized by Machamp . . ." Positive muttered under her breath. "Listen," Negative said calmly. "Im not trying to start an argument. We both know that neither of us are too incredibly powerful, so we have to work together to stay alive." "Sorry." Positive apoligized. "Im just getting a little ancy all cooped up in here." And so the duo got to work on the battery, hoping it would actually work.

(Wow, I can never seem to manage a short post... No matter what I do, my brain just tells my fingers to keep going and going, and somehow, it all comes out to something like I just typed.)

Calicocat

Pokemon Hoarder
(Hope you dont mind me using this)

Fredrick stood up, knocking the huge chair over and thumped his fist on the table. Hard. It wasnt like him to show emotion, so he fought to control himself. He straighted his cuffs with a flick of his wrists and sat down again, his cold anger reverberating around the room. Remus cowered in the middle of the darkened room, trying to make his fear less obvious by not moving an inch from his straight-backed position. He licked his dry lips. The blinds were closed, casting the Boss' face in shadow and giving him a slightly skeletal sillouette against the slits of light. An imposing figure indeed. He pinched the bridge of his glasses and the green hair fell over one eye. Now he sighed and spoke, but did not look at the man in front of him.

"How many? How many did we lose?"

Remus shuffled his feet. It wasnt fair on him to have to deliver this news. "Fifteen of the thirty-seven, maybe more, the facility is still in chaos."

"Im not happy Remus."

His fear intensified. "I know Fredrick."

The huge wooden doors in the corner of the room opened a crack, golden light spilling into the office. A courier peeked in and then, in an instant, delivered a clipboard to the desk before hurriedly backing out, closing the door with a hasty click and plunging the room into darkness once more.
Fredrick did not look up.

"Do you have any idea how hard those DNA samples were to find? How much resources we spent on them?"

Remus nodded, knowing this made it even worse.
The boss now picked up the clipboard, turning through the pages, somehow managing to read in the dark. He stopped his hand poised over one of the reports, a heavy golden ring glinting on his thin finger. There was a long pause. Remus held his breath.

"Youre in luck Remus."

The second in command breathed out in relief.

"There are reports of disturbances across Kanto. Similar incidents- houses or small settlements destroyed. The inhabitants gone."

Remus' eyes shone. "The Viral Anomaly?"

"It is powerful. Frighteningly so. If you could persuade it to join our cause we could have the others on a leash. It appears to be making a line for Hoenn."

"Yes."

Remus turned and opened one of the huge doors, knowing that the meeting was over.

"And Remus?"

He turned. "Yes?"

Fredrick still did not look up from his clipboard. "Dont fail me on this one, or it will be more than our friendship at stake."

The door clicked closed and the room went black.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------​

Kyo was sad. He lay, curled up in a small ball in the entrance of a cave, as seaspay flew on the breath of the churning sea. The rain lashed down from a grey sky, capturing the little Eevees mood. He peeked out of the fur of his tail at the raging world outside. He was thinking about the past- back to a time when things had been different, and fear had not stalked him like a hungry Houndoom. He remembered his mother and father, or at least what he had seen of them before he was put into isolation for the tests. His father had been a Vaporeon, owned by Team Relic and employed on the capturing missions for the other experiments. He had not wanted this life for his wife and only child, but Relic had a firm grip and he was forced to do as they commanded. His mother was an Espeon, and she had taught him many things, but nothing to prepare for what the real world was really like. He shivered and snuggled further down into the little alcove in the rock. He liked the rain. It kept him company. It had rained ever since he had arrived, he had overheard the townspeople grumbling about it. It was a pity he would need to leave soon.
He did not want to go, but the sea beckoned to him. He had heard there was an underwater trench in the bay at the centre of the region, perhaps he would go there. Find a small cavern deep under water and sleep. He yawned a tiny yawn. All he wanted to do was sleep...

Last edited:

gameboy350

Back from the depths
The weather was very sunny,and Nero was running through the Viridian forest.Behind him,was a Houndoom,which had been sent to catch him by team relic."Get back here!"Shouted the Houndoom.Nero didn't reply,and just kept running."You coward!! get back here!!!"Roared the Houndoom.Nero stopped running.He looked at the Houndoom.He hated being insulted.The Houndoom Pounced,It was about to shred him to bits with it's claws,but Nero punched it in the face before it could hurt him.He Then punched it again and again,until it ran away."They always run away."Nero said to himself.He then continued to walk through the forest."So now I have to find the others......."

jacobii

Third Wheel in J#+IB
Fig was on top of the infanous Mount Moon. Looking down onto the oportunities below, he started to think to himself about a plan. "Those Relic goons were so foolish. I could understand keeping those other petty mutants in a cell like that, but me? I'll I had to do was stick around for a few weeks to learn their plan, then bust out with my steel wings.

Now its time for buisness. Watit! I have some new electric moves and an electric wing now. I should test them out first. I've heard that there are some water and ice types in the deep part of Seaform Islands even the legendary Articuno. Since I'm part Zapdos, I'll see what a legendary body can do. The spearrow will just be a small victory."

Fig stretched his wings and glided off south-ward in the sky. After hours of peaceful fighting, he landed in the Viridian Forest.

"I'll rest here for a little. If any Pokemon or trainer interferes with me, I'll show them. Hm, Lets try an electric move now. How about Thunderbolt."

Fig focused on the charges in his body. Suddenly a spark appeared around his face. A marvelous flash of lightning appeared in the sky. A trainer noticed it and ran towards the light. Fig turned when he heard his voice.

