• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Sugimori Face-Off!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abraace

Sabrina's apprentice
old. He's gonna rip you to shreds.

Tropical Spirit

YAY! Original>You =3
.Combusken. said:
I hope you'd expect better from me. I'll NEVER work in a Fast Food place. EVER. I work in Safeway D:
God, I seriously have ADHD. >__>;

But yeah, I wish I could expect better from some of my friends, too. ;-;

And I vote for the new Growlithe. It's cute, like it's supposed to imo. <3

Old. Neither of them are all that appealing, but hey, neither is Growlithe ;D But at least the Old one looks slightly feral. Dogs don't really smile like the New one does *insert Because of Winn Dixie joke here*

~*CB*~
The 8th Champion

SnoWing

A Hundred Years
New Growlithe, because it's the kind of behavior I want my dog to have.

Like that'll ever happen...

Cain

RAWR
New Growlithe. It makes me happy.

Edit: .Comusken., you're Kawaiiest.Combucken, aren't you? I haven't been here in so long u_u.

SugarFairy

I love Dara <3
I like the old Growlith, it looks more like a dog then it does in the new grolithe

.Bambi.

Be Wise, Tell Lies.
Hey Guys! Sorry I didn't Update last night, as I had every intention to, but I slept with 2 girls. WhoaGod I got, like NO sleep. You can understand, can't you?

Final Score is...

[size=+1]21 - 17 for New Growlithe![/size]​

New Growlithe won? Huzzah! I thought for sure everyone would swoon over Old due to it 'capturing the dog-like nature' and it being 'real and less generic'. But dog-show esque Growlithe pulls through! This is funny, as I was just knocking New Jolteon for looking like the “Best Dog in Show” a few rounds ago. Oh fickleness.

I hope you all realize I didn't actually have sex with 2 girls last night. I just had a sleep over. Where the 3 of us proceeded to sleep side-by-side in the same bed. It was pretty hot...literally D:
Why this happened is because me and about 15 friends went to go see The DaVinchi Code last night [we'd been planning it for a while]. However, because I had to work until 4, I couldn't get a ride with my friends who were going downtown early to go shopping. And since I didn't want to take the city bus, have to transfer, and all that crap, my mom drove me there. On one condition: she got to see it too.

Oh sweet Jesus >.> But, you know, she was on the other side of the theater, THANK GOD. Me and my mom leave the house at about 7 pm, and the movie starts at 8. Not so wise, seeing as it's the day after it opened, and 8 pm is prime time. Long story short, the 8 pm show was sold out before we got there, so we bought tickets for the 10 pm [it being the soonest one after]. So I need to go tell my group of friends that I won't be able to see it with them, and I kindly ask the ticket guy and he says I can go. So I tell them the deal, and they're all really disappointed I can't see it with them and tell me to just stay as I'm already in the theater. The problem is my mom is still waiting in the lobby. Then, one of my best friends comes up with an idea to take 2 movie stubs, walk out of the theater, get my mom, and walk inside as if we've just gone to the bathroom or something. And it worked! Thank god the man whom I originally asked to pass had left to somewhere, so we got in problem free. And got to see the movie 2 hours earlier, with friends. Funny thing is, though the movie was sold out, there were still 2 seats which my mom and I took without any fuss. You see kids, breaking the rules really does pay off! =D

Anywhays, so I drove 3 of my friends home after the movie. However, one of my friends' parents were out of town and were home all alone, which is why my other friend was staying with her for the weekend. So we pull up to her house and they start begging me to have a sleepover. So I did. It was excellent. And this is why I spent the night with 2 girls. The End.

Disappointed?

Cain said:
Edit: .Comusken., you're Kawaiiest.Combucken, aren't you? I haven't been here in so long u_u.
OMGCain! I haven't seen you in SO long. And yes, I am the one and only K.C; no need to worry. Welcome back ;D

[img139]http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/369/bulbahoenn1mz.png[/img139] [size=+1]VS[/size] [img139]http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/7809/bulbahoenn4bp.png[/img139]​

lolganster of the sea. I'm not sensing the ghettoness of this jellyfish. Except maybe for the jewels on his head...that's about it.
This one was quite tough for me, as I like Old's menacing pose better, but New is just SO well shaded. I mean, look at the detail on those jewels! There's, like, 5 different colors used. It's amazing. You know, I'm going to have to go with New, for that reason, and that reason only.

Vote Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.