• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Stupidest Person You've Ever Seen.

There's this one kid in my science class who screws about for entire lessons and he wonders why I finished my assignment before him. Did I mention we were given the assignment at the exact same time?

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
There was a cousin of my friend (who was 18/19 at the time) that lived next door from his house. Now, said cousin was about 13 or so, and apparently he was a bit reckless at times. Well, he's kicking balls around, and an object strikes the house for a second time in the space of about ten minutes.

My friend's response? He goes out and shoots him in the shoulder with a BB gun. A quarter-sized welt and a panicked trip to the emergency room later, my friend got charged with "aggravated assault with a deadly weapon." He's still on probation, and can't enlist in the Army like he wanted to.

Last edited:

The Hiker king

Non Sequitur
One time I went to Yellowstone and some guy walked up to a buffalo, tried to hug it, and was gored, but not seriously injured. His excuse was that he thought it was tame. This was after all the warnings from signs, rangers, other people etc about them being wild animals and that they were likely to attack people. I've seen this happen with a mouse as well, but they went all-out to warn this guy.

He did receive a fine by the way.

I once saw a comment on the MLP wiki comparing ponies to One Direction.

omg, this one girl... she really makes me want to choke a baby, wow, she's just so ignorant and if I didn't know her better I could swear she's a little retarded. Let me make you a list with a few things

1- She thinks nothing about computers (even a little) makes you a geek.
2- By that, she justifies her complete ignorance of computers by saying she's not a geek. She can't even if 1kb is a lot or a little space.
3- The other day I was helping her to install Photoshop, I was never more frustrated in my whole life. She asked me every little thing and couldn't get anything right (we weren't face to face) and I'm telling you to read the instructions and she can't even do that, she did the opposite of what it said. It took her 1 hour to install something that takes 5 minutes.
4- She claims it's imposible for Macs to get virus.
5- She's one of those ignorant Apple fans. Samsung suck.
6- She doesn't believe when I say computers use the same hardware (intel, AMD, Corsair, etc). Obviously Apple computers are much better, the others have a lifespan of 1 year (yes, she did say that)
7- It took her like 1 hour to tune 1 string from her guitar with a tuner, she would've never got it by herself, instead of moving the tuners in one direction she was moving it back and forth, of course, she will never get to the tone like that -___-
8- She never heard of Dracula
9- Instead of buying her ticket to a concert at Ticketmaster she bought it from another person. It cost her $200 more than it should and apparently she's happy she got ripped off.

It would take too long to list everything but that should give you an idea. She's not a teenager or anything, she's older than me.

disposable_heroes

<- Best PKMN Ever
This is hilarious and sad at the same time.

People need to know about the world they live in. They don't have to know that Tajikistan's highest mountain was once called Communism Peak, or that Lake Tana is the source of one branch of the Nile, but basic stuff like countries -- significant countries (not like the obscure Pacific or Caribbean island nations) -- should be common knowledge. I'm sure that people did give correct answers and that producers only took the worst of the worst answers, but I've seen other articles on this issue about close to half of American students unable to find Iraq (and even more unable to find Afghanistan) on a map. (I forgot the link, but it's out there somewhere.)

Considering how much Iraq and Afghanistan have been in the news, it's surprising how many people don't know where they are.

There's this one guy in my science class, he makes me want to shoot myself in the foot. We were just watching a documentary about how the Earth was made and every 5 minutes or so he would turn around and say "SHUT UP!" even if no one was talking

Ninfia-Fan

While we're on the topic of science, gathered is one guy who I want to kill! Yes, kill. He's so annoying; he asks me what we're supposed to do when it's been explained 10 times, claims that the out-of-line tables moved themselves and messes around with the quite dangerous we use for experiments! It's a wonder that he's even in the TOP science class and permitted to do experiments.

Also, my friend nearly got suspended for getting kicked in the face by a girl whose legs he'd touched only slightly - as a joke, really.
If anyone got suspended, it should've been that girl! I've known the education department is a bit messed up, but this takes the cake.
I've never wanted to kill or scare people so much in my life!

Sorry for ranting. I just had to get it out of my system. ^.^"

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
While we're on the topic of science, gathered is one guy who I want to kill! Yes, kill. He's so annoying; he asks me what we're supposed to do when it's been explained 10 times, claims that the out-of-line tables moved themselves and messes around with the quite dangerous we use for experiments! It's a wonder that he's even in the TOP science class and permitted to do experiments.
Sounds like the person has severe autism, as I know a guy who is severely autistic and his behaviour is like this.

Ninfia-Fan

Sounds like the person has severe autism, as I know a guy who is severely autistic and his behaviour is like this.

Nope. He isn't autistic as far as I can tell. I'd say he just does it for attention, but he does stop if I ask him enough times.

This is hilarious and sad at the same time.

People need to know about the world they live in. They don't have to know that Tajikistan's highest mountain was once called Communism Peak, or that Lake Tana is the source of one branch of the Nile, but basic stuff like countries -- significant countries (not like the obscure Pacific or Caribbean island nations) -- should be common knowledge. I'm sure that people did give correct answers and that producers only took the worst of the worst answers, but I've seen other articles on this issue about close to half of American students unable to find Iraq (and even more unable to find Afghanistan) on a map. (I forgot the link, but it's out there somewhere.)

Considering how much Iraq and Afghanistan have been in the news, it's surprising how many people don't know where they are.

You win this thread.

Ryukun

Tracey Sketchit fan
My stupid cousin. She's only 12 and she is so stuck-up and she always gets what she wants! If she doesn't then she throws a tantrum and of course, she ALWAYS gets it! She's also a complete fangirl! Everytime something like 1D or the like shows up, she screams like crazy. C'mon! They're only a stupid boyband!! Who does that!? Also, there are these boys in my class and they make fun of me and my friend calling us names like Dumb and Dumber, Thing 1 and Thing 2 and the like. The truth is, they're the stupid ones and me and my friend are the smart ones.

My stupid cousin. She's only 12 and she is so stuck-up and she always gets what she wants! If she doesn't then she throws a tantrum and of course, she ALWAYS gets it! She's also a complete fangirl! Everytime something like 1D or the like shows up, she screams like crazy. C'mon! They're only a stupid boyband!! Who does that!? Also, there are these boys in my class and they make fun of me and my friend calling us names like Dumb and Dumber, Thing 1 and Thing 2 and the like. The truth is, they're the stupid ones and me and my friend are the smart ones.

Your cousin's parents seem to be doing a bad job of raising her.

Pokemon trainer Black

All praise Helix!
Stupidest group of people I've met were what I like to call rogue Pewdiepie fans.
They give the muture fans who can handle critism a bad name and worship him like he was God.

Last edited:

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
I always feel like I come across at least 1 driver a week who has to be the stupidest person in the world, my road rage knows no end

I Like Pie!

Smile smile smile!
This junior classmate of mine who keeps on calling me and messaging me in Facebook when I have made it pretty clear that I don't like him contacting me.

And what does he ask about? Stuff that he can just Google. Yet when I ask him to Google, he says in a dumbfounded expression, "How do I do that?"

I pity that poor soul.

Pokemon trainer Black

All praise Helix!
This junior classmate of mine who keeps on calling me and messaging me in Facebook when I have made it pretty clear that I don't like him contacting me.

And what does he ask about? Stuff that he can just Google. Yet when I ask him to Google, he says in a dumbfounded expression, "How do I do that?"

I pity that poor soul.

I pity his childrens soul.