"Gah! Dang! I never seen a Pokemon like that before. The Poke'dex doesn't even have data. I see he's an electric type so I'll send out Onix. A rare Pokemon like this will make me the envy of the other trainers."

Unicorn

Neigh.
"Do you even know where you're going?"

Tree the Girafarig ignored her tail's comment. Ever since she had been gifted with intelligence, her tail never shut up. Tree, on the other hand, knew when to open and close her mouth. She had been enjoying the silence a few moments ago, but as soon as she realized she had no idea where she was, Rock's mouth ran nonstop.

"I bet it would have been better to stay with those Relic guys," Rock commented. This irritated Tree now, because they had agreed together that it was time to escape. Once they were able to recognize their situation they had no other choice but to get away as fast as they could.

"No. We left because Team Relic only wanted to use us for their own plans,” Tree replied, trying to keep her voice as even as possible. Rock blabbered on as if she hadn’t spoke.

“At least then we’d know where we were! Do you see these trees? They all look the same! There’s a weird rock over there that we’ve passed three times!”

“That’s the first time I’ve seen it,” Tree snorted

“Then you must be blind! How many eyes do we have between us? Er… six? Something like that. Anyway, you would think we’d be able to agree on stuff, but you hardly ever have any opinions! Why is that? Is it because you’re not as smart as me, or because you just don’t like to think too hard about stuff? I don’t like thinking. It hurts my brain. Sometimes I wish Relic hadn’t captured us. But you know, I really do think we should go back. Maybe they won’t hurt us again? I bet they have food. Man what I wouldn’t give for a plate of those brown pellet thingies. Those would really hit the spot. Do you have any with you? Oh wait, we don’t have anything with us at all. We should head to a store or something. Do you think there’s one around here? I bet they-“

“WILL YOU SHUT UP!?” Tree roared, turning her head to face her tail. Rock’s mouth clamped shut. With a final snort of annoyance, Tree continued walking. Things were never this difficult before ‘The Change.’ She didn’t have to deal with a stupid tail constantly babbling every thought that came to her head. And Charlie always knew where to go when they seemed lost… Oh Charlie. Would she ever see her beloved trainer again?

“We will keep going in this direction until we find something. We just have to make sure Relic isn’t following us. You have eyes, so use them to look for suspicious people. I don’t want to hear another peep out of you,” Tree told her tail. Rock nodded, and kept silent. This was one of those rare few times when she was able to control her. Sometimes, it was like she was a whole other person and there was no stopping her.

Tree sighed. Things had better improve.

SuperMariofan64

<- Fabio Montorez
“Hey Strato-Z! Check this out!"

A little ragdoll called out from across the cave to alert his partner. He had found something interesting over on one of the Cave walls. The cave, Mt. Moon, was dark and only lit by an occasional torch. The two Pokémon could only use their senses of hearing and touch to get around. A little ball of shadow appeared from one of the corridors, unseen and unheard by the ragdoll.

“I thought I told you I like to be called Strato,” the Drifloon gone wrong said. The ragdoll jumped at the sound of his friend’s voice. A fragile thing he was, being startled by even the slightest of sounds.

“Sorry, but I wanted to show you this,” the shuppet said, leading the drifloon around a large rock. A crystal like substance was settled behind. It had an Aqua blue color and was giving off steam. The Drifloon picked it up and felt a chill surge through his arm. It was a chunk of Never Melt Ice, Strato’s favorite thing to collect.

“Oh cool! I can add this to my collection back h-,” the Drifloon stopped mid sentence. How could they return how now that they looked like a bunch of freaks? Strato sighed at the thought of never seeing his friends again, but atleast he would have Raiett to keep him company. The two ghosts started to head down another corridor. The native pokemon, Zubats and Clefairys, avoided them like the plague, unaware of what they were. The Shuppet was discouraged by this, but they pressed forward. “Where are we even going?” Raiett asked with worry in his voice. Normally, Strato would have an answer to calm the nerves, but he couldn’t figure out what to do or where they should go. “Well, I guess we could look for some of the other pokemon from the lab. Relic’s team base is in Kanto, so they couldn’t have gotten far,” the Drifloon said at last. He missed his ability to float on the wind. Ever since the fusion, he became much heavier, only being able to float on ghostly power now.

The pair made their way back to a secret cubby inside Mt. Moon. They brought berries they had found during the day and the Never Melt Ice back. Pecha and Oran berries would keep their strength up for a little while, but they needed a real meal. Strato landed on the ground with a thud.

“Let’s just get some rest; we’ve had a rough day. We can search Pewter City for some better food tonight,” the Drifloon said as he squirmed into a comfortable position. Raiett settled down on the ground to take a nap as well. Strato tossed and turned in his sleep, unaware of the power Raiett now possessed.

Unicorn

Neigh.
Frost groaned. Great Arceus, what had he done to deserve this? His head was pounding as he trudged past Pewter city, skirting around the edge so he wouldn’t be seen. His stomach rumbled and his arms and feet ached. As he past a restaurant, he heaved an enormous sigh. He was hungry, but there was no way he was willing to risk his cover. An icy blue Zangoose? People would be bound to notice. Those Relic men would find him in two seconds flat.

“Shelter… food…” He mumbled. He looked up to see that a nearby Pidgey was staring at him. He glared at it, his clear blue eyes sharp and menacing. “What are you look at pea-brain?” he growled. The Pidgey squawked and took flight. It was weird knowing that he was smarter than other Pokemon now. He felt distant and unconnected… not that this was much different than before. He was still the most powerful, wasn’t he? Except for those Relic people. They had beaten him. That would never happen again… ever.

