• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Stupidest Person You've Ever Seen.

The topic of religion came up in Biology last year because we were on evolution. This one kid said he didn't believe in God, and was a "full-blown Satanist". No less than 5 minutes later, he says "I think God has a plan for everyone."

I hate that kid so much. He's not bright.

blackterminator3

My ex friend is one of the stupid person. I mean it has been like what 12 years that I have known him and yet he can't even type a research paper right.

Chili

This frenemy and I have arguements alot. And this one was just stupid! He thought he was older than me, therefore he could kick me in the balls, but I am 14 days older than him, plus age doesn't determine strength so he's stupid.

Ferrin

Easily Lost
uh, let me think..
.....probably hitler. he killed millions of jews and many other ppl, and ive read about all the tortures

Rave

Banned
^ LMAO

that's a very biased and stupid answer.

in all reality, i think hitler was actually smart and ingenious in tricking people into helping him torture and exterminate the jews in doing his bidding.

was he ethically wrong in doing what he did? yes.

does that make him stupid?

well, he effectively pulled off what he did well, till he got whooped, so no. it doesn't. but yes on the part of the decision to harm humanity in itself.

if he were stupid, he would've done something pretty stupid to have had himself get whipped very early and not even get his crap happening at all, then we wouldn't even know he even ****ing existed, and he probably would've still had a day job at the local bakery making toaster strudels at some stupid hole in the wall bakery that no one even ****ing cares about.

Airi-Chan

Falling Roses
One of patient whom I checked for the disease. He didn't know about what should he bring to complete the requirement for checking up LOL

PsychicPsycho

Those people who go and protest military funerals.

As for people I've actually seen with my own eyes, not counting myself,...um...wow, I'm actually having trouble thinking of someone (I don't get out much). Oh wait, here's something. When you do a report, often in high school but almost always in college, the first rule is don't use wikipedia. However, I once saw presentation were one of the presenters specifically pointed out "According to Wikipedia...". I don't remeber what he said after because I kind of tuned it out. I never found this guy to be stupid before (I didn't talk to him much though), but I found that to be monumentally dumb.

Chili

^ LMAO

in all reality, i think hitler was actually smart and ingenious in tricking people into helping him torture and exterminate the jews in doing his bidding.

well, he effectively pulled off what he did well, till he got whooped, so no. it doesn't. but yes on the part of the decision to harm humanity in itself.

if he were stupid, he would've done something pretty stupid to have had himself get whipped very early and not even get his crap happening at all, then we wouldn't even know he even ****ing existed, and he probably would've still had a day job at the local bakery making toaster strudels at some stupid hole in the wall bakery that no one even ****ing cares about.
Interesting Fact about him: He was shot in the balls and a doctor saved one but regretted it until he died because Hitler could have died.

disposable_heroes

<- Best PKMN Ever
^ LMAO

Well, Hitler did make a stupid decision on the Eastern Front, aka not pulling out of Stalingrad in the winter.

Hydreigon6507

Bananarama

The light is coming
As an Egyptian living in America, I have had my share of facepalms over these people (no offense), but the girl in my class who questions even the simplest things (what's a dynasty?) takes the cake.

725roy

ambivolent
So there are a few people I'd like to mention, but I'll keep it short(ish). The first one and only one I'll talk is this one girl I've known since 3rd Grade. I now sit next to her in my Social Studies class. Anyways, here goes (I'm going to make a bullet point list)

- She thought that Romney was asian (Rom Ni?)
- She STILL believes that all people who are homosexual should be put in a hunger games arena
- She does questionable things with the Twilight Saga Movies.
- She once gave 1 dollar to a homeless man so he could visit his family.
- aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand lastly, (This is a big one), She manages to get into honors classes only to flunk out of them by asking questions as, "Why is this school shaped like a circle?" or "Why is this important? It's not like we're living then." "Why do atheists not believe in god? I think they'll just burn in hell." (That one she got suspended to due to it being a hate crime,) and "Why are you teaching, because you're not smart enough to teach? If I were teaching I would make sure that everyone learned that God created the Earth and that all the people who believe in any other religion, or in evolution will burn in hell." (That got her suspended).

And all of this happened last year in my Algebra and Physics classes. I am not lying.

Hydreigon6507

So there are a few people I'd like to mention, but I'll keep it short(ish). The first one and only one I'll talk is this one girl I've known since 3rd Grade. I now sit next to her in my Social Studies class. Anyways, here goes (I'm going to make a bullet point list)

- She STILL believes that all people who are homosexual should be put in a hunger games arena
- aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand lastly, (This is a big one), She manages to get into honors classes only to flunk out of them by asking questions as, "Why is this school shaped like a circle?" or "Why is this important? It's not like we're living then." "Why do atheists not believe in god? I think they'll just burn in hell." (That one she got suspended to due to it being a hate crime,) and "Why are you teaching, because you're not smart enough to teach? If I were teaching I would make sure that everyone learned that God created the Earth and that all the people who believe in any other religion, or in evolution will burn in hell." (That got her suspended).

And all of this happened last year in my Algebra and Physics classes. I am not lying.

I can already tell that she would drive me insane and I would hate her guts.

Last edited:

Your person and mine will probably end up marrying.

Another story of his was that he thought the Gulf of Mexico was around India...sigh.