• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Stupidest Person You've Ever Seen.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."

Falsetto

Aspiring Breeder

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
I don't know how hunting regulations work in Africa since poaching is illegal, but they probably allow some hunting in certain parts because of population control--though I think the animals she's shooting at are protected anyway, and thus she shouldn't have shot at them to begin with. Who was regulating this, and why did no one talk to her about this? And how long has she been doing this?

Also when I picture a hunter, I picture someone or something hunting to eat. Are they eating the animals they hunt, or are they just for trophies? I honestly think posting the pictures is the least of her problems, that didn't bother me a whole lot until I read more of it. What she had to say, and probably what she didn't do, did, however:

"People try to say that lions will not attack a hippo, rhino or elephant, quite the contrary. Lions attack and kill the young of these species."

The lionesses hunt them for food, and they go after the smaller and weaker ones. Only the foolish ones go after the bigger, healthy specimens, and they very rarely succeed. If hippos, rhinos, and elephants are not a well-known choice for food, and thus they haven't been hunting them much until recently, that's because the population of the prey they typically hunt is low for a number of reasons (e.g. disease outbreak, food scarcity, over-hunting, different geographical location, low birth rates). I think they only go after them when they're desperate for food, but they're not excluded from their diet either way to make a huge deal out of it. And they're not the only predators out there, why is she exclusively singling out lions?

"Lions that have come in and taken over a pride, not only kick the older lion out, but will also kill all of his cubs so that the lioness will come into heat again. Controlling the male lion population is important."

That's what alpha lions do. What does this have anything to do with your hunting? Stop complaining/distracting us about the circle of life to save your own hide, you moron.

So apparently she hunts for the sport of it and not because she's going to eat the animals nor protecting herself, from what I've gathered. There's nothing that says she nor anyone eats these animals after killing them, they're just doing it just because they can. Even if you're trying to regulate a population, take the damn carcass home to eat, and don't make a jackass out of yourself because you don't bother to do the damn research on the wildlife.

Last edited:

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I don't know how hunting regulations work in Africa since poaching is illegal, but they probably allow some hunting in certain parts because of population control--though I think the animals she's shooting at are protected anyway, and thus she shouldn't have shot at them to begin with. Who was regulating this, and why did no one talk to her about this? And how long has she been doing this?

Also when I picture a hunter, I picture someone or something hunting to eat. Are they eating the animals they hunt, or are they just for trophies? I honestly think posting the pictures is the least of her problems, that didn't bother me a whole lot until I read more of it. What she had to say, and probably what she didn't do, did, however:

"People try to say that lions will not attack a hippo, rhino or elephant, quite the contrary. Lions attack and kill the young of these species."

The lionesses hunt them for food, and they go after the smaller and weaker ones. Only the foolish ones go after the bigger, healthy specimens, and they very rarely succeed. If hippos, rhinos, and elephants are not a well-known choice for food, and thus they haven't been hunting them much until recently, that's because the population of the prey they typically hunt is low for a number of reasons (e.g. disease outbreak, food scarcity, over-hunting, different geographical location, low birth rates). I think they only go after them when they're desperate for food, but they're not excluded from their diet either way to make a huge deal out of it. And they're not the only predators out there, why is she exclusively singling out lions?

"Lions that have come in and taken over a pride, not only kick the older lion out, but will also kill all of his cubs so that the lioness will come into heat again. Controlling the male lion population is important."

That's what alpha lions do. What does this have anything to do with your hunting? Stop complaining/distracting us about the circle of life to save your own hide, you moron.

So apparently she hunts for the sport of it and not because she's going to eat the animals nor protecting herself, from what I've gathered. There's nothing that says she nor anyone eats these animals after killing them, they're just doing it just because they can. Even if you're trying to regulate a population, take the damn carcass home to eat, and don't make a jackass out of yourself because you don't bother to do the damn research on the wildlife.

This is what I'm saying, I didn't even know you can hunt these animals and she's going around hunting lions and jaguars -_-...If your gonna be a total *******, at least hunt animals that aren't endangered. As if it wasn't bad enough she's hunting them, but then to put them on facebook?? Seriously this story just pissed me the hell off.

Tonguetyd

Ninfia-Fan

I just checked the Concerned Mom's against anime Facebook page and it was indeed satire/for fun. I wonder how many people it had fooled. A quick search on google found that it was being talked about in many other forums as well.

Last edited:

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
I just checked the Concerned Mom's against anime Facebook page and it was indeed satire/for fun. I wonder how many people it had fooled. A quick search on google found that it was being talked about in many other forums as well.

All right, cool, it's for cheap giggles in making fun of people who do actually think like that. Good to know. I wouldn't be too surprised if there really is something online specifically for mothers to talk about how concerned they are about anime, though.

Ninfia-Fan

All right, cool, it's for cheap giggles in making fun of people who do actually think like that. Good to know. I wouldn't be too surprised if there really is something online specifically for mothers to talk about how concerned they are about anime, though.

I'd say that there is in some unknown corner of the Internet. But, also, that page had a lot of people fired up.

Anyway, there was one guy who honked their horn at me while I was learning to drive with a instructor for no reason. I'd signalled to merge right, checked the blind spot and the next thing I knew some idiot was going off at me! I'm only a Learner driver so there might have been something in that... But my instructor said I wasn't doing anything wrong, so... Road rage? Wow, I haven't even been driving for three weeks and I've had my first road rage incident!