Up above, he could see some caves that he could take shelter in. The food could wait. For now, he needed to rest. He had walked a long long way…

gameboy350

Back from the depths
The weather in the Viridian was getting dryer and dryer.Most likely because there was a really powerful pokemon hiding there....."Gah! Dang! I never seen a Pokemon like that before. The Poke'dex doesn't even have data. I see he's an electric type so I'll send out Onix. A rare Pokemon like this will make me the envy of the other trainers.".Nero looked around to see who said that.He then saw a trainer,who was too exited for his own good,next to a Yellow Fearow,who looked a lot like a Zapdos."Who are you?"Nero asked the strange Fearow.He had never seen a Pokemon like that before.Even if he wasn't friendly,he still looked like a worthy opponent.He then waited for the Fearow to respond.

jacobii

Third Wheel in J#+IB
Fig noticed another voice talk to him. "Who are you?" Fig saw it was a Blaziken with rainbow colored wing like a Ho-oh.

"That must be another one of the freaks that escaped from the Relic place, A Ho-oh Blaziken combanation. With my flying type moves I could probably defeat him, but I have antoher challange." He decided to respond to the Blaziken.

"Go away! I'm Fig! Don't you notice I have something else going on right now."

"Wait, maybe we can help eachother." Replied the Blaziken. "I'm from the Relic lab just like you. I'm Nero."

"No! I don't like working with anybody! Just run along with your buisness and stay out of mine."

Then the Poke'ball opened and revealled a white light. An average looking Onix appeared out of the light. Fearrow knew his steel wing would be an easy way to end this clown.

"Onix use Earthquake!" Commanded the trainer.

The Onix caused the ground to quiver and groove across forest. Fig flew up to the sky in response to this ground move. His right wing glowed and shined as he prepared for the Steel Wing attack. He took a sharp aim for the onix and took it down. The long Onix slamed to the floor of the forest, and the trainer recalled him to the poke'ball.

" Darn! He took down Onix with complete domnination." The trainer was thinking and trying to figure the situation. He turned his head to see Nero. "What? Another odd Pokemon. They might double team me. I'll I have are 3 Pokemon left. If they take both of these guys down I'll just run to Pewter City. Wartortle, Hitmontop, I choose you!"

Last edited:

AZX612

On my own here we go
Positive and Negative had been working on the battery for a while now, and they had no luck. "We maybe smart tactical wise, but not tech wise . . ." Positive mumbled. "Well, we have been working for a while, and we havnt gotten anywhere in the past 3 hours. Maybe we should just take a break." Negative reasoned. "Shall we explore?" Positive asked reluctantly. ". . . Sure . . ." Negative said, rather unsure. "We havnt been outside in a while, Im sure a little fresh air wont hurt.." Negative said, trying to talk himself into it. "Well hurry up then!!!" Positive said, grabbing Negative and pulling him along with her. When they finally got outside, they took a ladder to the roof and glided over Rock Tunnel and the river near by because those were the only things seperating them from the rest of Kanto. When they landed, they were near Cerulean City. "Im hungry . . ." Positive groaned, "We havnt eaten since we escaped, Im starved." "Well we cant just waltz into town. We're not normal Plusle and Minun anymore. I mean just look at me! Im not even white and blue, or gray and blue, or peach and blue, Im black and blue! I look like an bruise with wings. If those Relic retards werent so careless and spilled black ink on the DNA, I wouldnt be this way." Negative blurted. "Oh your just cranky because youve been working too hard. Get something in your stomach and youll feel better." Positive reasured in the caring tone that never failed to calm him down. And he hated that about himself. "Wow, she really is my opposite . . ." Negative thought. "If we could just manage to slip into a shop, steal some berries, and get out before being noticed, we might just have our lunch." Negative explained. "Now heres the plan. You still know the move Rain Dance, right?" "Yup!" Positive said happily. "And I know Thunder. You know what Rain Dance does to Thunder, right?" "Again, yes." Positive said again, starting to get annoyed. "Does he think Im some kind of idiot? Ugh . . ." Positive thought. "Well, this is what we'll do. You use Rain Dance and start a storm. I'll then strike the center of town with Thunder. Everyone will scatter and go home, leaving us free to clean out the Shop of its Berry supply. Ready? Steady. GO!!!" Negative exclaimed. Positive started dancing around rythmically, and before she knew it, Rain started falling. Negative used Charge to get his electricity level up. Then he unleashed a Devestating Thunder attack. Just as they had planned, everyone scattered and went home. So Positive and Negative scurried to the shop. But the shop owner hadnt left. As Positive and Negative finished gathering up all the berries in a bag, the Shop owner came out. He gasped at the two strange Pokemon Theifs. "GET OUT OF MY SHOP RIGHT NOW YOU LITTLE FREAKS!!!" The shop owner yelled. He grabbed the thing nearest to him - which happened to be a broom - And swatted both of them out of the door. The shop owner was very strong apparently, and the wind had caught their wings, and together, the two forces sent them tumbling south, down several cliffs which banged them up a little, and they landed near the the Entrance to Saffron City and the Entrance to the Underground Tunnel. It wasnt raining where they were. "OW OW OWIE OW!!!" Positive yelped, all banged up and up-side-down against a wall. Negative got up and shook it off, even though he was sore all over. "Get up, we have no time to waste. After that phenominom, the Police are sure to be after us, and if word gets out, Team Relic will also. We have to get a move on." Negative said madly. "We screwed up horribly. If we dont find another Pokemon like us to help us, we're as good as captured." "But we're really hurt Negative!" Positive said, starting to sob from pain. "And the berries are crushed and ruined!" Positive said, breaking out into tears. "We're starved, hurt, and have no chance to escape in our condition! I just wanna be normal! I dont wanna have to hide anymore! Im sick of this life! Why did they do this to us!" Positive blurted out crying. Negative, despite being so cold and serious, couldnt help but feel bad for her. "Maybe we could take refuge in the tunnel." Negative said calmly, helping Positvie up and leading her to the tunnel.

