• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The SUMMER 2009 Thread of Death: What in God's name is happening?!?

My CNN didn't say he died.

theforgottensoldier

divide and conquer!
Just watched fox news and they haven't said anything about him dying. Man this kinda caught me off guard. I hope he does make it regardless of how weird he is.

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

Sky News have said his sister was rushed to hospital in tears after he was pronounced dead.

RayRay

asillywonderfulman
I just saw this, but only TMZ annouced he was dead...i'm not sure if it's true or not...i guess we'll find out for sure in the next few hours! I wonder if they'll keep his nose for prosperity...

Jink

DY-NO-MITE
Remember when Anna Nicole Smith died and how that was over the news for weeks?

This is all we'll hear about for months.
E! True Hollywood Stories galore.

gtab x3

Just figured it out like two minutes ago, I am extremely shocked. I loved his music, and i hope he rests in peace.

Kyogre35

First avy..no touchy
...wow I thought you guys were kidding.

Well get ready for 7 days of non stop Micheal...mabye iTunes will get the beatles now...

Sorry it happend...

shiny bagon

<- OH **** YEA!!!!!
He isnt dead yet be positive

PsychedelicJellyfish

formerly R. New
As far as I can tell, the reports of his death are as yet unconfirmed. So I suppose I'll edit my condolences into this post if the rumours are verified.

Basically, offical announcement or it didn't happen.

EDIT: Requiescat in pace

Last edited:

Sir Devious

Sir Devious
I promise you he is dead. :(

Like ALL of the celebrities on Twitter are freaking out right now.

Strawberry.

Strawberry fields.
Until we hear an official announcement, I don't think anyone of us can be sure of his condition.

Champion Jared 14

I don't think he's dead...I heard that it was just a case of cardiac arrest, and that he was rushed to the hospital, but not pronounced dead.

Wow, I didn't see this coming.
I can't believe that CNN is the only one that's annoucing it from the 300+ channels my tv has.

Well CNN says he's being hospitalized, not that he's dead. He did some weird ****, but I hope he'll make it.

EDIT: They just said he's in a coma, he's not dead.

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

Sky News have just announced the LA Times reports he is in a coma, and his close family is wirh him.

That... was completely unexpected. I mean the whole thing, let alone the chances of him being dead. Well... this at the very least is a story thats going to brought up in the future in other threads... Wonder how some of the bigger fans are reacting. Maybe it'll be best if I don't incorporate any idiotic jokes in this post, like the soup one. Still, this is highly interesting.

Edit: Coma? Well that seems even more unexpected. Really?

Last edited: