• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Stupidest Person You've Ever Seen.

Recon

That guy who called my friend anti-semetic, when we had just told him my friend was Jewish -_-""

So there are a few people I'd like to mention, but I'll keep it short(ish). The first one and only one I'll talk is this one girl I've known since 3rd Grade. I now sit next to her in my Social Studies class. Anyways, here goes (I'm going to make a bullet point list)

- She thought that Romney was asian (Rom Ni?)
- She STILL believes that all people who are homosexual should be put in a hunger games arena
- She does questionable things with the Twilight Saga Movies.
- She once gave 1 dollar to a homeless man so he could visit his family.
- aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand lastly, (This is a big one), She manages to get into honors classes only to flunk out of them by asking questions as, "Why is this school shaped like a circle?" or "Why is this important? It's not like we're living then." "Why do atheists not believe in god? I think they'll just burn in hell." (That one she got suspended to due to it being a hate crime,) and "Why are you teaching, because you're not smart enough to teach? If I were teaching I would make sure that everyone learned that God created the Earth and that all the people who believe in any other religion, or in evolution will burn in hell." (That got her suspended).

And all of this happened last year in my Algebra and Physics classes. I am not lying.

Ya gotta be shitting me, there's no way someone would be that-*pauses* nope never mind, I've seen worse.

Spudnugget1

who wants to sing
So there are a few people I'd like to mention, but I'll keep it short(ish). The first one and only one I'll talk is this one girl I've known since 3rd Grade. I now sit next to her in my Social Studies class. Anyways, here goes (I'm going to make a bullet point list)

- She STILL believes that all people who are homosexual should be put in a hunger games arena
- aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand lastly, (This is a big one), She manages to get into honors classes only to flunk out of them by asking questions as, "Why is this school shaped like a circle?" or "Why is this important? It's not like we're living then." "Why do atheists not believe in god? I think they'll just burn in hell." (That one she got suspended to due to it being a hate crime,) and "Why are you teaching, because you're not smart enough to teach? If I were teaching I would make sure that everyone learned that God created the Earth and that all the people who believe in any other religion, or in evolution will burn in hell." (That got her suspended).

And all of this happened last year in my Algebra and Physics classes. I am not lying.

I have a neighbor (Heck, a whole family) across my street. They're all exactly like that. I tried to be a nice, friendly, outgoing and otherwise productive citizen with them, but when the subject of our separate beliefs came up, I was immediately told I was going to Hell. It's times like that when I sort of wish I'm still in a system that enacts local punishment towards people like that. The wife over there used to think like me, too, but she was in a forced marriage, and her husband is the abusive sort - he had an extremely rough childhood, and through that process developed a pathological fear of women.

Reminiscing about the fools across the street has brought one particular saying to mind, a saying that I believe was posted on facebook or some such thing like that. It goes something like, "Religion is for people who are too afraid to go to Hell, and Faith is for people who have been through Hell and don't want to go back." I'm not an Atheist or anything, but I certainly don't believe in ignorance.

I tend not to hear about other stupid people, because stuff like that in the pipeline just makes me depressed. There's a crime in nearby Fresno every day, sometimes twice. Whenever I hear the news on during the day, it's pretty much the focal point of the local media. There's not much to describe - it's Fresno, the worst place on Earth besides China. A day without crime is just about as rare there as the sun coming up in the middle of the night.

Although I once knew an individual who prided himself on trying to be the sleaziest, most overt picture of the Street Gang Stereotype known to man. One particular incident with this man involved a conversation between him and my boss, which I happened to be overhearing at the time. This man, if you will, was having trouble getting to work, as he apparently held his other job in a higher regard. In a burst of sudden casualty, the man decided to "Impress" my boss with a story of how he went eighty miles over the speed limit in answer of his frenemy's race challenge text on an open roadway to the east. My Boss was thoroughly disappointed.

Let that all sink in for a moment. I know it's a bit much.

Last edited:

TheReckless1

Mind Wipe

I don't even know what to say about that. I know I'm not the most intelligent person, but it's just baffling how ignorant and stupid some people are.

Rampaging Rodent

The other white meat
(text messaging, have ye reaped enough common sense from our youth?!!)

During my junior year of highschool, we were about to read the quite well known novel "Frankenstein". But before we read it, our teacher gave a few notes on the origin of the writing of the story. Later on she asked the class a few questions about the subject matter. One of the question was "in what country did Mary Shelley (the author of the book) first come up with the idea for the book"? I answered "Scotland," but I was wrong (hey, give sixteen year-old me a break, it still started with an S). The teacher then told us the correct answer, which was Switzerland. At this point, the girl sitting to left of me (one with her feet up on the desk and wearing booty shorts) turns and asks me if Switzerland is in Germany.

( insert obligatory facepalm caption)

-Nator-

Not so sure about "stupid", but this was sure as heck funny:
One day, a long time ago, I was sitting in a lobby at a clinic. Take note that this clinic was one big loop and took awhile to circle the whole thing.
So, this rather "big boned" guy walked up, stood there for a second, turned around, and started to walk the other way. About five minutes later, I find he walked all around the loop just to get to his seat. He looked rather exhausted when he sat down, and he fell asleep really soon after. This is funny because the guy missed his doctors appointment when the assistant called for him. I saw the guy wake up, dazed and confused. He then grumbled, went to the front desk, and rescheduled his appointment.

xDWarrior

Rick Santorum.

No one is inherently stupid. Just misguided/ignorant/naive. People make mistakes. Someone might do or say something stupid, but they're probably smarter than you regarding certain subjects.

I know someone who moans all the time that they are too fat, and that they really should do something about it. I suggest that they try the gym with me to see if they like it, with that I promptly receive a gobful of abuse and watch them go to maccy d's and order (no word of a lie) 2 double cheese burgers and 3 packs of fries , but not forgetting the large DIET coke [-_-'].

Then I observe the next day as the process repeats itself >_>

Galux

I once saw someone ask how much does a 50 cents cone cost. Surprise surprise it cost 50 cents

D

Deleted member 318910

I think we can all agree that Alex Jones is an embarassment to the human race.

Lluc

Not a Very Well-Known Member
I've seen people do stupid things, but I can't say who's the stupidest.

TheEliteEmpoleon

My younger brother. Everything he says or does is either destructive, annoying, downright dumb, or all at the same time.

Lluc

Not a Very Well-Known Member
My younger brother. Everything he says or does is either destructive, annoying, downright dumb, or all at the same time.

Oh how could I not forget my little brother? He's very similar to yours. He constantly asks the same question as if we never told him the answer.

xEryChan

Demon Child
My mom. My older brother always steals money from my parents and my sister and me and each time, she doesn't do anything about it. She really needs a nice smack upside the head.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Every American Middle/Highschool student that disrupts the class, mainly due to them not wanting to be there. And are here only because of the government. No, I don't blame the government.