(Wow, I can really get into a story. If you think this is alot, you should see my school reports!)

Saurior

Solar Powered
Sunlight reflected on the waves of the ocean, creating a varied play of bright spots upon a dark blue sea. Terr stared across it from a muddy shoreline. There was a forest behind him, and on the horizon, a long, sloping bridge stretched from a high shore to somewhere behind the line that separated the land from the sky. It was nice here. For the first time, the Marshtomp had found a spot where he could relax somewhat, after being on his guard the whole time when there were only trees and fields in his surroundings. As the sun shone relentlessly, he wondered what drove him to this place, why he chose this route, why he didn’t make a turn to the right or to the left somewhere… and why, while being right there at sea, he didn’t feel the urging, pressing need to jump in, or at least to crawl through the swampy shoreline trying to get some food, like he used to. He stared at his paws. Gazed at their blazing red colour, on which black lines seemed to be drawn with felt, pressed down so hard that it left grooves. He flicked his fingers, still amazed at how heavy his claws had become.

A sudden bustling of the bushes behind him got him up on his feet in an instant. As fast as he could, he ran to the first big rock he could find, throwing himself on the mud behind it. As he carefully peeked out from behind it to see what was happening, he sighed as he noticed it was just the wind picking up. “Man, I should be more relaxed, there’s nothing to be afraid of…” Terr thought to himself, “Well, apart from each and every trainer that’s out to get you, and other wild pokemon that want to either eat you or chase you away…” He decided to get up and walk along the shore, trying to find some food, while also trying to make sense of this all.

gameboy350

Back from the depths
"Go away! I'm Fig! Don't you notice I have something else going on right now."Said Fig.
"Wait, maybe we can help eachother." Replied the Blaziken. "I'm from the Relic lab just like you. I'm Nero.""No! I don't like working with anybody! Just run along with your buisness and stay out of mine." Replied Fig.The turned his head to see Nero. "What? Another odd Pokemon. They might double team me. I'll I have are 3 Pokemon left. If they take both of these guys down I'll just run to Pewter City. Wartortle, Hitmontop, I choose you!".Nero said nothing.after a few seconds of silence,He Jumped in the air,and used fire blast on the Hitmontop.He then fell from the sky,and while falling,Kicked the Hitmontop in the face."So.......are you with me or not?"Nero asked Fig.

Calicocat

Pokemon Hoarder
Deep in the bowels of the earth, something stirred.
A gigantic head rose from its kill, threads of mutant spittle intertwining with bloody strings of its genetic meal. The tendrils were slowly absorbed, writhing like snakes briefly beneath its blue and red skin before being completely integrated. Silently it finished its meal, raising its alien head to sniff the air with a non-existant snout.
All was quiet in the World Below. The only sounds were of the incessant dripping of an underground stream and the low scrape of its tail upon the dirt. The Anomaly had grown almost twice in size since its spawning, now standing at over twelve feet high. Its living spines brushed the roof of the tunnel, tearing deep gashes in the rock. And it would continue to grow with each feed.
Suddenly it froze, the orb in its chest pulsing with a light so bright it would burn the very eyes from your sockets. Every fibre in its body tensed in anticipation. In the midst of a great black eye, a pupil dilated. The hivemind roared.
Power. It could feel it ahead, a beacon. And It wanted it.
Moving slowly and deliberately, a well oiled machine, it stepped over the dishevelled pile of clothing that was all that remained of its most recent victim. It emerged from rip in the wall in a long tunnel, tiled and dark. It had been travelling since it had escaped, deep under the earth, emerging only to feel the stars upon its back and feed. It was unfortunate that the Underground Tunnel happened to cross its path. Now the walkway lay in ruins, huge chunks ripped from the walls and the operators now a part of the Virus' shifting skin. But it had found something unexpected. Two new presences, that of power the beast craved, their very DNA irresistable. The creature needed them. It moved like a wraith, drawn in by its insatiable thirst. A swish of its tail and it was gone, a silent arrow speeding beneath the earth.
An arrow, unstoppable and unmerciful, heading straight the two that possessed the DNA of Latios and Latias.
Heading straight for Positive and Negative.

They would barely have time to scream.

Last edited:

jacobii

Third Wheel in J#+IB
"I don't need you!" Bellowed Fig once more. "I could have easily took that Hitmontop down with Drill Peck myslef. I'll show I don't need you for wartorlte either."

"Wortortle, Rapid Spin." commanded the trainer.

The Wartortle retrieved to his shell and spun viciously towards Fig. Fig took the attack. It didn't hurt him that much, but he was angry. Suddenly Fig saw power charging on his wing. It gave an Idea. With his electric wing. Fearrow slaped slapped the vulnurable Wartortle. The Wartortle fell to the ground, fainted.

"See, I have no need for you. Besides I'm heading to Seaform Island to begin my quest to be the most powerful Pokemon in all of Kanto. I doubt you can serve any purpose for me. I'm going to find and defeat the legendary Articuno with this new great power."

