• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Stun Spore Detour! (112)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
The Stun Spore Detour!

On Tiny Island, Ash & Tracey get affected by Stun Spore leaving it up to Misty to get an antidote to heal them. Can Misty find it with the help of her new Poliwag? Or Will Team Rocket come and steal the Antidote for themselves?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

W

Waterstar Misty

I thought it was very cool episode. It was a nice change to see Misty being the hero, and it super nice of her to help James and Meowth, Poliwag was such a sweetie and I think it was very happy to come with Misty and her friends. It was funny how James and Meowth were not interested in battling Misty, cuz she helped them and all.

C

Crystal Latios

Yes, I agree. I`m not a huge fan of Misty, but her battle with crazy Jimmy was really cool^^ But it is weird to me: a little Goldeen won with huge Victribell :rolleyes: Actually, Goldeen was her the weakest pokemon. But I call this episode "a friendly episode". Its just nice. James and Misty together :)

T

Togemon

Casey said:
Yes, I agree. I`m not a huge fan of Misty, but her battle with crazy Jimmy was really cool^^ But it is weird to me: a little Goldeen won with huge Victribell :rolleyes: Actually, Goldeen was her the weakest pokemon. But I call this episode "a friendly episode". Its just nice. James and Misty together :)

Goldeen in a battle and won!?! OMG I have to watch this episode again, it has been so long... but Yay for Goldeen getting respected from the writers. I can't believe I forgot about it, with Goldeen being my favorite Pokemon. But for all we know, Goldeen could have been really strong, it's just Misty didn't use it much.

The Big Al

I just keeping Octo
James was wearing bloomers in this one when he wore his disguise. I swear. I had to play it slow to make sure.

I guess the writers let physics take a day off. Victreebel's weight alone would have caused more damage to Goldeen. Oh well, they just wanted to show how pathetically weak TR was I guess.

I was actually thinking James and Meowth would be breaking away from Jessie soon after this one. After the way she had been treating them for the past few episodes, I would've left. Though those two must be addicted pain because they're still with her.

F

Factory Head Noland

Goldeen doesn't have much luck with winning battles....

I liked this episode and I was surprised to see Misty's catch a Poliwag at the time (I never thought that she would have a Politoad later on! I LOVE Politoad!!)

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Andrew

One of the best Orange Epis, Misty gets away from the Nerd Herd. James is in charge, still fearing Jessie. Poliwag joins the crew (Oh, if only it knew it was going to become a pathetic cheerleader later on, I'm sure it would have reconsidered) and Goldeen wins its last battle... ever.

W

Waterstar Misty

James and Meowth acting like a mom and a baby was funny and then Meowth ruining the act. The funny thing is, I think James really got into the motherly part of the act, if I didn't know it was James I would have thought that was a real mom.

C

chipsyketchum

This ep was also really good, its nice to see the compassionate side of Mistys character. She was so sweet in this ep and i love poliwag i wish it had gotten more airtime. James was such a cute mummy ^^ haha!
I mustve completely missed the Goldeen battle..i have no recollection of it whatsoever, but its been a long time since i saw this ep :S hmm

Sebok

Banned
Why did Arbok change size? It's supposed to big gigantic, and was in the start, but during this saga and the others, it's hardly bigger than Meowth. What's up with that?

Anyway, my favorite part was when James asked Meowth "Wanna crawl under this rock?" while Jessie was fighting. She can be so ungrateful you actually wish the other two would kick her when she's down.

The end of the Spinnarak episode is a good example. Meowth's bitting her leg, and I think James is pulling her hair.

V

vulpix

this is the first episode that Misty says the tittle instead of Ash.

mistygurl

I'll fly you there*
She does? I didn't hear that! but I will, 'cause tomorrow this episode will come on tv!^^ well.. only if you live in Holland of course..

But this ep. rulez! one of the best eps. of the orange league! =D

-*- MG -*-

Z

Zen

I loved this episode, Misty the hero and Ash unable to act. Furthermore, more "pokédex" information about Vileplume and Poliwag and also Misty caught Poliwag! (a pity that it didn't have evolved into Poliwrath but into Politoed...) however, a wonderful episode

WaterKrystal

Master Coordinator
This was a sweet and funny eppy, I mean this showed that James and Meowth can be sweethearts even if it comes to the tweps, I happy that Misty got to be a hero in this and she got a cute little poliwag.

kukkyou_ooraka

Original Pokeshipper
waterkrystal misty said:
This was a sweet and funny eppy, I mean this showed that James and Meowth can be sweethearts even if it comes to the tweps, I happy that Misty got to be a hero in this and she got a cute little poliwag.

And this episode proved that she really does care alot for Ash and Tracy. It was good that she was the hero for once. Though technically, James and Meowth are the true heros.;)

kukkyou_ooraka

Original Pokeshipper
Jesse GS the II said:
I find it interesting that Kasumi has no objection to diving fully-clothed into a lake at a moment's notice. She must love the water even more than she leads on.

Water Pokemon Gym leader. Water Pokemon. A HUGE pool in the middle of the gym. Hmmmmm......She must love water.:)