• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Su-E-Cide Thread

Malanu

Est sularus oth mith
there is no trolling anywhere in that conversation lmao
Maybe not but Neo seemed to be the one loosing his cool by resorting to name calling. A sure sign that one has failed to be able to support ones arguements. It is a well known point of netiquette. Shouldn't we be discussing Su-E-Cide though?

So what are the rest of the rules for your E-sport?

alfredo3001

Creaming in PAIN!
I may do this IN OTHER SITE,of course.
What about...
Dragcave!
That's it,I'll release all my dragons and kill my account :D

^I said maybe

Aquadon

TCG Trainer
I don't. I really, really don't. I cannot remember a single one of his trolling attempts that was even remotely amusing.
Never said they were amusing, but they were at least more eloquent than this escapade.

Does this count?
I guess one might consider that to be Su-E-Cide. Or at least some form of it.

To be completely honest, I've never done it. I guess I'm not really prone to self-destructive tendencies.

Malanu

Est sularus oth mith
I don't understand why Trolls are banned? It is what they want. So get them to quit of their own choice or evolve into a contributing member of the forum.

pkmnfn

DW Breeder
looks like lazarus got banned...

Rave

Banned
Anyone here remember Him in the Court?

! Inferno Lord Z

Rawr. Me scary Resh.
No thank you. I take value in establishing a good reputation (more or less), as opposed to going to the dark side and taking advice from some troll who is banned as of the time of this posting.
As I'm sure Lazarus can attest, if it gets you infracted/banned, then it's probably not the best option out there.