Last edited:

AZX612

On my own here we go
As Positive and Negative entered the tunnel, they sat and rested. "We should probly use Recover right now and get rid of these wounds." Negative reccomened. Positive, still sobbing, stopped, and began to glow, all of her wounds and injuries were healed now. Negative did the same. Suddenly, Positive's ears perked up. "Um, do you sense something Negative?" She asked. Negative perked his ears up too. "I dont just sense something, I HEAR something!" And what they heard was getting louder and louder. Suddenly, a gigantic beasltly monster burst out at the other end of the Long tunnel. "EEEEEEPPP!!!" Positive screamed. (Haha Calicoat = D) Negative just stood there. "Hes one of us. Hes a Tyranitar. They mixed him with a Deoxys, and he doesnt look happy." Negative said, examining the beast. Suddenly, it started charging, intending to attack. "QUICK, THEY DIDNT MIX US WITH DRAGONS FOR NOTHING!!!" Negative yelled. Positive knew just what he was talking about. They opened their mouths wide, and a Grayish Aura started collecting at their mouths, and when it was the same size as them, they unleashed it. The beast was almost right in front of them when it happened. The combined power of both Dragon Pulses surged through the air and impacted the beast with intense power, knocking it back into the wall on the other side of the tunnel. "We need to buy us some time to get far away!" Negative commanded Positive. "Ill use Rain Dance and flood out the tunnel! And the clouds will just make it foggy." Positive answered. She began to Dance around Rythmically again, and it started to rain like hell. The water level was already rising quickly. "Quick, we gotta get out of here!" Positive said, with intense fear in her voice. "Agreed." Negative said dully, he obviously wasnt amused. The scrambled out of the tunnel before the beast had time to get up. He didnt seem injured, but the blow was enough to stall him. Positive and Negative quickly scurried to the roof of the tunnel entrance, leapt and glided to the roof of the Saffron Gate, glided into Saffron City, landed on a ledge on the Sliph Co. Building, climbed to the roof, and took a giant leap off the roof and began to glide across the land. "Great, at this rate, we'll be landing in Vermillion City!

Last edited:

gameboy350

Back from the depths
"I don't need you!" Bellowed Fig once more. "I could have easily took that Hitmontop down with Drill Peck myslef. I'll show I don't need you for wartorlte either."

"Wortortle, Rapid Spin." commanded the trainer.
Nero smiled.
The Wartortle retrieved to his shell and spun viciously towards Fig. Fig took the attack. It didn't hurt him that much, but he was angry. Suddenly Fig saw power charging on his wing. It gave an Idea. With his electric wing. Fearrow slaped slapped the vulnurable Wartortle. The Wartortle fell to the ground, fainted.
"You're better than I thought...."said Nero,In a surprised voice.
"See, I have no need for you. Besides I'm heading to Seaform Island to begin my quest to be the most powerful Pokemon in all of Kanto. I doubt you can serve any purpose for me. I'm going to find and defeat the legendary Articuno with this new great power."
"Well,how about a battle?"Nero asked.He hated people who are overconfident and underestimate him."The most powerful in Kanto?Stop exaggerating.Just because you have legendary D.N.A,It doesn't mean that you are the best.There's Thirty seven of us."Said Nero.

FallenSanity

Ruby in the Diamonds
Thursday, Johto, high in the clouds.

High above the clouds, a large steel machine pumped away, traveling as fast as it could. The huge ‘Claw’ was one of the powerful machines under ownership of the dreaded Team Relic, of which not many remained. The organization had once attempted fusing common Pokemon with the fabled Legends, but of course it had gone astray, and the mutants broke loose. Now, these remaining workers are on the hunt for all of them, no matter what. They will stop at nothing, not even war.

The Claw is a he ship, nearly thirty meters long, and weighing nearly 2’000lbs, the mighty Claw is considered the primary device to ensure the success of these missions. The ship resembled the head and jaw of a Agron, but instead of a pure silver steel, it was a rich yellow color, with details of a plain green. The Claws main features are not its similarities, but it differences. On the underbelly of the ship sat three large holes, each one protected by an opening and closing mechanical vent, which lead to large, seven by seven meter rooms, each one meant to hold a set of these Pokemon. Of course, getting them in is not the easy part. Each time the vents open, a powerful mesh net falls from them, made from the strongest metal available, able to withstand the powerful claws of a Scizor or the deadly jaws of a Sharpedo. This was how they would get them back. The three nets were used for capturing, but that did not mean the ship lacked any offensive maneuvers.

Instead of an actual Pokemon head, when the jaw does open, rarely, a large set of three cannons and nearly twenty smaller turrets appear, filled with ten inch rounds and five inch rounds respectively. These are not to be used on the rare mutants unless necessary, and are primarily to be used to frighten away other Pokemon, and stop any that think they can be ‘heroes’. Team Relic isn’t the nicest Team.

***​

A large, crystal clear, endless lake, sat at the base of a beautiful waterfall, the water coming from an unknown area. The small lake housed a large group of water, ice and other swimming Pokemon. The average Pokemon trainer would spot the few Seaking and Remoraids swimming on the top, while the slightly more skilled trainers would be able to find the Feebas and Politoad swimming eagerly underneath the top of the water, while only the experts would be able to find all of the Pokemon, from the oddly large Magikarps to the fossilized Relicanth. But no matter what, only four trainers would find the Dragon Pokemon swimming around the crystalline lake. These small Dratinis flee as soon as an unworthy trainer appears in the area, only showing themselves to the powerful Dragon Tamers.

