• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Stupidest Person You've Ever Seen.

Kelde0

Ghost Leader
Russians that play on the Australian DotA 2 Server. That is not racist, it is fact

hen da man

The man...
A mate of mine from my tennis club (he is 13 I think), when he heard us talking about Nelson Mandela's death he chimed in with "Oh yeah, isn't he the president of South Australia?" (I am from Australia btw).

Was the most downright stupid thing I have personally heard from him and he can be pretty stupid. He also went with another mate of mine to see this guys friend's tombstone after the boy had committed suicide and said "So is this the guy that jumped in front of a train?"

He can be pretty unaware because of his age I guess..

Sohryu

Be a Man!
this one girl in my history and english class is so dumb. i sit next to her in both, and one day, i **** you not, she turns to her friend and goes "cant some dude with a gun come in and like, shoot people so we dont have to have class."

I legitimately had to leave due to her level of stupidity.

Wait... Please, tell me this isn't true. I am not american, but I can relate, because we had problems like that once too. How can someone say something like that! May I ask her age?

I remember of had a fight with a girl because of the same talk. She said she wanted a guy come and kill all professors, so, we wouldn't have class. Like, man...

L. Lawliet

Black Ice Trainer
Wait... Please, tell me this isn't true. I am not american, but I can relate, because we had problems like that once too. How can someone say something like that! May I ask her age?

I remember of had a fight with a girl because of the same talk. She said she wanted a guy come and kill all professors, so, we wouldn't have class. Like, man...
She is 17.

Chalis

Victorious
In class once, (I dont remember what happened before), this kid asks whether a receptionist is something made out of paper.

Mye

Someone has to win..
Back during the 2008 american elections, my then-girlfriend at the time bet me "one billion dollars" that the americans would never elect a black president, due to the fact that "those people" are unreliable and can never hold a steady job. Literally 5mins after she said that, her boss fired her over the phone for being unreliable/lying about the stuff she put on her resumé.

Silent_Vibrava

Fanfiction Writer
In class once, (I dont remember what happened before), this kid asks whether a receptionist is something made out of paper.

That's not stupidity, that's ignorance. Worse, he or she was trying to learn something by asking a question and you call them stupid for it? Would it be okay if I called you stupid when you ask an honest question about something you didn't know?

Seriously, most of this thread is making fun of people who don't have status quo knowledge. Keep in mind that everyone is raised differently, and not everyone is exposed to everything.

Pokemon trainer Black

All praise Helix!
Back during the 2008 american elections, my then-girlfriend at the time bet me "one billion dollars" that the americans would never elect a black president, due to the fact that "those people" are unreliable and can never hold a steady job. Literally 5mins after she said that, her boss fired her over the phone for being unreliable/lying about the stuff she put on her resumé.

Normally I would rage when there is racism involed but my fingers hurt from all that time spent on Tv Tropes.
Your old girlfriend is a racist piece of **** though.

Chalis

Victorious
^Silent vibrava^ What do you mean by that? He was stupid! Just kidding, lol. I agree with you.

Theodamas

Collector
I don't know if this is stupid... He is more of a jerk. Well I guess his overall behavior is stupid.

There was this guy in my class when I was 12. It was winter and I slipped and hit my chin pretty bad. This guy was standing next to me and started laughing when everyone else around came to see if I was OK. I was about to punch him but then I noticed the hand I had used to hold my chin was covered in blood. So I thought right now it's better to go inside and show this to someone who knows what to do about it. It's been 4 years and I still have a cool scar.

Also this guy had really long hair which looked like he had previously washed it two weeks ago (except it looked like that always, so I guess he never washed it)

Sohryu

Be a Man!
I don't know if this is stupid... He is more of a jerk. Well I guess his overall behavior is stupid.

There was this guy in my class when I was 12. It was winter and I slipped and hit my chin pretty bad. This guy was standing next to me and started laughing when everyone else around came to see if I was OK. I was about to punch him but then I noticed the hand I had used to hold my chin was covered in blood. So I thought right now it's better to go inside and show this to someone who knows what to do about it. It's been 4 years and I still have a cool scar.

Also this guy had really long hair which looked like he had previously washed it two weeks ago (except it looked like that always, so I guess he never washed it)

Some people just can't keep this to themselves. I'm sorry to say, but I struggle when those things happen, in order not to laugh, but I just can't keep it for much time, and, usually, burst off laughing sometime.
You just... Have to sorry him. But it surprised me he didn't come to you., asking if you was alright and all.

UnitRico

Some people just can't keep this to themselves. I'm sorry to say, but I struggle when those things happen, in order not to laugh, but I just can't keep it for much time, and, usually, burst off laughing sometime.

That seems perfectly normal. People hurting themselves is simply incredibly funny, especially if it's done in a silly matter. Of course, it's kind of a dick move to just stand and laugh without checking up on the person.

Theodamas

Collector
That seems perfectly normal. People hurting themselves is simply incredibly funny, especially if it's done in a silly matter. Of course, it's kind of a dick move to just stand and laugh without checking up on the person.

Yeah, first the check, then laugh with the person, not at him/her

Sohryu

Be a Man!
Yeah, first the check, then laugh with the person, not at him/her

Yes. Although some people just don't laugh of they did which can be considered funny. I remember, a guy would hate whenever we laughed of something that happened to him. One day, at some market, he just slipped on something there. Instead of accepting he would fall, he began to grab the shelfs there. The scene were too funny, so I had to laugh. I asked if he was alright, and he was stupid with me. The ****. Although I laughed for years, haha!

fitzy909

Just another guy
People who always claim they are smarter and better than you, even if they aren't. There are so many people I know that always say to me 'Oh I can do this and you can't...ha!' It is, however, satisfying to prove them wrong and show that they aren't so special.

Scattar

Sableye Enchancer
[video=youtube;i9m4JFzKK_Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9m4JFzKK_Q[/video]

Sarcastic Oshawott

Wow such forum
797MowZ.gif

I love GinaMarie from Big Brother 15 so much but god she's a bit racist and not the smartest person ever

EDIT: Oh my god come on I put the image tags around it don't show up as a link you suck