• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Stupidest Person You've Ever Seen.

Tangeh

I grew up with this girl who was never super bright, but in high school one of my other friends told her they were going into engineering and she says "engineering? Like... Driving trains?"

*facepalm*

TheDragonKing

King of dragons
I grew up with this girl who was never super bright, but in high school one of my other friends told her they were going into engineering and she says "engineering? Like... Driving trains?"

*facepalm*

I have the same problem. Every time I told someone that my dad's an engineer they always ask "He drives trains?"

xDWarrior

So I work in IT while I'm at college and the other day a woman called in because she wanted to transfer some text from one computer to another. I asked her what she was doing and she said, "well I have this wired mouse and I right click and copy on this computer, unplug the mouse, plug it into the next computer, and paste it but nothing happens!" I get calls like this all the time...

Benzigzag

This one guy in my class who was making fun of people for liking pokemon, and ten minutes later, he was gushing about how frozen was so deep and how it was a masterpiece.

Missingno.Fan

I saw an episode of People's Court where a woman had her cousin claim her daughter as a dependant while filing her taxes to get a bigger tax refund. When the cousin kept the entire refund to herself they wanted this settled in court. Yes this woman seriously thought that a court of law will help her defraud the government.

Dr. Classy

Only RN with a PhD
Somebody in my Biology class had an argument with the teacher because he didn't know a penguin was a bird and refused to believe us or the teacher when we told him otherwise…No joke this kid genuinely didn't know a penguin is a bird.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
The studio executives at DC Entertainment. Okay, calling them the stupidest isn't too far off, but they've made decisions as bad collectively as Joe Quesada and One More Day:
* Cancelling shows of lesser known characters for more Batman series. Because that's smart, narrowing knowledge of the DC Universe to the public...groan
* Young Justice and Green Lantern are going great! Yet, for some unfathomable reason they cancelled them
* People want Teen Titans to continue, so they thought it would be a wonderful idea to bring it back as a comedy show by people who haven't even seen the show

None of this seems good buisness strategy

Little Missy

Free cake for all~
I was doing work experience in the criminal courts, and one woman pleaded that she couldn't possibly go to jail due to the fact that she was 3 months pregnant and already had 3 children to look after..... and the person she claimed to be the father of all four children (including the unborn baby) had already been in jail for 11 months with no bail....

.... she didn't even realise the math didn't add up.

Xena

Warrior Princess
I wouldn't call this person the stupidest I've ever seen, but it was way up there.

Yesterday I was driving around to my father's house. Note that I live in Australia, where we drive on the left side of the road. I noticed a teenage boy and his friends driving a car behind me. He was tailgating, which is already a stupid thing to do, but that wasn't the worst of it. I turned the corner onto my dad's street, and switched on my RIGHT blinker, indicating that I'm turning RIGHT into the driveway. I slowed down to turn, but lucky that I was watching this boy behind me. He overtook me ON THE RIGHT! I was immediately angry. What if I hadn't looked? He would have smashed straight into me as I was making the turn. A driver's licence is a privilege, not a right. Too many people abuse it and don't care for the road rules or common sense.

I used to see this person on TV all the time. He looks like a monkey and speaks broken English. I think he's the most stupid person that I've ever met.

On a site I used to go to, one time I was basically telling someone to shut up if they don't like a certain kind of thread, and they claimed that they had the power to put a curse on me.

All because I was telling them to simply ignore a thread.

Only on the internet, right? :rolleyes:

Lexya428

Pokèmon Master
I hate it when people "uhm uhh uhm uh" so every other word is "uhm". I know a girl who does that and every single time I work with her I want to tell her to "shut the f*** up", but I don't because I'm a lady and I don't actually swear like that nor do I normally say rude things to people, but I certainly think it. It just makes her sound like she has no idea what she's talking about or that she's not confident in whatever she is portraying.
Anyways, she's a nice girl (maybe?). I just now feel compelled to say something nice about her, so there you go.

Sceptrigon

Armored Legend
I hate it when people "uhm uhh uhm uh" so every other word is "uhm". I know a girl who does that and every single time I work with her I want to tell her to "shut the f*** up", but I don't because I'm a lady and I don't actually swear like that nor do I normally say rude things to people, but I certainly think it. It just makes her sound like she has no idea what she's talking about or that she's not confident in whatever she is portraying.
Anyways, she's a nice girl (maybe?). I just now feel compelled to say something nice about her, so there you go.

Yeah, a lot the things that people do only make them look stupid, but they probably really aren't. Most likely just a part of their carelessness or impulse.

Sometimes I do some stupid things, but I think that's also due to the circumstances of the situation, like when feeling uncomfortable or awkward.

Grei

not the color
This person isn't stupid at all, but the idea they were telling me about was very stupid; the idea of "otherkin," or the identification of oneself with a particular species of animal or fictional creature on a deep, spiritual level, to the point where you actually consider yourself nonhuman. Think transgender, but you're actually an animal or fantasy creature on the inside, not a human. This identification is possible thanks to reincarnation, implying that you were perhaps a dog or a griffon in a past life, and have somehow become aware of it.

The person that was telling me this was doing so to make me aware of the discrimination these individuals face. I was assured that this was a "real thing" that these people felt.

The more I learn of these subcultures, the less I like human beings. >_>

keepitsimple

site of lies
This person isn't stupid at all, but the idea they were telling me about was very stupid; the idea of "otherkin," or the identification of oneself with a particular species of animal or fictional creature on a deep, spiritual level, to the point where you actually consider yourself nonhuman. Think transgender, but you're actually an animal or fantasy creature on the inside, not a human. This identification is possible thanks to reincarnation, implying that you were perhaps a dog or a griffon in a past life, and have somehow become aware of it.

The person that was telling me this was doing so to make me aware of the discrimination these individuals face. I was assured that this was a "real thing" that these people felt.

The more I learn of these subcultures, the less I like human beings. >_>

This is actually a thing?

Wtf humanity.