The green glades of peace and prosperity were abundant of Pokemon from all around the world, like Nidorans, Skiplooms, and even a few Electrikes roamed around the area. The hundreds of breeds and types of Pokemon would make any trainers Pokedex explode with overloaded information, and some Pokemon here were not even registered in a Pokedex. The grass was rich and thick, and the few trainers that had ever ventured here normally stayed in the grass, watching the Pokemon play and battle. The more skilled trainers would e able to spot the few rare Pokemon that roam in the grass, such as Roserades and Sunfloras. But four trainers in particular are able to spot the small Rock Skin Pokemon that reside in the grassy bunches. These small Pokemon will burrow deep into the grass and hide in the deepest and greenest of all the bushes, and wait for the unworthy and weak trainers to leave, only appearing in the eyes of the Dragon Tamers.

The rocky desert area near the side of the cavern holds the less cute and fun loving of Pokemon, and instead holds the more brutal ok the Pokemon world, such as Graveler, Onix, and even a few powerful Donphan and Rypherior. The ground around the zone is sandy or rocky, and is filled with large stones and boulders from the huge cliff face. Very many trainers would be able to spot most of the Pokemon in the sand, and even many of the Pokemon lurking behind rocks, but none of them would be able to spot the small Rock Head Pokemon, hiding inside burrowed out stones, lightly scattered about the area. The Pokemon, while brave hearted, will not allow the unworthy to even glance upon them, only revealing for four Dragon Tamers.

Meanwhile the shaded forest on the outskirts of the rear of the cavern, a small Shuppet lurked around, watching the fellow Pokemon. The tall, ominous trees and strangely welcoming tops were the perfect place for these Pokemon; on the ground level were hundreds of Ghost, Dark and Psychic Pokemon, all enjoying the dark fun. But in the green tops of these trees, were birds, birds, and more birds, from the meek Pidgey to the deadly Staraptor. The few trainers who tried to get through these forests would see the many Pokemon in the leaves, but not likely the hidden shadows and warpers. But the more skilled trainer would be able to spot them easily. But neither the average nor the elite would be able to spot the small blue Land Shark Pokemon, which speed through the dark grassy undergrowth, hiding from any trainers who come in and prove themselves unworthy. Of course, the few four trainers the other odd Pokemon show themselves too, are also lucky enough to see these little Pokemon.

But these Pokemon don’t get by without good protection. Specifically, a set of powerful Pokemon that have evolved from the resident dragon Pokemon, and have become the more powerful beasts that they are now. Guarding the water and falls are three Dragonairs, powerful and majestic. Guarding the grassy glades of peace are the Hard Shell Pokemon, seven Pupitar, each willing to defend from anything that would threaten the joy of these Pokemon. The rocky crags on the eastern side are guarded by a slightly deadlier set, five Shelgon, each willing to barge into any foe that tries to take them on. And finally, the strange and spiritual forest is protected by three powerful Gabites, their strength only rivaled by the local Dragonairs. But even all this power and ferocious might would be nothing against the power of science.

***​

The huge monster of a ship slowly pulled down, as the huge cavern known as Dragons Holy Land came into view for the members of Relic. Delt sneered again, and quickly called out a sharp order over the comm.. “Get the claws working. We need to find the little runt.” As the ship landed down, and the two hideous forearms began functioning, Dray-Quaz, who was nestled peacefully in a small scrub of grass in the lake darted underwater, recognizing the defining colors of Relic. Oh no! They want to get me! I don’t want to put my friends in harms way… Dray peered out of the water, watching the huge robot move towards the water.
“Sir, were picking up very uncommon heat signatures. Most likely the DNA.” Delt laughed maniacally, and ordered the claw start to examine the Dratinis. Each one was picked up carefully and then dropped back in the water when the green skin wasn’t seen. Of course, the Dragonairs took no liking to this. “Sir, is that him there!?” The Pilot said, pointing at a small green head floating above the water. Delts face was overcome with lust, as he yelled, “Get him now! I will be greatly rewarded for finding the pet!” The claw sprung out, and before Dray-Quaz could even try to escape he was encircled with metal claws and hoisted up in the air. The ship started its jets up again as it rose into the air. Of course by now the guards if the Pokemon had realized what was happening, and all subsequently started the attack. The Dragonairs sent powerful beams of Ice at the ship, while the Shelgon sent rocks hurtling at the metal tomb. The Gabites in the forest burst out and sent powerful shots of fire at the machine, while the Pupitars sitting in the grass used powerful blasts of dark energy to try and stop it. But not a single attack did any more than scratch off paint, as the advanced machine flew higher into the air, and finally setting off away from the Dragons Holy Land. Delt was cheering and laughing, petting his Anorith as he flew off. “I will get a promotion from this for sure! Haha!” He thought he had won. And so did Dray-Quaz.

