• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Sugimori Face-Off!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
Old Tentacruel. Tell me people, what is so great about the new art? Almost all of it has horribly generic poses.

Encyclopika

The Queen
New Tentacruel ftw. =D Coloring's better and it looks more relaxed while still looking dangerous.

xXFallenButterflyXx

cherry BLOSSOM.
New.

The old is fugly shaded and has a weird pose. D:

~;151; Fallen

hIrAm

Hm .. it's between better shading and colouring, or the "i want to rip your guts out" pose.

New Tentacruel, ftw.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
I'd say New Tentacruel.

You see more from the new Tentacruel and he has a cool pose.

Manipulon

I prefer the New Tentacruel.
The old one looks like he's having an... embarassing guy moment.

.Bambi.

Be Wise, Tell Lies.
Whoo! Yeah! Nice turn out guys...nice turn out. Well if haven't noticed my, what, 2 week absence, then you may be shocked to find I haven't updated this Face-Off in...*thinks*...why, 2 weeks! I have news. First though, the Final Score [and when I mean final...]

[size=+1]23 - 13 for New Tentacruel![/size]​

New Tentacruel won. Huh, how 'bout that...
Anywhays, my absence wasn't due to laziness; I assure you, so don't be mad at me. Trust me; I've been anything BUT lazy. With work, friends, and the end of school coming, I can hardly find the time to come on the forums, let alone Update! Which is why...I'm going to discontinue to Update this Face-Off. In other words, abandon it. I hate to be one of those members who starts a Face-Off and doesn't finish it, but I have a justifiable reason, as well as an incredibly popular previous Face-Off to fall back on. I don't think it's fair to me, because it creates more stress and rush in my life, and it's not fair for you to wait days on end for a mere Update.

Now I don't necessarily want this Face-Off to die altogether just because I'm not in charge of it. Which is why I'm hoping for this Face-Off to take the route of many other successful Face-Offs, as in for someone else to take over it and continue to Update it until the end. So if you would like to do so, please PM me and I'll give you a simple yes or no. Because let's face it, I really don't like some people on this forum >:O

I'm terribly sorry, but that's the way it has to be I'm afraid.

Status
Not open for further replies.