Lanced

During a P.E class (Gym class for none UK peeps.) If you forgot a certain piece of kit then you'd get a detention, but next to the teacher's office was this barrel full of clothes that had been left behind, so if you were sneaky you could grab a spare pair of shorts or something to use for that class. Anyhow, cut ahead to football class (Soccer for none UK again.) This kid in our class had forgotten his football boots so must of gone to this barrel outside the teacher's office to look for a spare pair, cut to the chase.. We're all outside with this kid, kicking the ball back and forth waiting for the teacher when he comes marching out with no shoes on and is like "Who the hell has my trainers?" We all look down at this guys feet and he's rocking like size 14's.

XxPhoenixFlamexX

I just argued with a guy who thought dinosaurs and people lived during the same time. He also thought in order to fit dinosaurs on Noah's Ark Noah brought baby dinosaurs on. Brilliant.

Koridojo_Blaziken

Hard to single any specific winner out of the many BRILLIANT people I've come across in my life. Off the top of my head, though, it'd be a tie between a.) the kid in high school who thought it would be a GREAT idea to get his hat off the roof of the bus stop by chucking a rock at the ceiling from inside, and ended up hitting me in the face with said rock, or b.) the two oblivious schlepps skateboarding in the middle of the street today, who didn't move aside until I laid on the horn and even then just turned around to grin stupidly at me.

Yay, people. >_<

disposable_heroes

<- Best PKMN Ever
Probably half the comments on this post. It's a NatGeo picture gallery of people celebrating Ramadan. And here are some gems:

Looks like an awesome place to drop a large bomb.
Note that this one has THE most likes of any comment. What the actual HELL is wrong with these people?

Religion of peace? Tell that to the victims of 9/11, Benghazi, the Iranian Hostage Crisis, and many, many more events. #NeverForget
Yeah, and what about the Crusades, the Holocaust, the Jonestown cult, the David Koresh cult, and all the infighting throughout history amongst Christians themselves? Screw confirmation bias. SO MUCH.

Who f*cking cares. Adios Nat-F*cking-Geo. C*nts.
Because it's SO BAD to post pictures of cultures other than your own, bigoted piece of gobshiite. Why did you even like the NatGeo page in the first place?

It makes me want to gather a crowd of these people and just go postal on them. And I'm not even Muslim. Yet I care.

On the bright side...
Time for the Facebook comments to prove my total lack of faith in humanity...
Damn right.

To all y'all spouting hate on them: because Christianity hasn't ever murdered people in the name of their religion? Last I read in my history books, the Crusades were a war fought to force people to convert, slaves were legally owned because as people who didn't believe in the bible, they were less than human, and could be traded like the "animals" they were seen to be, the Salem Witch Trials murdered young women because they weren't Christian, Native Americans were forced to convert or die when the civilised pilgrims/settlers came over here and were confronted by their evil barbaric ways, we have Christians fighting AGAINST the rights of people(gays) because they think that all of those gay people are gross(tell me it doesn't boil down to that with a straight face. We've got PLENTY of laws saying that things like other religions are fine, which goes against the bible, not to mention OUR CONSTITUTION STATING THAT YOU CAN'T MAKE LAWS BASED OFF OF RELIGIOUS DOCTRINE), and a lot of them fund groups that send money to countries that KILL people simply for born a different way, and a lot of the kids who are beaten to death in an attempt to "beat the gay out of them" or who commit suicide after constant bullying are by Christians who are trying to fix something that isn't broken. There's a big one here that I'm missing, but unfortunately can't think of at the moment.
This person wins the comment section.

Last edited:

Lord Trollbias

Y'all Salty Bishes
Probably half the comments on this post. It's a NatGeo picture gallery of people celebrating Ramadan. And here are some gems:

Note that this one has THE most likes of any comment. What the actual HELL is wrong with these people?

Yeah, and what about the Crusades, the Holocaust, the Jonestown cult, the David Koresh cult, and all the infighting throughout history amongst Christians themselves? Screw confirmation bias. SO MUCH.

Because it's SO BAD to post pictures of cultures other than your own, bigoted piece of gobshiite. Why did you even like the NatGeo page in the first place?

It makes me want to gather a crowd of these people and just go postal on them. And I'm not even Muslim. Yet I care.

On the bright side...

Damn right.

This person wins the comment section.
I'm a Christian but I absolutely despise bigoted idiots like those you pointed out. Comments like those are honestly my biggest pet peeve in the world

Not sure if it qualifies, but a long time back, there was a fast food chain that sold a 1/3 lb burger for a cheaper price than other chains' 1/4 pound burgers. They were widely reviewed to have a much better taste than their counterparts, but they sold extremely poorly. Only when a consumer focus group was run did they realize why: Customers felt they were being ripped off due to the amount of meat. Obviously, the 3 in 1/3 was less than the 4 in 1/4.

sυƒƒσcαтιση

commie bastard.
i go to an art school. i mean, it's a pretty fancy and nice school. you have to audition to get in, people who get in are notoriously smart, if you get bad grades you get expelled, etc.

so, i go to this art school for creative writing. in my classes, we write things obviously and get critiques on them from other students. one of the students in our class is notorious for being just really stupid and none of us know how she got into the school in the first place (many speculate she bribed the administration as her family is rather rich). my friend had a poem critiqued by her once, and it talked about rotting corpses or something and mentioned maggots. the girl critiqued the poem (the critique was most likely less than 20 lines long mind you) and wrote on my friend's poem, "what is a maggot?"

this girl is a junior in high school.

spaceboundaries

Only time will tell
People on facebook, not stupid, but silly.

Like, who really cares about every single thing you do. Thats what twitter is for. Facebook was supposed to be for talking to friends, not acting like its twitter or instagram.