***​

Four trainers stood on the rocky overhang on Mt. Silver, watching the Agron shaped ship flying across the sky, blissfully unaware of what these four trainers were planning. One wore a dark blue cape, the hood set up over his red hair. Another wore the cap of a sailor, and was holding it down as the restless winds attempted throwing it off. The third trainer was a woman, and had a much darker cape than the last, instead of being blue it was a rick black, but its hood was down and set. The final trainer had bright blue hair, flowing into a ponytail at the back. One of them suddenly spoke, breaking the silent wind. “Do you think we should intervene? I do not think we can do much.” The red haired hooded figure showed no emotion, and spoke silently, completely unmoving. “Our friends had no chance. But I believe we could destroy it effortlessly.” The black caped, blonde woman looked over at the other three, and spoke to them loudly. “Well, then why not? Our Pokemon seem eager? What do you think Hoenn?” The man in the sailor cap smiled widely, and sent out a Pokeball. “I say we let them ‘av some FUN!” The ball exploded outwards, and a large Salamance burst from it, roaring out up into the sky. The black caped woman smiled, and sent out her own Pokeball, revealing a large Garchomp, who was carefully circling the Salamance. The blue haired woman on the other side sent out her own Pokemon, and a powerful Tyranitar was revealed, and while not able to fly, it did show great speed. The final trainer showed no emotion, and sent out a Pokeball, specifically a GoldenSilver ball, and a powerful Dragonite burst from the ball, flying circles around all the other Pokemon. The trainers simultaneously nodded, and the four Pseudo-legends burst off hastily towards the ship, ready to show Relic what happens when you mess with dragons.

***​

Delt watched the small Dray-Quaz squirming in the claws of the powerful fusion of machine and Pokemon, the small green snake like creature writhing around attempting to escape and free itself. But it was no use; these claws were created from the hide of a Golem, with the power of a Charizards jaws. Not even Arceus could escape from this. The powerful ship trudged along, letting down on some of the power suddenly, much to Delts discontent. “Why are we slowing? This is important!” The Pilot commed in to the Generator runners, and got a swift report. “Sir, the Pokemon are weakening. If we keep running full speed-“ Delt hastily interrupted, furious. “We can risk any Pokemon for this assignment! Forget about them, we have a good backup engine!” The ship boosted back again, as the Electric Pokemon running the generators used all their power to keep it moving. Delt laughed, and pulled out a small pistol, twiddling with the barrel. “Pilot, get the claws tazers on.” The Pilot pressed a small red button and Delt watched as the two powerful claws were wrapped in electricity, shocking the powerful hybrid, and rendering near unconscious. But as the Pokemon fell limp, the entire ship jolted downwards, as the ten Pokemon running the machine fainted, exhausted and worn out. Delt roared furiously and powerfully, and stormed into the generator room, pointing at the Head of the operations. “You! What’s happened?!” The Head was feverishly pushing buttons and pulling levers, trying to orientate the ship. “The Pokemon have all fainted, first the Raichus then the Manectrikes then the Luxrays. I’m trying to figure out what happened.” Delt hammered the wall, and yelled loudly. “Not good enough! You have Pokemon! Use them!” He then shot in and stole one of the Pokeballs on the Heads belt, letting the powerful Pokemon out. A huge and deadly Electrive burst from the ball, nearly hitting the roof with his sheer height, and as if he knew the things the trainers were thinking, he quickly set up on the stand and began electrocuting the two small podiums, and using all its power, the ship started to level out evenly, but not to the peace of the Electrive. The Pokemon was almost sweating as it utilized its power, but it need not worry long, for as soon as the ship started moving normally, it collided with something, sending it spinning and rolling out of control. Delt swore loudly as he was knocked to the floor. “What the hell!? Someone tell me what just hit us!” As the Pilot started speaking, the glass screen was smashed in by a powerful red wing, and was quickly followed by a new shaking, and the sound of tearing metal. Delt wiped the blood from his nose, and contacted the Head again. “What was that?” But all Delt heard was a roar, a shock of electric power, and a bursting crack of fire, finished off by static. “Oh dammit! What is thi-“ Delt stood up, and looked at the smashed screen, and saw an unforeseen sight; a large, and deadly blue Pokemon sped in through the screen, and hammered itself into the Pilot, knocking him off the ship. The Garchomp then tore through the metal with a powerful Dragon Claw, which nearly hit Delt. Anorith leapt up at the Garchomp, trying to use X-Scissor, but to no prevail. Delt didn’t know what was happening, and he didn’t like it.

***​

The Salamance rammed into the side of the ship again, denting it in and swaying it side to side, and quickly whipped his tail around the side of the machine, and snapped off one of the smaller growths of the metal. This ship was strong, and Salamance could smell the scent of Steel and Rock, and this only made him angrier. Salamance bashed into the ship countless times, utilizing his immense speed, and only stopped when his trainer told him. Meanwhile, wreaking havoc inside, the Tyranitar that had been thrown into the ship was knocking humans left, right and center. The Pokemon were strong, but they were nothing compared to the pair of Pokemon trying to stop him. The Electrive and Magnemizer were doing everything they could, using explosions and thunder, but to no avail; the powerful Dark type Pokemon summoned all his power, and a surge of dark energy knocked all of the residents of the room onto their back, and even bent the metal walls outwards. The Tyranitar roared happily, and stormed into a new room. In the Cockpit stood a powerful Garchomp, chewing on the metal, and clawing at a Anorith, which was proving harder than initially thought. The Garchomp moved slightly closer to the broken window, and stood in the defensive, ready to dodge the Pokemon next time it charged, which it did, unluckily for itself. The Anorith skidded and tripped on a corpse, flailing about as it fell from the ship, before being saved by another Pokemon, who lay it down carefully in the forest beneath them, before setting back up to the ship. The Dragonite was waiting, drawing in all of its energy to attack. The crew and Pokemon were weak in comparison to this deadly team, and the four Dragon Tamers knew it. Each one silently spoke, so low that not even they could hear it, but by some divine wisdom, their Pokemon could. The Garchomp spread its wings, and flew out of the ship, as the Tyranitar simply tore a hole in the floor, sending it hammering down the earth. Salamnce, Garchomp, Tyranitar, and Dragonite were evenly placed in a circle, each one charging a powerful attack, formed in their jaws; Hyper Beam. The white energy flowed powerfully, as each Pokemon prepared to fire it off. But before they fired, the Dragonite spotted something; a limp, green Pokemon, stuck in the claws of the beast. With its swift speed, the Dragonite sped over and freed the Pokemon, holding it in its arms, before returning to attack the ship, still hovering in the air. Delt clambered over to the glass pane, and watched as a beam of pure energy headed towards him, followed by an epic explosion.

