• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The stupidest moment you saw on a cartoon or any TV show

DittoDude

The King of Town.
^Post of the week.

Gelatino95

Not a tool
Spongebob has turned so horrible lately, I'm embarrassed just to be watching it. The characters act so freaking stupid and they don't act like they used to, and they emphasize the unimportant parts of the characters' personalities. Plus the stories are completely dumb. And they're always introducing new people who play major roles in the show and are never seen again. It's just terrible. I never watch it anymore after I found out how terrible it was becoming. I think the only reason it's not canceled (is it canceled yet?) is because it was so wildly popular in the past that it already has a large fanbase.

sonic507

Come at me Flower!
The super mario bros. sereis. what comes to mind is Mama Luigi ep. and this story:
Once apon a time, there was a big, spikeshelled, fire breating turtle named Bowser. then, he gets hi rump kicked by... (oh woop de do) LUIGI. of all things, Luigi.
FAIL MOMENT

MonkeyX

Spongebob has turned so horrible lately, I'm embarrassed just to be watching it. The characters act so freaking stupid and they don't act like they used to, and they emphasize the unimportant parts of the characters' personalities. Plus the stories are completely dumb. And they're always introducing new people who play major roles in the show and are never seen again. It's just terrible. I never watch it anymore after I found out how terrible it was becoming. I think the only reason it's not canceled (is it canceled yet?) is because it was so wildly popular in the past that it already has a large fanbase.

This is exactly how i feel, i used to love spongebob the older episodes are still awesome but now it flat out sucks, my little cousin still loves it and I just wanna scream, "IT'S GONE BAD, STOP WATCHING THOSE CRAPPY NEW ONES!"

Ok, rant over, but yeah the new spongebob episodes are some of the dumbest stuff on TV.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
SpongeBob has been milked a lot since Stephen Hillenburg left. But even then, we still do watch SpongeBob. There are a few new episodes that are actually worth watching (though some are just creepy these days, like Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy, according to my brother), but some are just... if they're laughable, it's because of how poorly written it is.

SpongeBob should be ending by now (heck, it should have ended with the movie as planned), but as long as they keep making money, the show will continue. All shows go through this at some point or another, there isn't much we can really do about it.

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
When they made the Rugrats teenagers, it totally ruined what made the show remotely interesting in the first place.

Oh god, that Imaginary Alien Friend episode will have me facepalming to my grave.

Victory

Banned
Old spongebobs rocked...hash slinging slasher...Anyway, the news are horrid! They act so stupid! *Faceplam*

AZX612

On my own here we go
XD I still cant say that right.

Spongebob: "The Sash Ringing, the the, the Cash singing, the-"
Squidward: (Monotone) "The Hash Slinging Slasher..."

Alot of the shows on CN are just big, long, 30 min. Stupid Moments Imo.

SlimShady

Kill your heroes
The Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog showed a villain blow into his hand and it turned into a pumpkin.
Also, the episode of Pokemon when Pikachu thunderbolts Swellow and Swellows turns golden and wins the gym battle.

matt0044

Yeah, when I was little and watched TMSB, I was scared to death of that episode.

Me too. In Middle School when my science class was watching that video, I left the classroom when that scene approached. Seriously, I really thought he was dead! Nowadays, I just laugh at how stupid the scene was.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
When they constantly make dumb fart jokes in TV shows.

Origami_Zekrom

Where I shouldn't be
I used to like Power Rangers: Dino Thunder (remember that back in '04?) when I was young, but a couple years later, I realized how even with all the dinos, it was kinda stupid. I mean, they are supposed to win every episode and the bad guy is supposed to be a practically undefeatable menace, at least, until the series is done when they just go *poof*, but I can't understand why kids watch this stuff?. Same plot with minor differences in each episode, same two funny interlude characters, and same trick at the end of each episode (why can't they just do it in the first place?) just make it kinda worse. If handled differently, they could actually be a pretty good show.

Another dumb thing is in Star Trek: The Original Series. Every time Kirk, Spock and/or anyone else goes on an away mission they take along 2-4 security/engineering officers in red shirts to help. But every time, every single person in a red shirt (save for main characters, like Scotty) get killed. And what's worse, some of the actors who play the killed "redshirts" come back 2 episodes later. This one guy seemed to get killed at least 5 times! It's so dumb it's funny, and even the word "redshirts" is used among Trekkies to describe some people who always will get killed.

:644:

DaAuraWolf

I’m Back...
It has to be in my opinion it's Elmo asking a baby to do something that it can't be possible for it to do like opening a backpack on Seasme Street. No wait a second , It has to be public broadcasting in general when it comes to educational television for toddlers. I just randomly watch them at when I'm bored just to laugh on how dumb it was. Like for example , There was one episode that had a ape dressed as an angel singing about acorns.

On that TV show Caillou when Caillou pinched his newborn sister, he should've know better because your not sopossed to pinch a newborn baby or anyone! And this show is geared towards TODDLERS? Theres a episode where caillou falls on his bike it shows a drip of blood o_o your not allowed to show blood in a TV-Y show or it gets the PG rating (here at least)

Hikari Paradise

Forever Alone
“Well Near, looks like I win.”

BlazingCold

What do you mean USE to they still do.

They don't try to do it as much as dp.

Anyways, I don't have a dumbest moment ._. Probably in The Bachelorette where the guy lost and he started crying and walking away, when she was trying to explain to her. LOL.