• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Stupidest Person You've Ever Seen.

NimhShambler

Some Broke Machine
A few years ago, I was with my mom at the Health Department (she was getting some birth control pills and I was getting a booster shot. Yes, I was that little), and there was this woman there, ahead of us, trying to get more birth control pills.

The nurse said to the woman: "What are you doing back so soon? We gave you a six month supply--it's only been three months!". It turns out that the woman had been giving the birth control pills to her husband as well as taking them herself. Even though I was about six years old, that STILL made me face-palm.

So, who is the stupidest person you've ever seen?

~Nimh

Emolga!

I once saw a guy run an entire country into the ground... :(

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Do posts on the Internet we've read count?

If not, that guy who punched me in the face because I said I don't like nor do I understand the hype of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic...and this all happened on my college campus.

Kreis

Still Dirrty
just a heads up, do not use this thread to talk about a member of this forum, as tempting as it may be.

(·-·)(o_O)

oh hai there
Friend: Try tossing that volleyball on your desk while sitting on your chair!!
Random bullied kid: Okay, *tosses ball on desk* *ball falls due to weak throw*
Friend: Throw it harder!!
RBK: Okay *throws ball at full power, ball bounces off desk and hits him on the head* Ouch....

And I just stood there.....

Josef Stylin

I want to dye
Oh boy, let the party begin. Let me tell you about this guy who goes around the forums whining abou-

just a heads up, do not use this thread to talk about a member of this forum, as tempting as it may be.

Well, damnit.

Last edited:

Rx Queen

Banned
Me: So why are you an atheist?
Atheist: Because hell is hot, so that means heaven is cold and I hate the cold.
Me: ...

Steampunk

One Truth Prevails

well that eliminated about half my list.
Oh boy, let the party begin. Let me tell you about this guy who goes around the forums whining abou-

Well, damnit.
verry funny.
Me: So why are you an atheist?
Atheist: Because hell is hot, so that means heaven is cold and I hate the cold.
Me: ...
*facepalm*

i am definately going to say the guy who operates the drive through at McDonalds, geez that guys a moron! ive gotten him so many times i recognize his voice, here are a few things that he does:
gives me a diet coke instead of a Dr. Pepper EVERY TIME, he always forgets at least 1 item and he gets the bill messed up.
...idiot.

SasoriSand

Master of Sand
Do people on the internet count? -_-

If it does then how about very single person involved in the-

Nevermind.

There's this kid in my school and HOLY POOP he's an idiot

After five people have asked the same question about our test...

Him : So, when's the test?
Teacher : (name shall not be included) I have said this FIVE TIMES weren't you listening?
Him : Oh, sorry I was busy doing homework
Me : ......

Thomas Elliot

I AM HUSH
Rob Liefeld.
Lol. That guy sure knows how to burn his bridges! He finally starts getting back some of that respect he lost throughout his entire career, by doing some decent work at DC. Regardless of what is going on with DC, he really has no idea how to act like a professional.

Met plenty of people that are stupid. I.E. People that sacrifice time with their family to stand in line for a TV or computer that really isn't that great of a deal. But hey to you and yours.

One of the dumbest guys I've ever met was when my buddy and I were at the drive thru of a McDonalds. The drive thru guy asked us if we were holding marijuana, and if we hooked him up with a dime bag, he would hook us with a few big macs in exchange.

disposable_heroes

<- Best PKMN Ever
Do posts on the Internet we've read count?

If not, that guy who punched me in the face because I said I don't like nor do I understand the hype of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic...and this all happened on my college campus.

What, really? That's just overkill (the punching thing). I would never do that unless they were directly trying to rile me up, and that's only in extreme circumstances.

And also: but they did the same thing with putting Sonic into SSBB *shot*

Some girl at school asked the geography teacher, "Where on the map is al Qaeda? Is it a country?"

Without "Is it a country?," that question would have been legitimate.

Rave

Banned

ok ok guys, let's not pick on kreis, cuz he's a girl.

Also, this thread title is stupid.

Stupid is an action, not a word to describe people.