***​

The Dragon Tamers watched as their respective Pokemon destroyed the large ship, sending its remains plummeting down to earth. The Trainers waited as their Pokemon returned, with the Dragonite bringing up the rear, the green Pokemon still in its arms. The hooded figure looked down at the injured Dratini, and spoke, emotionless, “What should we do with this?” The blue haired trainer thought, and spoke, “We should get it to a day-care. None of us have the time these days to care for a new Pokemon.” The sailor hat trainer nodded, and spoke himself. “My Altaria can take him to one in Kanto, I hear she’s the best.” The other three nodded, as an Altaria jumped from a Quick Ball, as the trainer whispered something into his ear. The Altaria nodded, and scooped the Dratini up in its clouds, setting off for the Kanto Day-care. “Well, looks like we took down another on of those Relic teams. Where to now?” Cynthia seemed almost excited to be doing this, which caused Drake to laugh heartedly. Clair and Lance smiled happily, as the Dragon Tamers set off for their next foe.

***​

Five days later, Day-care.

The old Day-care lady petted the green Dratini, as she fed it a small Apricorn, letting the small Dragon Pokemon bounce with happiness. The Pokemon was proving to be very fun-loving, and seemed to be liking it here a little too much. But the old lady couldn’t let a wounded Dratini out into the big cruel world. Not this soon anyway. It seemed to only know Shock Wave. And that wouldn’t get it far. Not in this new world…

Last edited:

Saurior

Solar Powered
The mud of the beach feels odd to Terr. Somehow it’s familiar, but then it also feels a bit awkward, as if it’s pushing him back further upon the land. Pondering about this feeling, Terr approaches the water, and is stunned to find out that when he wants to step into the water, it seems to retreat to avoid his foot... he then takes another step, and another step… all with the same results. Baffled, he then tries to run into the water, to see what happens… with a rushing sound, the water retreats even more, creating a tall, foamy wave that towers above the astonished Marshtomp… before it crashes down on him. Much to his own amazement, Terr isn’t afraid of it, and he doesn’t feel any pain when the water falls on top of him; he actually kind of enjoys it, feeling the first splash of water on his face since his escape…

And when he opens his eyes, he immediately pinches them together for he’s looking almost directly into the sun, which shines brightly upon the Earth.

The shoreline changes as he walks along it, from a muddy beach, to a seemingly more artificial, grassy shore. Terr then spots the end of the forest, as behind the last line of trees a stone path indicates a man-made park, though there’s nobody to be seen just yet. On his right, looking out to sea, the bridge that spanned the horizon now comes closer into view. Terr can see quite a lot of people on it, all on a bicycle, speeding down the immensely long bridge downhill, while a few struggle to overcome the bridge uphill. From this relatively safe place, it might be a good idea to stop for a second and decide what’s best: to go on, or to stay here for a while…

Terr doesn’t get much of a chance to think about that however, as from seemingly out of nowhere, he’s knocked in the head by a Pidgeotto. It doesn’t knock him down though, and as he looks up into the sky, the bird turns around to pounce upon him again, screeching loudly. Anticipating the attack, Terr quickly uses Protect. He fends off the Pidgeotto before he starts to run, with the bird on his tail. “Get him Pidgeotto!” Terr then hears behind him. Crap, it’s a trainer…

The bird is faster than the Marshtomp though, and it doesn’t take long for it to catch up. It flies ahead of Terr and then suddenly turns; blocking Terr in his path, ready to attack once again. “Come on, use Wing Attack and take it down!” the trainer shouts. But this time, Terr has had enough. He crosses his arms in front of his head, and a glowing, rocky sphere forms in front of him, while the ground starts trembling… the sphere keeps growing and growing and when the bird swoops down to attack, Terr shoots the AncientPower towards Pidgeotto with a loud cry. The bird can’t evade it and is instantly knocked out by the attack, giving Terr the chance to escape; he doesn’t look back and runs as fast as his legs can carry him, in the direction of the bridge, and Celadon City.

AZX612

On my own here we go
"Umm, we're losing speed and altitude Negative!" Positive warned and their decent grew faster and their distance grew shorter. "Hmm . . . if this keeps up, we'll end up crash landing . . . if we could just find an updraft, maybe we wont end up 6 feet under." Negative said. And almost as if bidden, a draft caught their wings and they gained just a bit more height. But as they got closer to Vermillion, the weather got worse. It started off as a drizzle, but then it rained, and soon, it poured. Lighting was starting to strike. "What could be causing this tremendos storm? The only known strorm that had ever gotten this bad has been caused by Kyogre . . . oh no, this couldnt mean-" and at that moment, a Lightning strike hit Negative, and being so close to Positive and both of them being electric types, the electricity traveled to Positive too. The tremendous voltage knocked them both out of the sky, and crashlanding in Vermillion City, leaving two small craters in the ground. "Ooooowwwww . . ." Positive moaned. And after that, they both went unconcious.