• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Stylus

Draken

If i don't get the stylus with my games i'll be mad as h*ll because i pre-ordered both of them. ;390;

greencoryred

mee to man i ordered them AND they said that id get them with the game...

but anyway how you feeling about like 1 more week till the best game ever comes out?

;444; ;444; ;444; ;444; ;444; ;444; ;444; ;444; ;444;

Draken

mee to man i ordered them AND they said that id get them with the game...

but anyway how you feeling about like 1 more week till the best game ever comes out?

;444; ;444; ;444; ;444; ;444; ;444; ;444; ;444; ;444;

I can't keep waiting for this games.

greencoryred

but its the feeling of knowing that youll have something that the japaneese kids wont its so awesome!!!!

i have a shiny rayquaza completely legit from sky pillar if anyone wants to trade on april 22nd!!!

;444;

Sir Devious

Sir Devious
I pre-ordered and got my Stylus a wile ago.

Bennu

Strategic WiFier
Don't be so impatient, guys! Depending on where you ordered, they DO give it to you with your game. It just makes it more special, because you think about playing with it the whole time before you get it, so that's how Nintendo makes up for it not being able to fit in the DS's.

wiz4

is back.
but its the feeling of knowing that youll have something that the japaneese kids wont its so awesome!!!!

i have a shiny rayquaza completely legit from sky pillar if anyone wants to trade on april 22nd!!!

;444;
I seriously doubt that you'll beat the game in a single day.
I got the Stylus at Best Buy, they give it to you. It's as big as a wooden pencil.

Patchez

;444;

The japenese kids have better ones, they have dialga and palkia emerging from clouds on there pens.

I preordered mine at target, and the lady said... We ran out of the (sticks!). We MAY have some more when the game comes out. i was kinda depressed and looking forward to the stylus.

poke_rulez17

Dialga Master
What is the point of this topic.there should be no reason why they wont give you the stylus if they said they will. And so what if you dont get it, its just a stylus. The game is whats important. And krazyelements241, they should give it to you in the mail the same time that they send you the game so dont worry.

And Ho-Oh Master, they moved the date up.All stores are getting it on the 22nd.That goes for Prima and Nintendo guides.

The Thrashmeister

<-- Made of awesome.

Good luck defeating all eight gym leaders and training your Pokemon to level 70+ to defeat the Elite Four, and then seeing 150 Sinnoh Dex Pokemon to obtain the National Dex; all in a matter of hours - a feat that would most certainly take at least a week.

greencoryred

Good luck defeating all eight gym leaders and training your Pokemon to level 70+ to defeat the Elite Four, and then seeing 150 Sinnoh Dex Pokemon to obtain the National Dex; all in a matter of hours - a feat that would most certainly take at least a week.

awww man do ya gotta bust my bubble so quickly..... lolz